PDA

View Full Version : Emo kids

Cash
09-19-2006, 06:22 PM
My mom sent me this picture. She called me the other day to ask what "emo" was, so I gave her a brief explanation of what little I've gathered about this group and told her to google it to find out more. This picture is what she came up with..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/chriscash06/emokids_emomusic.jpg

Look how happy all these emo kids are to be at an emo concert!

anyone else have any good emo pics or stories?

Cash
09-19-2006, 06:24 PM
ps: i'm keeping my fingers crossed that none of these poor kids in this picture are zilvia members, and if so, I appologize in advance if this post made you cry..

wootwoot
09-19-2006, 06:32 PM
So what exactly are you complaining about? Are you in highschool still? There are stupid trends out there. Infact, all trends are stupid. How do you dress that is so supperior or what do you listen to that is so frickin good. Get over yourself. Cry and move on you whiney pussy. You're worse then those skunk haired malnutrioned kids. HOW OLD ARE YOU?!

NemeGuero
09-19-2006, 06:40 PM
ps: i'm keeping my fingers crossed that none of these poor kids in this picture are zilvia members, and if so, I appologize in advance if this post made you cry..

Hey fuck you asshole! That's me in the back with the halfshaved head and the stunna glasses.

ThatGuy
09-19-2006, 06:42 PM
http://www.taeliacstudio.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/einstein_pwnd.jpg
Einstein was Emo.

Cash
09-19-2006, 06:52 PM
whoa whoa whoa woot, no need to get all EMOtional. Okay, I'll try to answer all of your questions in order. I'm not complaining about anything. I didn't say anything about how they dress. I was commenting on their expressions. No, I'm not still in high school. I'm in college now, studying finance. I dress very plain. I definately don't consider khaki shorts and t-shirts every day superior. I listen to all kinds of music, including some emo bands, and might I say some of those emo bands are "frickin good". Ever heard of Cartel? They're on myspace. You should check them out. One of my favorite bands. I will cry my whiney pussy dry as soon I get a chance, but for now I'm pretty busy because I have an accounting test tomorrow. "skunk haired malnutritioned kids" ..be fair in your insults. there are fat emo kids too. and for the last question, I'm 20.

k2fender
09-19-2006, 07:14 PM
ahah those kids are so scene, and i love it.

bboyt3nsk
09-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Id just like to see the look on their faces when their 10-15 years from now when they have to look at old pictures of their hair styles and the guys wearing girls pants.

I think itll look when everyone look at how they dressed in the 80's!

Personally Im not a fan of the music, but that genre is going to make me alot of money when I get out of school!

NemeGuero
09-19-2006, 07:31 PM
I looked back at my HS Yearbook a few months ago.. I giggled.

theicecreamdan
09-19-2006, 07:34 PM
why is it such a big fad to hate on emo kids?

wootwoot
09-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Good point, most of the girls are fatties. Next to the anorexic's offcourse.
I never noticed Einstein had the skunk look either. Maybe somebody will finally bring the mustache back into style? I need another two years probably before I can. For some reason I dont have a defined mustache but am turning into sasquatch

LookOut Nick
09-19-2006, 07:47 PM
^^lol not fatties...thier Duffs
You know how some Really hot girls have duffs...Dumb Ugly Fat Freinds :)
and can also be used as Dumb Ugly Fatt Fuckin SLuts
lol ****

ALTRNTV
09-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Emo kids rock. :keke:

Cash
09-19-2006, 08:06 PM
lmao, duffs..that's awesome. now i finally have a label for them, and we all now how important labels are.

LA_phantom_240
09-19-2006, 08:40 PM
lol. its not a fad to hate on emo kids. Its a DUTY to hate on em... cuz theyre so damn retarded. "Look at me i wear girl pants that squeeze my balls into my chest!"

Stupid emo kids. lol.

ramblux
09-19-2006, 09:26 PM
I hate emo because it somehow took the look of punk and turned it, uh, not cool. I was going to say something else but I'm a good boy.

It's just so damned commercialized. I have more but I'm restraining myself.

ALTRNTV
09-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Blame Myspace for the influx of them, also.

TheTimanator
09-19-2006, 09:36 PM
ha, just about every kid here looks like that. It's kinda weird, but whatever...even my hair is longer than it's ever been since I moved here.

