PDA

View Full Version : NEED SERIOUS ADVICE...HELP! BEER PONG!!! Tips/pointers!?

gotta240
08-30-2006, 01:54 AM
I am in a beer pong tournament!!!! If i win 5 games i get three days hotel, concert tickets, and airfair to some huge concert in texas.

Heres the catch!!!

I'VE NEVER PLAYED beer pong, and dont know how to play!!!! This tournament is in 3 days.....

HOW do i play?
Any tips/pointers/advice?!

2iv0 sx
08-30-2006, 01:56 AM
LOL

Check out this thread (http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=118136). Theres a vid in there you might like.

Vatche
08-30-2006, 03:00 AM
drink beer before you play!

gotta240
08-30-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm trying to WIN here..... I'd rather win sober, then get drunk in celbrations!!!

ManoNegra
08-30-2006, 10:58 AM
^ What are the odds of that happening?
It's a serious sport that requires great dicipline, dedication and committment.
Practice, practice, practice... throw up and then practice some more.

rhit240sx
08-30-2006, 11:23 AM
I used to play sober, and it was possible to win. You really do need to practice...alot. Make sure to focus on a cup, don't just throw the ball. Also when you practice try to develop a good technique, I like to use some arc, but other have sucess with throwing it straight at the cup. And get a partner that doesn't suck.

s13silvia03
08-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Just grab a ping pong ball and practice throwing it in cups, find a throwing style (I prefer the arc myself lol) that your good at and go for it.

Redeye Jedi
08-30-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm trying to WIN here..... I'd rather win sober, then get drunk in celbrations!!!

There is no winning 5 games sober, by game 5 (finals and when it matters the most) you will not be sober, unless you and your partner don't miss (haven't seen that yet). Go buy a keg of some cheap stuff ($60-80) get your set up going, call couple of buddies, play until keg is done.

Practice, practice, practice... throw up and then practice some more. FTW!!

Strategy: aim at and make center cups close to you (not point though) and stay on top of re-racks. In the end, even if you loose, you still had hell of a time practicing and should be able to hold your own at a party.