PDA

View Full Version : questions/comments that got you pist while in the car

NoOneIsPerfect
09-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Ok. I wanna know what other drivers have said to you while in the car that totally pist you off.

1. september 11th 2005(I remember this because I was at 9/11 service)- In my IS300 turbo.
"hey is that a camry that you're driving"? from a guy driving 1998,99 navigator w/ FUGLY chrome wheels... I think just my wheels, motor and trans cost more than used navigator...

2. late 2005 again in IS300 turbo
"you asian can't make car for sh*t. Why can't you make any engine bigger than 2.0 litre" from a guy in 5.0 mustang.... FYI 2jz is 3.0 litre and my car is a reliable car unlike "Found On Road Dead".:smash:

3. in my s13 just today at Safeway parking lot... pretty crowded too..
2 mexican looking kid in junk integra "hey are you JAP?"
me- "yea....."
kid A- "show us your drifting skills":blah:
kid B- "Yea you're Jap, you can do it":blah: :blah:
me- "ah... no"
kid A- "man, you Asians are fuc*ed up. You just a poser driving a drift car"
Kid B- "Why don't you sail your ass back to Japan and make rice":rl:

When did 240sx become a drift ONLY car? and just because I'm Japanese, it doesn't mean that I'm a drifter. I love drifting but not at Safeway parking lot 3:30 in the afternoon risking lives of kids and moms.

Peeps.. share your most f*cked up stories so I can calm myself down a little.

JVD
09-05-2006, 08:42 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=89717 :duh:

NoOneIsPerfect
09-05-2006, 08:50 PM
well... is300 is toyo.... i mean lexus.:duh:

haha sorry for the repost. mod, please delete the post if you can:rl:

projectRDM
09-05-2006, 09:34 PM
You guys really talk about the stupidest shit sometimes.

Who the fuck cares? Ignore them, drive away. Quit crying about it.

Brian
09-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Russ wins all.

chmercer
09-05-2006, 11:14 PM
lock this sack of shit?

drift freaq
09-06-2006, 01:02 AM
has'nt this been covered in off topic already? mods please come put this thread to bed.

wingsnthangs
09-06-2006, 01:32 AM
"Your car is so impractical." It got me pissed because it was true.

Vatche
09-06-2006, 01:44 AM
haha this is a forum to chat on isnt it?

sometimes people have nothing better going on in their life.

SiI40sx
09-06-2006, 01:45 AM
nissan needs to bring back the 240 but with a 280hp turbo engine in the states, our cars are too damn old, i need something more reliable! lol random post

NoOneIsPerfect
09-06-2006, 03:47 AM
You guys really talk about the stupidest shit sometimes.

Who the fuck cares? Ignore them, drive away. Quit crying about it.

Well, yes I cry about it. Yes I do care. and yes I got nothing better to do than coming here talking about how immoral some people are:hammer:
Since it is off season for me and my work, maybe I got way too much time in my hand right now.
Deciding whether the topic is "the stupidest shit" or not depends on person replying to the topic.
In my opinion, forums are great way to communicate/exchange opinions if there are less people with online "thugging". If you're such a busy person, why don't you ignore the subject and move on?
Maybe it's the cultural background, growing up in traditional Japanese family with strict morals, but I truly don't understand people who prefers stating their opinion in such a rude way.

Mods, please lock this thread as I posted on second post. Thank you.

HKsilvia
09-06-2006, 04:43 AM
^It happens all the time... it depends on who give the rude comment first, if it was a high rep person, then all others will say, hey xxx say that, lets support on flaming to make themselves feel better, they dont need to be responsible for what they said in here. they forgot its a forum - a place for ppl to chat!!!
thas the difference between the asian culture and western, no... i mean american culture. Typical "i dont give a fuk style"
of coz... just like your name said, no one is perfect, not everybody here is rude.

NoOneIsPerfect
09-06-2006, 05:23 AM
HKsilvia> oh I know. In every forum, there are polite/rude people. Made many friends over myis.net (former is300.net). The forum actually makes me consider buying IS350 instead of saving up for the house.

BTW, I actually do respect people with high reputation since they got reasons for it. Though it is sad how many mature adult has no common senses. I'll stop right here since I don't want to get into this whole racial/cultural differences.

koukimonster139
09-06-2006, 06:13 AM
bust out teh threadlock someone

S13SilviaGirl
09-06-2006, 06:18 AM
No OneIsPerfect, I will lock it as per your request. I just have to say it is sad that people say the things they do. Just hope they get theirs in the end.