WilloW
09-19-2006, 10:15 PM
^^lol not fatties...thier Duffs
You know how some Really hot girls have duffs...Dumb Ugly Fat Freinds :)
and can also be used as Dumb Ugly Fatt Fuckin SLuts
lol ****
http://photos.freshalloy.com/gallery/d/9055-1/ewe.JPG
Where's LB Motoring and his Smith&Wesson sig.
As a contribution to the thread.
http://photos.freshalloy.com/gallery/d/9056-1/emo+2.jpg
:blah: :blah: :blah:
Thanks ccash7 for the good laugh

JVD
09-19-2006, 10:31 PM
See, I always thought kids were going emo because they wanted to be different... kinda like goths. Now it's a fad. It's like everyone's trying to be different... together. The majority of the emo guys I have seen are pretty effing faggy too.

Rayne
09-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Emo...no

Core/Scene....yes

The difference....style of clothing and the style of music being listened to.

The teenagers in that picture are Core/Scene instead of Emo. Good job on getting your facts mixed up.

Edgar
09-19-2006, 11:05 PM
i call them scene kids

grindcore
hardcore has been around for a while

these kids fucked it up
ill show those motherfuckers metal

wickdmarz
09-19-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry that guy is wearing a pair of girl jeans, either way it's homo

redsuns3838
09-19-2006, 11:27 PM
haha this picture is great. O_\\ not a single one of them looks like theyre enjoying life or happy to be at a concert.

but seriously do u guys have that much free time to hate on stuff?

LB.Motoring
09-19-2006, 11:53 PM
heres a taste of the music, for the audio and visual learners :keke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ku6MxHNQhc

LB.Motoring
09-19-2006, 11:54 PM

Theres nothing wrong with that... jeezzzz :duh:

fliprayzin240sx
09-20-2006, 01:11 AM
I looked back at my HS Yearbook a few months ago.. I giggled.

Does that mean your gonna scan it and show all the premies??? Thatll be a good laugh wouldnt it evan? :D

TipStylez
09-20-2006, 01:47 AM
hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha....

Look at how their all sad, and emo.

These kids would be caught dead if they were at my school.

zanos
09-20-2006, 01:48 AM
LOL
:D =========
http://www.taeliacstudio.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/einstein_pwnd.jpg
Einstein was Emo.

1Via!
09-20-2006, 02:02 AM
I like the kid with pink shoe laces. Hes fuckin sexy. nothin like a depressed teenager in girlpants to turn you on.

revat619
09-20-2006, 02:41 AM
Emo...no

Core/Scene....yes

The difference....style of clothing and the style of music being listened to.

The teenagers in that picture are Core/Scene instead of Emo. Good job on getting your facts mixed up.

:werd:

Emo kids and scene kids are different. Yes i know this. i have a lot of good friends that you would consider "scenester" or whatever and they hate being called emo. Totally different crowds.

I think its stupid to hate on them though. Granted, letting everybody in the world know that you have an extremely small penis by wearing UBER tight pants AND being totally relaxed and comfortable in them is more than a little odd IMO, it doesnt warrant hate. Its just how a certain group likes to dress.

What i dont get is how we never see a thread hating on the idiots that buy their pants and jerseys and tall tees 7 sizes too big and then wear slip on vans and listen to crunk "music" and the "hyphy movement" as if it was cool. That crap is just getting out of control...

StupidGreen87
09-20-2006, 03:25 AM
you can't be emo. emo is a genre of music. you don't go around calling people jazz because all they listen to is jazz music.

you guys should find a better hobby other then trashing/labelling people based on how they dress. i get called emo all the time. when really i hardly listen to emo, i don't act depressed, and i DONT have a small dick. but i still get labelled because of my hair or my jeans. but you know what? i love my 240 as much as you, i have a hot girlfriend, plenty of friends, and i love the music that i do listen to.

some emo music is good. not the mall emo stuff on the radio though, keep an open mind.

Cash
09-20-2006, 05:53 AM
:werd:

What i dont get is how we never see a thread hating on the idiots that buy their pants and jerseys and tall tees 7 sizes too big and then wear slip on vans and listen to crunk "music" and the "hyphy movement" as if it was cool. That crap is just getting out of control...

Ask and you shall receive.. I'm sure someone will be happy to put that together. Did you see the post with those guys "ghost ridin'" their "whips"?

..it blew my mind.

