PDA

View Full Version : J Line Wheels?

kaotic
09-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Ive been looking around for some rims that look good and have decent offsets.. im running some +35 work right now, and I was thinking about getting some low offset wheels..
So, J Line looked like the rims ill be going with.. mainly because of the colored chrome option.. Honestly, I don't know anything about J Line(in regard to quality/strength/ect).. Are these rims really worth the price that they are being sold for?? Compared to a well known brand like, Volk or Work.. What is everyone's thoughts on J Line (if you know anything about them)?

ThatGuy
09-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Nice wheels. Lots of size and offset options. Expensive.

kaotic
09-01-2006, 04:57 PM
yeah, for the same price I can get a set of Advan Gen. 2's.. in gold too.. the main thing that is drawing me to the J Lines is the custom offsets that I can get (i was thinking of +10) and the gold chrome..:drool:

I cant seem to locate any sites that actually list the price for Work's, they all day call for prices.. and id rather not use up my long distance minutes.. anyone know of a site that actually LISTS the price of Work Wheels??

A Spec Products
09-01-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah, for the same price I can get a set of Advan Gen. 2's.. in gold too.. the main thing that is drawing me to the J Lines is the custom offsets that I can get (i was thinking of +10) and the gold chrome..:drool:

I cant seem to locate any sites that actually list the price for Work's, they all day call for prices.. and id rather not use up my long distance minutes.. anyone know of a site that actually LISTS the price of Work Wheels??

you can always email or use the PM system

free

long distance minutes? u dont have free nationwide long distance on your cell phone?

Full-Lock
09-01-2006, 05:27 PM

Gruppe-s has Works and they show prices also...

http://www.gruppe-s.com/Wheels/wheelspage.htm

TRUENOCOUPE
09-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Dope rims and you can get them at almost any size.

Mine are coming in soon.

kaotic
09-02-2006, 12:49 AM
TopSecrt88: right on.. guess I never looked hard enough..

TruenoCoupe: let me know what you think about em..

SiI40sx
09-02-2006, 01:04 AM
isnt Jline affliated with M1 Autobody??

ramblux
09-02-2006, 11:28 AM
I've been telling people to run forged American billet wheels for years now. Slap a "J" in the name and now all of a sudden they're popular. haha

JLine is good stuff made by a reputable American wheel manufacturer for JLine.

lucky7
09-02-2006, 07:16 PM
im not a real big fan of any of the styles. from what i read though. sounds like quality shit.

kaotic
09-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Slap a "J" in the name and now all of a sudden they're popular. haha

so, what are you implying?

ThatGuy
09-02-2006, 07:30 PM
The same thing that has already been said. They're iForged wheels with a new name.
http://www.iforged.com/

ramblux
09-02-2006, 07:55 PM
The same thing that has already been said. They're iForged wheels with a new name.
http://www.iforged.com/

Which, in turn, are made by www.introwheels.com

jonasblack
01-27-2008, 05:50 PM
isnt Jline affliated with M1 Autobody??
No, they just sell there wheels alot.

ThatGuy
01-27-2008, 05:57 PM
You bumped a thread from 2006 for that worthless little tid bit of information?

You fail, miserably.

Thread locked. :lockd: