PDA

View Full Version : Got my hopes up

Jonas427
09-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Found this engine on ebay, and it's right next to me house.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&item=290028838186&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

"This engine has Arias Racing Pistons, with a lowered compression ratio 8.8 to 1. Good for up to 20 psi of boost.

new oil pump, water pump, timing chains, Fuel flow has been increased with 650 injectors. Forged Crank And Rods.

Comes with stage III turbo blower, stainless exaust manifold, a new K & N air fiter, and a brand new Centerforce Racing clutch is included."

I called him up, and it's from a damn Altima!

DrtyRat
09-13-2006, 07:20 PM
He just recently bought this....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=150030052649
I'm guessing he got it over his head when he did all that work and then couldn't get it to start or something....btw why not just buy an altima then your prob is solved...thanks for such an interesting thread :hahano:

Cloud9
09-13-2006, 11:46 PM
almotst anything like that with FREE SHIPPING and shitty pics i would think its a scam but thats just me.

Ghettokracker71
09-13-2006, 11:54 PM
almotst anything like that with FREE SHIPPING and shitty pics i would think its a scam but thats just me.

I somewhat agree,that first pic looks photoshopped but then again some people can't take pics for shit and are nice guys!??

sometimes eBAy can play really hard calls,in this case I probable wouldn't trust it,only 6 positive feedback? hmm

now maybe it they had like 1xx positive feedback all 100% positive no negs(also a hard call,my dad got negged by this douchebag that ripped him off)

SimpleS14
09-14-2006, 07:10 AM
I thought you bought that thing at first......glad you didn't.

I actually know a company that ships motorsets for free both on eBay and when you visit their shop.

The pics are horrid and beside that one company I mention, I would be iffy on buying a motor from eBay.