Cash
09-20-2006, 05:58 AM
Does that mean your gonna scan it and show all the premies??? Thatll be a good laugh wouldnt it evan? :D

Do it Do it Do it!! if you do, i will.. well maybe middle school. I'm not quite old enough for my high school fads to look wierd yet. Back in 8th grade I remember I had some bright orange aberbrombie pants that had the zipper half way down the leg so you could turn them into shorts. Man those were cool! Perfect for those days when it was 50 degrees at 7 in the morning while i was waiting on the bus, and then 80 degrees at 3:30 in the afternoon when i was going home. :D

PITCH
09-20-2006, 06:13 AM
:werd: The crotch cutterz gotta go.. And whats up w/ the dude's hair? guess it's trendy to see how much you and your girl can look alike lol...

MOUNTAINGARAGE
09-20-2006, 06:30 AM
Emo is the new Gay. Gay was the new macho. Macho was the new Hippie. wtf...a fad is a fad.
even "JDM" fits in there somewhere. I see kids without cars rockin Hello kitty and Initial D crap like it is the new style. Oh well....Take a freakin acronym and make a fad. I went through the same thing(skate/punk) when I was a kid. crap happens every generation. it just spreads faster now because of the net. My space exploits every trend/fad/cool new thing. kinda sux when everyone is trying to be individual and relate to something....then becomes exploited.

Emo is short for Emotional correct? So everyone that is "Emo" is basically saying, "Hey everyone, look at me I need psychiatric help! I have low self esteem!"

...and life goes on.

Mr_Nice_Guy
09-20-2006, 08:02 AM
i get called emo all the time. when really i hardly listen to emo, i don't act depressed, and i DONT have a small dick. but i still get labeled because of my hair or my jeans. but you know what? I have a hot girlfriend, plenty of friends, and i love the music that i do listen to.

quoted for truth, and some changed to fit my situation. I go through the same situation but also add due to tattoos. Living in a small town in the south only makes things worst.

I started out listening to emo but have gradually started like metal and nu-metal more and more. You the retarded seeds no matter where you go though. The kids in the pictures are the worst type of 'scene' kids. They appear to be the kind that would go to a show just to be 'seen.' I hate those types, they always stand around looking sad and get pissed if you bump into them while you are enjoying yourself at the show.

ScottMan
09-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Okay, what's the difference between hating on whatever the girl-jeans-wearing kids for what they wear.

I think its stupid to hate on them though. Granted, letting everybody in the world know that you have an extremely small penis by wearing UBER tight pants AND being totally relaxed and comfortable in them is more than a little odd IMO, it doesnt warrant hate. Its just how a certain group likes to dress.
And hating on crunk rap kids for what they wear?
I'm neither, and I think both are totally opening themselves up for being made fun of, but why can you say hating on Emo kids is stupid and dismiss it as "it's just how a certain group likes to dress" then 12 seconds later go on a tirade about crunk rap kids and how they're idiots for how they dress and what they listen to. Uhh...hypocrit much? You defend your friends, but you don't have any crunk rap friends so it's cool to hate on them. :duh:

My problem with Emo (or whatever you guys are calling them, you know who I mean) is that they're depressed all the time, and their myspace pages are filled with teen angst and whining about the earth's conspiracy to get them, and how noone understands them, and love is such a harsh butterfly that can't be caught with their net. Dude, you're 17 years old. At least crunk rap kids are happy. Tools? Both of them, absolutely, but if you're 17 years old and you are that upset about life and how your rich parents can't seem to understand your depression over your BMW maybe you should take that bottle of hair dye and drink it. Don't try to pull all of us down with your whiney angst.

Aaaannnnddddd...I'm rambling.

exitspeed
09-20-2006, 08:36 AM
First, I think it's perfectly Ok to make fun of people.

Second, I think kids now-a-days are just whiney and depressed in general. Sucks to be them. Glad when i was in HS you could have a busted ass car, and still be cool and I didn't have to wear girl's jeans.

ScottMan
09-20-2006, 08:38 AM
First, I think it's perfectly Ok to make fun of people.

Wow, you pretty much blew my mind with that comment. I was beginning to think the secret police would come get me if we made fun of someone. Life is all about making fun of people. It's the checks & balances to keep us all from driving the human race into the ground.

exitspeed
09-20-2006, 08:41 AM
Wow, you pretty much blew my mind with that comment. I was beginning to think the secret police would come get me if we made fun of someone. Life is all about making fun of people. It's the checks & balances to keep us all from driving the human race into the ground.

