PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop??

iampachino
09-08-2006, 01:01 PM
I want to get a photoshop program. Wher can i get on?? Also I tried to put some pictures on a post and they wrere too big. How do i fix this.

Thaks Aaron

ThatGuy
09-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Go to the store, buy Photoshop. If you are only looking for re-size capabilities, use www.imageshack.us . They re-size your pics when they host them, with different sizes available.

Search around until you figure out how to post pictures.

Munch
09-08-2006, 01:39 PM
If you dont want to spend any money you could try using The Gimp. I havent really used it myself, but my brother uses it. It seems to work welle nough, but i dunno if it can do all that Photoshop can. I think for most things it should be more then adequate.

iampachino
09-08-2006, 02:05 PM
what is the gimp where do i get it?? Thaks aaron

HerbReal
09-08-2006, 02:11 PM
If your looking just to resize pictures and with user friendly options, there are tons of programs out there. Try Download.com and look for imaging programs. If your looking for a professional and has a wide range options to enhance your pictures, Try Adobe photoshop CS2. This is the progam i use to enhance photo's and do touch-up's after shoots and gigs. Its not cheap, but definately worth it.

iampachino
09-08-2006, 02:17 PM
I jus like seeing poelpe photoshop cars and i like it. I would like to make it alittle hobby. I was just wanting some sort of downloead, but it doesnt sound like ther is on. Thaks Aaron

Id RaThEr DrIfT
09-08-2006, 02:32 PM
photobucket.com works great!

exitspeed
09-08-2006, 02:33 PM
I jus like seeing poelpe photoshop cars and i like it. I would like to make it alittle hobby. I was just wanting some sort of downloead, but it doesnt sound like ther is on. Thaks Aaron

Photoshop is not a pick up and play program. Good luck...

Edgar
09-08-2006, 03:52 PM
MS Paint

done and done

Tenchuu
09-08-2006, 04:02 PM
MS paint blows. you can't even resize an image in MS paint. photoshop is really nice, but costs your left testicle to get it leagally. and on ZIlvia.net we only condone legal activities so if you were looking for some other wat to get it you will have to look elsewhere. but i agree with the other peopler that if you are only looking to use it for basoc top moderate applications there are hundreds of cheap to free other options out there for you.

tucows has free shit to download too, might browse through their image programs also.

lucky7
09-08-2006, 04:43 PM
MS paint blows. you can't even resize an image in MS paint.

thats not true. it takes like 2 seconds to resize in paint. ;)

ManoNegra
09-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Arrrrgh... no bootie for you!

which reminds me, Talk Like A Pirate is coming up soon.
We should have Post Like A Pirate Day on Zilvia!

jk

mrmephistopheles
09-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Go to the store, buy Photoshop. If you are only looking for re-size capabilities, use www.imageshack.us . They can re-size your pics when they host them, with different sizes available.

Fixed! :D :D :fart:

what is the gimp where do i get it?? Thaks aaron
www.gimp.org

LB.Motoring
09-08-2006, 11:44 PM
irfanview for the win, ez image sizing,aspect ration on or off, very ez to use, would recomend, freeware.

GL

S14DB
09-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Student edition FTW1!!