PDA

View Full Version : San Mateo be aware...

NoOneIsPerfect
09-01-2006, 06:25 AM
:blah: I was at Starbucks today while visiting the area.. w/ my suits and Tumi bag all looking like honest working man.

Started talking to this one guy who seemed to be in his late 20's/early 30's. Just a random chat at first and then, he tells me that he's a cop!

Blah blah blah:blah: .. about Cali real estate market.. blah blah blah:blah: . Then he asks me "so what ya drive"?

Bein the liar I am, I was "ah... GMC Jimmy". He looks at me and says "that's good. We've been having a lot of trouble with people sliding their cars on mountain roads around here with illegally modded Japanese cars. I have to work over time for next few days since we're trying to crack 'em down this weekend".

Okay... so be AWARE folks.. I don't wanna see 20 silvia's on police impound auction next week! (though it crosses my mind that I wanna buy these cars for dirt cheap and sell it to next victim!jk:D )

Jung918
09-02-2006, 12:23 AM
So when did Starbucks start selling donuts?

FaLKoN240
09-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Haha, I'm not scared. I've been pulled over plenty of times.

!Zar!
09-02-2006, 01:32 AM
I was pulled over.

And the cop told me he didn't care about import cars as long as people were driving properly.

He also told me that the SMC sent the diffrent depatments through training for import cars recently.

And with that said, he let me go.

Mind you he only pulled me over because he didn't see my temp registration.

So with that said, "Meh".

Sil-Abc
09-03-2006, 04:06 AM
Haha, I'm not scared. I've been pulled over plenty of times.

u have no reason to be scared. u got nothing to hide :P

As for me ive been pulled once and was lucky enough to get a warning. Luckily i wont he driviung this much this weekend anyways since everything is broken on mine. no joke either, everything

FRpilot
09-03-2006, 01:37 PM
dam your car is always broke jon. i shouldnt be talking either. lol

Sil-Abc
09-04-2006, 02:25 AM
hahaha man usually its my turbo gasket going out but this time i wish it was cuz that would be easy to fix. i need to change the steering rack, ps pump, pull some sherlock holmes shit and find where im leakin fluids AND my battery is dying and i cant find out whats draining the power :C

YUNG DRIF
09-04-2006, 01:49 PM
ahhaha i got pulled over last night in el cerrito for missing a front liscense plate, i had to pop my hood, and he asked me if i had anything to drink ,i told him naww im the driver tonight, but yea he didnt give me nothing and told me to stop street racing hahaaha

C. Senor
09-04-2006, 01:55 PM
lol sil-abc....i know exactly how you feel...i'm doing all that too to my caring literally...something's killin my alternator so i'm going to redo my harness...lol boo....good luck man......back to the topic...that sucks, damn cops its those damn fast and furious movies...dont get me wrong i like watching them, but then stupid people start doing stupid things and kills it for everyone.

arian23
09-04-2006, 01:58 PM
What part Starbucks in San Mateo? I got pulled over drifting through an intersection in the rain a couple years ago and got pulled over, I just said my foot slipped off the clutch and i acted like i was scared. It was a lady cop so she didnt know whats up. hahaha I used to roll my ultra red S14 with intake, greddy header, hollowed out cat, test pipe and N1 exhaust. LOL You know i was getting pulled over. But I just got a bunch of Exhaust fix it tickets. Now im stock with an underdrive pulley and a shit load of suspension mods. I suggest everyone stays low key cuz it getting hot.

NemeGuero
09-04-2006, 02:46 PM
They don't fuck with me in Oakland... haha

Irukandji
09-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Are you sure this actually happened? Are you sure that you aren't trying too hard?

NemeGuero
09-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Hey, no one is perfect! Hahaha, get it? lol

projekt_s13
09-04-2006, 09:56 PM
They don't fuck with me in Oakland... haha

Yea Imports are invisible in Oakland, they only focus on scrapers or pretty much any vehicle with 20+ Chrome rims.

carnal_c30
09-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Yea Imports are invisible in Oakland, they only focus on scrapers or pretty much any vehicle with 20+ Chrome rims.

:D if you had 24"s and a lift on your 240 they would notice you otherwise you're invisible. I havent been hassled much in fremont in the last two months... maybe I've just been lucky to stay away from the bored ass freakmont police

most of the cops are chill its just those dickheaqds who are out for every modded import... for the most part if you dont drive crazy you'll be safe

NoOneIsPerfect
09-06-2006, 11:17 PM
why try hard to get a reputation in this forum?? haha it's okay if you want to doubt. It's up to you^^.

breakindrifts
09-12-2006, 04:37 AM
Should have told him you drive a 240sx. Then work undercover for the FBI to track down drifters, make sure they give you a green EVO for you to go undercover to drift meets.

arlocks13
09-15-2006, 02:30 AM
O wow that sux. I bet he is checking woodside and crystal springs. I live San Mateo also and I try to drive woodside at least once a week. but crystal springs is so close i do it every other day almost... I got a speeding ticket on highway 92 for going 80 in a 55 at f*king 3 am when no1 else is on the road... I am doing traffic school online tomorrow night... I hate pigs

projekt_s13
09-15-2006, 05:44 PM
O wow that sux. I bet he is checking woodside and crystal springs. I live San Mateo also and I try to drive woodside at least once a week. but crystal springs is so close i do it every other day almost... I got a speeding ticket on highway 92 for going 80 in a 55 at f*king 3 am when no1 else is on the road... I am doing traffic school online tomorrow night... I hate pigs

Dude.... 80 in a 55. Your gonna get flamed.

arlocks13
09-16-2006, 01:42 AM
lol i did get flamed hence the ticket. o well I used up my freebie i guess... but for next time my friend has a traffic lawyer that gets him out of everything but i didn't feel like shelling out the money for it so i decided to waste my freebie, lol but seriously its the first time I ever saw a chp on highway 92, they're never there i was just at a bad place + wrong time.

!Zar!
09-18-2006, 09:46 PM
lol i did get flamed hence the ticket. o well I used up my freebie i guess... but for next time my friend has a traffic lawyer that gets him out of everything but i didn't feel like shelling out the money for it so i decided to waste my freebie, lol but seriously its the first time I ever saw a chp on highway 92, they're never there i was just at a bad place + wrong time.
You fail.

Enough said.

HKsilvia
09-18-2006, 11:08 PM
its ok everybody speed on 92, the only time they slow down is when theres an accident. 3 lanes 7 miles straight way, who would go 55?
btw... it will be funny when they end up catching a whole bunch of civics e-braking on mountain roads