I said it becaue obviously some people in here don't agree. I just wanted to let them know they were wrong ;)

Cash
09-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Emo is short for Emotional correct? So everyone that is "Emo" is basically saying, "Hey everyone, look at me I need psychiatric help! I have low self esteem!"

...and life goes on.

lmao! so would someone please explain to me the difference between "scene" and "emo" and "emocore" or whatever, so I can pass on the information to my mom. She's blown away by all the new lifestyles i guess you would call them. Today she told me about something she heard while listening to talk radio in her car: people that shave off ALL of their body hair. There was one couple that called in and said for their anniversary they both went to get full body hair removal at some spa..

oh yea, btw, scott's lying about not being crunk! don't be fooled, he's crunk as a mug. he wears huge baggy jeans, his charm DOES hang low (it wobbles to tha flo), and he slangs in his white tee, bangs in his white tee every day! hahaha just kiddin.

SimpleSexy180
09-20-2006, 09:15 AM
all those kids on myspace are fake emo's they wouldnt try to kill themselves.
the real ones are dead already.

and i have yet to meet a real emo person (someone who dresses so called "emo" and is depressed) its all exaggerated.

like aero with big wheels.

Its pretty stupid though i get called emo just because my hair is long and i wear vans? it makes me depressed lol. jk about the depressed part.

SimpleSexy180
09-20-2006, 09:22 AM
oh yeah btw. a lot of scene girls are hot.

speedstar01
09-20-2006, 09:23 AM
people have the right to dress, act, and be "emo". theres nothing wrong there. people also have the right to share their positive or negative opinions on emo kids!! people that bash emo used to be emo themselves or share some sort of syptom to being "emo". i think everyone has a little emo in them. i mean the guy that started this thread was EMOtional enough about the subject of emo to even right about it...so ya

have you guys ever thoght of what people label you? lol what are we labeld as we drive nissans....and im not hating on the guy that started this thread cuz its entertaining :)

i also dont like really tight pants. i mean they constrict jewel movement and compromise sperm count! no more emo kids in a few years!! ha! now im picking on them! its all good fun....or is it!

(i was bored when i posted)

Cash
09-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Hey! Don't call me emo, asshole! haha, jk. i would venture to say my label is something along the lines of black asshole. that's what my roommate always calls me anyway. kidding again.. geez, can i be serious for one second? i swear every other thing that comes out of my mind is nonsense.

i totally agree with downshift180. i've definately seen some hot "scene" girls. maybe it's their appearance of low self-esteem that i find so attractive..idk.

speedstar01
09-20-2006, 09:41 AM
i just realized something!! Takumi Fujiwara.....is in fact.....EMO!! look at his hair!! (did anyone see the real life movie)??

Cash
09-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Okay, here I am. give me a label so i can stop wondering.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/chriscash06/meandbridget.jpg

I'm the guy with the underage girl in my arms. jk, she's legal in georgia!

koukimonster139
09-20-2006, 09:45 AM
...wtf is that other dude doing...
nm dont answer that

180sExy
09-20-2006, 10:13 AM
want a label GAY!

LookOut Nick
09-20-2006, 10:16 AM
after skimming this all i truley wanted to come away with is
HOT SCENE GIRLS
i love me some suicide girls

speedstar01
09-20-2006, 10:19 AM
yeah, def GHEY! now go do your accounting! (my fav course)!

Cash
09-20-2006, 10:24 AM
ok cool, thanks ya'll!

ONYX S-13
09-20-2006, 11:16 AM
http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=128012

s13poop
09-20-2006, 11:20 AM
yeh if you look closely at the pic

its either the flop is either combed to the left, right or straight down middle

which do you think is more CORE!?

exitspeed
09-20-2006, 12:11 PM
This picture is what she came up with..

This is the pic I came up with searching google...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/exitspeed/Emo_kids_do_this.jpg

ONYX S-13
09-20-2006, 12:18 PM
That's also a gif.. The arrows and razor move in the direction you suppose to slash at *shakes head*

EndLeSS8
09-20-2006, 01:28 PM
"I wish my grass was emo, so it would cut itself"

wingsnthangs
09-20-2006, 01:39 PM
http://clip.break.com/dnet/media/content/pic4524.jpg
Visual ftw

ONYX S-13
09-20-2006, 01:56 PM
lol the greatest !

