PDA

View Full Version : PRIDE FC the real deal on 10.21.06

sw20>>s14
09-05-2006, 06:48 PM
the first evar pride fc in the us is going down in vegas in oct...

it seems that most of my buddies are either too cheap or not into the sport to come with...my brothers have really tight schedules so that leaves me all by my lonesome in sin city...any one feel like meeting up if you happen to be at the event or vegas in general? sip on some beers, grab something to eat, watch the fight, get me drunk and bring me back to your room...ya know, fun stuff like that...

im planning on leaving the bay on the 21st in the morning...watch the fight from 6 to whenever...gamble my arse off...get a few hours of sleep...and leave on the 22nd...

LB.Motoring
09-05-2006, 06:57 PM
the first evar pride fc in the us is going down in vegas in oct...

it seems that most of my buddies are either too cheap or not into the sport to come with...my brothers have really tight schedules so that leaves me all by my lonesome in sin city...any one feel like meeting up if you happen to be at the event or vegas in general? sip on some beers, grab something to eat, watch the fight, get me drunk and bring me back to your room...ya know, fun stuff like that...

im planning on leaving the bay on the 21st in the morning...watch the fight from 6 to whenever...gamble my arse off...get a few hours of sleep...and leave on the 22nd...

hahaha I would be down, but then i saw this..

.get me drunk and bring me back to your room...ya know, fun stuff like that...
:duh:

EWWW you whorrrrre hahaha JK:wackit:

damn does sound funnn

EDIT: ^ the fun being watching pride fc

Helghast
09-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Get a room you twos.

I might roll, I'm not sure yet.

exitspeed
09-06-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm down...To watch it at my house in WI...that would be a blast though. if I lived in the area I'd be up for it. Good luck on finding someone.

And by it I mean watching the fight too...

FRpilot
09-06-2006, 03:15 PM
what the hell is pride FC? i thought it was a special rx7!

Flybert
09-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Who's fighting?

sw20>>s14
09-06-2006, 04:22 PM
EWWW you whorrrrre hahaha JK:wackit:

damn does sound funnn

EDIT: ^ the fun being watching pride fc
c'mon! you know you want to....hahaha

Get a room you twos.

I might roll, I'm not sure yet.
thats the idea, haha...let me know if you happen to be in the vicinity...

its mma

Who's fighting?
fedor vs coleman is the headliner...shogun vs randleman...crocop, barnett, baroni, and nakamura will also be fighting, but the bouts have yet to be decided...the return of fedor alone should be enough to go see it live...

bcrume
09-06-2006, 06:33 PM
You made me want to go but $250 for a seat in the farthest section is crazy, do you know what you can do in a strip club with 250 $1 bills?

Helghast
09-06-2006, 07:42 PM
walk away with blue balls?

ALTRNTV
09-06-2006, 11:46 PM

Hahaha... It's like UFC, but a different "league."

sw20>>s14
09-07-2006, 01:51 AM
You made me want to go but $250 for a seat in the farthest section is crazy, do you know what you can do in a strip club with 250 $1 bills?
you can still get balcony seats for like $125...do it! you know you want to...

Hahaha... It's like UFC, but a different "league."
if by different, you mean better and most bestest then youre damn straight!

BOROSUN
09-07-2006, 02:43 AM
damn, i just remembered about the aug. 27th bushido survival rnd.2...fwak i missed it and it was free.

i dunno about the 10/21 fights...if coleman couldnt beat fedor or noguiera(sp) before, i dont think he can beat fedor at all. also shogun vs randleman, as big and meaty as randleman, he's just a big meaty punching bag for shogun. but then he is very strong though, but then again he is a big meaty punching bag for shogun. anything can happen though so, i dunno, its just opinion.

also if bernett can find a way to ground&pound crocop, it should be a good fight.

Evil240
09-13-2006, 11:25 PM
pride fighting championship is more hardcore... usually a lot more blood too... basically like UFC.. but more violent... and its in a boxing ring ...

if you guys like that... king of the cage is pretty good too...

UFC is only popular cause of a few good fighters..... and well advertising... but i still give respect to Tito Ortiz... fuccer trains like a beast and kicked the living daylights outta Ken Shamrock twice...(well... second one was iffy)

anyone see when frank shamrock choked out tito in the early days?!?! GOOD FIGHT!!!!!

sw20>>s14
09-19-2006, 05:44 PM
damn, i just remembered about the aug. 27th bushido survival rnd.2...fwak i missed it and it was free.

seriously, i was so pissed i missed that...not only that, but i also missed the new one that aired last sunday (9.17)... :duh:

well, new update, two new bouts have been decided:

butterbean vs. mark hunt < just announced
josh barnett vs. nastula < just announced
emelianenko vs. coleman
rua vs. randleman

sakakibara is aiming for a total of 9 bouts total for that night and announced that negotiations are under way for fugita to fight! anyone still planning to go?