ONYX S-13
09-20-2006, 02:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCFhsiwDEk

^ Kinda long

revat619
09-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Okay, what's the difference between hating on whatever the girl-jeans-wearing kids for what they wear.

And hating on crunk rap kids for what they wear?

I'm neither, and I think both are totally opening themselves up for being made fun of, but why can you say hating on Emo kids is stupid and dismiss it as "it's just how a certain group likes to dress" then 12 seconds later go on a tirade about crunk rap kids and how they're idiots for how they dress and what they listen to. Uhh...hypocrit much? You defend your friends, but you don't have any crunk rap friends so it's cool to hate on them. :duh:

My problem with Emo (or whatever you guys are calling them, you know who I mean) is that they're depressed all the time, and their myspace pages are filled with teen angst and whining about the earth's conspiracy to get them, and how noone understands them, and love is such a harsh butterfly that can't be caught with their net. Dude, you're 17 years old. At least crunk rap kids are happy. Tools? Both of them, absolutely, but if you're 17 years old and you are that upset about life and how your rich parents can't seem to understand your depression over your BMW maybe you should take that bottle of hair dye and drink it. Don't try to pull all of us down with your whiney angst.

Aaaannnnddddd...I'm rambling.

You obviously missed the point. I was saying i dont get why there arent threads to bash them as well. I dont think either should have threads started about how much a said person hates them and yet people CHOOSE to pick on the emo kids only. THAT is what i dont get.

And yes i do have "crunk rap" friends. A lot of them are some of my best friends.They know i think its retarded. Hell, they think i'm retarded cuz i'm a black guy who likes hollister clothes and they hate some of the music i listen to as well. But we dont bash eachother for it. Its cool cuz we're all different and thats what makes our group so awesome. Regardless, what we listen to and how we dress doesnt affect the other so why go out of our way and make a thread about hating the other. Its stupid. And its even stupider to close yourself off from people based on how they dress and what they listen to.

Bottom line is, theres instances of stupidity in all crowds. Unfortunately people make fun and start dumb i hate emo kids threads. IF you're gonna make fun of people for their, in your opinion, stupidity, why not bash all crowds that you think are stupid. Why are the "emo kids" always the ones singled out?

Do you get it now? :duh:

WilloW
09-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Here's a chart for y'all as a reference.
Ignore the message on the picture, I'm not a violent person. Just in for a good laugh.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/gregcfh/a920020b.jpg

chmercer
09-20-2006, 04:19 PM

yes.

if you are a dude, and you are trying to hate on a dude because his pants are so tight you can see his dick, then you need to stop trying to check out his dick.

sw20>>s14
09-20-2006, 04:20 PM
i hate the people who dress the part to the bone and dont listen or know anything about the lifestyle...notice i said lifestyle...kids confuse lifestyle with trend...emo is a huge trend now...and there are plenty of people who dress the part, but youll be able to find them in a club "thizzin" or letting their shoulder lean or whatnot and not know a single thing about the music/bands...im not saying that "emo" people cant listen to other things, but the majority of them just dress the part because its all of a sudden cool...

i love my mohawk and my peircings...planning to get a shitload more because ive been wanting to and i have a job that doesnt mind...i love the music i listen to...dont call me emo though...im not emo...i wear less than baggy pants and "emo"/punk attire, but no eyeliner or scars on my wrists...i get depressed once and a while, but i deal with it like a normal person...i dont bitch online and threaten to kill myself...shit, who hasnt been depressed once and a while? whoever denies it is a liar...

i guess im just tired of the melodramatic kids getting rediculed not for their sake, but for my sake...the more they get made fun of, the worse the image gets, and the more i get accused of being something im not...

and btw, "scene" girls are uber hawt and myspace sucks...

Cash
09-20-2006, 05:37 PM
revat619, check the first post. This wasn't started as an "i hate emo kids" thread.

sw20>>s14, you're right, we all get depressed every once in a while. I was depressed when my girlfriend broke up w/ me. and by depressed i mean liberated and relieved to be welcomed back into beaverfest!

s13poop
09-20-2006, 05:52 PM
My friends band GxTxS (Grip Tape Sluts) made an anti emo song properly named Anti-emo hahahahaha

good shit!

chem them out!!!

LINK!:

Myspacemusicpagelinkzorsoifyouwantedtolistentothem yougoaheadifnoitscoolnothardfeelingjustthoughtsinc ewewereonthetopicitwouldbefunny (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5074337)

revat619
09-20-2006, 07:39 PM
revat619, check the first post. This wasn't started as an "i hate emo kids" thread.

sw20>>s14, you're right, we all get depressed every once in a while. I was depressed when my girlfriend broke up w/ me. and by depressed i mean liberated and relieved to be welcomed back into beaverfest!

You're right it wasnt. But since the first post, look what has been said.

ScottMan
09-20-2006, 08:39 PM
You obviously missed the point. I was saying i dont get why there arent threads to bash them as well. I dont think either should have threads started about how much a said person hates them and yet people CHOOSE to pick on the emo kids only. THAT is what i dont get.

Bottom line is, theres instances of stupidity in all crowds. Unfortunately people make fun and start dumb i hate emo kids threads. IF you're gonna make fun of people for their, in your opinion, stupidity, why not bash all crowds that you think are stupid. Why are the "emo kids" always the ones singled out?

Do you get it now? :duh:
I suppose I did miss the point. I would argue that many threads have been started making fun of all manner of styles that we feel are silly for one reason or another. Leg warmers, slap bracelets, tight-rolling jeans, tall-tees, sagging, super wide-leg jeans, etc., etc. All have been made fun of. However, because the Emo fad seems to have gone from relatively underground to the forefront fairly recently (at least around here) it seems that this is the time to make fun of them. Also, they're the most easy to make fun of.

Tall-tee wearing thugs are usually a product of their environment where everyone dresses similarly, emo kids usually grow up in country clubs and suburbs. That, plus the fact that many of us are put off by someone who might be rich, or have great parents, or lives in the suburbs, yet is suicidal and filled with angst, seemingly for no reason other than a fad. That's a catalyst for people making fun of them. Honestly, I'm not sure why making fun of emo kids is so mainstream right now, but it probably has a lot to do with the overwhelming recent growth of MySpace. Either way you're right. We should make fun of lots more idiots as well. :hahano:

blackflag_Rms13
09-20-2006, 08:52 PM
LOL @ thread...

chmercer
09-20-2006, 11:58 PM
dude leg warmers are like the hottest shit ever

evidence
http://crazymax999.web.infoseek.co.jp/public_html/DSCF0047-6024.jpg

MACHINE GUN RAPE

McRussellPants
09-21-2006, 12:04 AM
Yes.

http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/crazy-max/187060.jpg

Take it back to the 80s ladies. Big Hair and leg warmers are where its at.

Nachtmensch
09-21-2006, 12:25 AM
JDM emo?

http://emo.oudou.jp/img/logo001.gif

downshift_sideways
09-21-2006, 12:48 AM
I have to admit, I am attractive to emo girls. I think they are so hot. Myself listens to "emo" and "screamo" music. would you guys consider me emo? check out my pics on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/burriedmyselfalive

tell the truth bitches

sw20>>s14
09-21-2006, 12:58 AM
JDM emo?

http://emo.oudou.jp/img/logo001.gif
hahahah....is it a fob joke or something? whats an "emo cow?"

damn...that legwarmer chick is hawt...gotta love the legwarmers...

Nachtmensch
09-21-2006, 01:08 AM
hahahah....is it a fob joke or something? whats an "emo cow?"

damn...that legwarmer chick is hawt...gotta love the legwarmers...
i just googled emo and got a japanese emo cow :hahano:

DARKEST_HOUR
09-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Hell yea !!!
:naughty:

chmercer
09-21-2006, 02:05 AM
emo style sucks ass anyway

the coolest is japanese style

http://www.japanesestreet.com/photos/data/media/111/60905-5335.jpg
http://www.japanesestreet.com/photos/data/media/90/60324-6915.jpg

i would roll like that every day if i could

http://www.japanesestreet.com/photos/data/media/90/60324-7132.jpg

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sombody make me a pinstripe duster

NemeGuero
09-21-2006, 02:32 AM
make your pics work!!

Cash
09-21-2006, 07:04 AM
dude leg warmers are like the hottest shit ever

evidence
http://crazymax999.web.infoseek.co.jp/public_html/DSCF0047-6024.jpg

MACHINE GUN RAPE

Would it be too terribley rude for me to say that I wanna do her?

..but only if she keeps the leg warmers on.

Cash
09-21-2006, 07:06 AM
I have to admit, I am attractive to emo girls. I think they are so hot. Myself listens to "emo" and "screamo" music. would you guys consider me emo? check out my pics on myspace.

tell the truth bitches

No, you look a little too happy to be emo. peircings and black hair don't make you emo imo. it's not just the look, it's the way you carry yourself.

downshift_sideways
09-21-2006, 07:52 AM
No, you look a little too happy to be emo. peircings and black hair don't make you emo imo. it's not just the look, it's the way you carry yourself.

woot woot! :D

SochBAT
09-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Yea, everyone's understanding of Emo is totally askew. Alot of my buddies are in bands, but are always gettin called emo.

hardcore isn't emo. which is weird. Anywho, i always chill with those guys, and they're shitloads of fun. The girls they bring along are always cute as hell, but sometimes they do look like jailbait.

I used to look emo. Now, im just buttass ugly. but, i do have hot as friends, and i always make em makeout.

www.myspace.com/sochbat

check out my 7th friend. She's the forbidden fruit. DAMN.

Cash
09-21-2006, 10:16 AM
Incase any of you were waiting in suspense.. I got a 88 on my accounting test! class average was a 70.

woodchuck
09-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Incase any of you were waiting in suspense.. I got a 88 on my accounting test! class average was a 70.

big ups to ya! :coold:

emo cow was funny.

emo chics...:ugh: i dunno. i dig the chicks that cop the emo steez.
i can't deal with depressed chics.

exitspeed
09-21-2006, 12:04 PM
emo chics...:ugh: i dunno. i dig the chicks that cop the emo steez.
i can't deal with depressed chics.

No shit...SMILE BITCH!:D

chmercer
09-21-2006, 12:11 PM

no, i mean, i already said MACHINE GUN RAPE, so, no.

The girls they bring along are always cute as hell, but sometimes they do look like jailbait.

you make it sound like jailbait is bad??????

ONYX S-13
09-21-2006, 12:24 PM
You won't be saying that when Billy Bob is romping on ya.

SimpleSexy180
09-21-2006, 12:27 PM
mmmm jailbait. O_O

McRussellPants
09-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Zilvia isn't ready for Jailbait threads...

People would blow a circut and start posting pics of stock S13s or something wack like that.

mmmhmmmmmmmmm JB.

woodchuck
09-21-2006, 01:43 PM
you make it sound like jailbait is bad??????

like they say: "16 will get you 20..."

Cash
09-21-2006, 02:02 PM
i thought it was: "16 is the new 20"

chmercer
09-21-2006, 02:42 PM
its about time zilvia came to realise that anything older than 15 is crypt keeper status

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/993/1150040094506sbp8.jpg

if we all follow this mantra

16-18y/o chicks will get no play, and then become desperate

and then its better for everybody

Nachtmensch
09-21-2006, 02:47 PM
^more pics please haha

ONYX S-13
09-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Ha ha, you should tell that to the cop when you get caught.

woodchuck
09-21-2006, 03:22 PM
:eek3:

you guys gotta be kiding me.

i wouldn't be surprized to see you guys on the megans law website.

maybe you guys were on that Date Line NBC special? :ugh:

i thought it was: "16 is the new 20":rofl:

that was a good one.

Phlip
09-21-2006, 03:48 PM
"Caught"?
16 is perfectly legal in North Carolina, where I live.

... shit, it is legal most other states as well:
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

ONYX S-13
09-21-2006, 04:08 PM
So is marrying your causin:o

ThatGuy
09-21-2006, 04:10 PM
The word is spelled "Cousin" and no it isn't legal. You have our state confused with West Virginia. :cj:

ONYX S-13
09-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Ha ha it's so funny how you guys get all uptight about the cousin thing..

I was just kidding.. Also i know how it's spelled just didn't feel like editing it.. =P

Anyways.. Dang I didn't know the 16 year old age limit was that popular =O

SimpleSexy180
09-21-2006, 05:14 PM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/993/1150040094506sbp8.jpg

I LIKE the one on the right more. BUT thats because i cant tell if their is gut. :eek3d:

downshift_sideways
09-21-2006, 07:40 PM
damn I like them boobies! BOOOBS!!! Sexy girl..MMmmnnmm,

SochBAT
09-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Hahha, if you're on my BL, i'll send you some juicy pics.

I rule. WHIPPEDCREAM FTW!

LookOut Nick
09-21-2006, 10:15 PM
little do we know her hair is covering her lazy eye..lol i love juggs to though

projekt_s13
09-21-2006, 11:45 PM
Dayammm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exitspeed
09-22-2006, 07:33 AM
Ah those chicks arent hard to get. Their fuckin morons too. I see no accomplishment banging a chick like that.

Jailbait = Boooo

ONYX S-13
09-22-2006, 09:07 AM
Indeed.. And old friend of mine that's all into that scene now gets like a new girl almost every week.. Here's the average aim conversation with these girls from myspace..

him:So how's it going?
her:bored... you?
him:Same
her:So where are you from ? L.A./O.C./Chino(I.E.)/San Diego
him: Nice I'm not too far from those places, we should hang out
her: Wanna come over
him:Sure

(4 hours later) *BANG BANG BANG*

I wish this was an exageration but sadly it's not.. During this last spring/summer he hooked up with like 14 of these kind of girls.. Ranging from 16-20 years old... only uses "protection" like 40% of the time too *Shudders*.

JVD
09-22-2006, 10:36 AM

Yes, and in her R32.

ms!3
09-23-2006, 07:08 PM
lol, emo kids do crack me up, i hate how they all act gay and think that its cool. but im not gonna waste my time making fun of em. we proabably get made fun of all the time for calling wheels with negative offset" teh sex and saying ish and ftw. lol forum talk.

Oubre
09-23-2006, 09:20 PM
All this Jailbait is fair game for me cuz im > 18 =]

HyperTek
09-23-2006, 09:33 PM
i find EMO kids to be harmless to others, besides themselves..

im more worried about the recent urban trends.. fucking annoying, and im half black..

bigJ86
09-24-2006, 10:54 AM
Indeed.. And old friend of mine that's all into that scene now gets like a new girl almost every week.. Here's the average aim conversation with these girls from myspace..

him:So how's it going?
her:bored... you?
him:Same
her:So where are you from ? L.A./O.C./Chino(I.E.)/San Diego
him: Nice I'm not too far from those places, we should hang out
her: Wanna come over
him:Sure

(4 hours later) *BANG BANG BANG*

I wish this was an exageration but sadly it's not.. During this last spring/summer he hooked up with like 14 of these kind of girls.. Ranging from 16-20 years old... only uses "protection" like 40% of the time too *Shudders*.

haha....... fuck i have a friend that pulls chicks off myspace the same way....... i would try it myself( because it seems to work) but myspace is a just a huge cock block for me since my girl is all over my page and has myspace her self...........whack

ONYX S-13
09-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Doesn't stop the guy that i talked about.. He was doing that with his GF's that he'd get from the same site.. He just didn't care i guess.

Of course I'm not encouraging you to try it and cheat on your GF.. That'll be flippin lame

ManoNegra
09-27-2006, 11:38 AM
I was scared my love for the Smiths and Morrissey made me emo.. until I found out it's ok since I'm Latin. jk
Most of the emo music is wack. They're an easy target becasue of the pussy image. Revat619 said it, there are others trends just as stupid but no one's about to pick on a suburban-thug and risk getting his ass kicked.

dizastaman
09-27-2006, 11:48 AM
The word is spelled "Cousin" and no it isn't legal. You have our state confused with West Virginia. :cj:
its 2nd cousin,:love: thank you very much. lol

exitspeed
09-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Did you guys hear T.O. is Emo???

Yup check it out. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6006094?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8595

Hey now they have an athlete they can look up to!

ManoNegra
09-27-2006, 11:57 AM
^ word!
Even at that he fails. Next time I hope he takesBarry Bonds with him

sil80takashi
09-27-2006, 01:44 PM
yo did anybody post this "emo song" vid?
i think it's friggin funny & pretty good explanation on what they are LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LXtYsdfMIU

txrxs
09-27-2006, 02:32 PM
emo smiley...http://www.msprotege.com/members/txrxs/emosmiley.gif

jailbait, yes please

LB.Motoring
09-27-2006, 02:59 PM
I LIKE the one on the right more. BUT thats because i cant tell if their is gut. :eek3d:

oh sweet myspace girls ! :keke:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/achdirective_1916_9319212

ONYX S-13
09-29-2006, 03:57 PM
emo smiley...http://www.msprotege.com/members/txrxs/emosmiley.gif

:bowrofl: This is good

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/achdirective_1916_9319212

This is better

Rayne
09-29-2006, 11:45 PM

tell the truth bitches

If I saw you walking down the sidewalk I would have concidered you to be "Core/Scene"