PDA

View Full Version : I love Corvettes.

SnakeKack
08-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Sorry I just had to share this video. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7376090179743580203&q=corvette+c5+z06

A few months ago my friend and I were driving around looking for little punks in there fart cans for him to beat in his Lebaron lol and on our way home crossing over the bridge we seen these headlights come hauling ass from behind us and this red Z06 pulls up next to me. The driver looks at me while blaring Shakira (lol) and then guns it and is about 15 car lengths ahead of me in a few seconds. I catch up and of course I stand no chance in hell but we race down US1 at every stop from Stuart through Jensen and into PSL. He gave me a thumbs up for trying :Owned: .

He stopped at Denny's with his G/F that was also trying to keep up with us in her Saturn Vue lol. I met up with my friend back at his house around the corner and he grabbed his Digital Camera so we can snap a few pics and ask him if we can record him like rev it and stuff.....and that video is the end result, I wanted my friend to record him anihilating me but the guy said he had to go get gas and head home, and I didn't want to disrespect him by begging like a little kid.

mrmephistopheles
08-29-2006, 11:40 PM
I used to live in Port St. Lucie. (more than 10 years ago)

S14DB
08-30-2006, 01:24 AM
Spend all that money one a vette and then you can only afford to go to Denny's...

gotta240
08-30-2006, 01:52 AM
thats a true man.

While everyone else is taking bitches to 100 dollar dinnes and driving beaters, he is driving the vette and taking bitches to dennys.

WHAT A PIMP.

Vatche
08-30-2006, 03:05 AM
my uncles good friend has a c5 zo6 vette with mods, 500 rwhp, its a bad ass car, and i love vettes too, theyre like one of the few american cars i like, only problem is most of the drivers are usually assholes at the track, old white guys who think corvettes are the best cars ever made and nobody can keep up? sounds like mustang owners. but definately awesome cars, the new c6's are bang for your buck

exitspeed
08-30-2006, 07:35 AM
The C5 Vette's are one of the best bang for your buck's on the planet...Period.

SnakeKack
08-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Heh yeah PSL is waaay different than 10 years ago. Houses all over the place.

I lived up there for a few years from 2001-2004, Hurricane Frances ripped my shingles off, which resulted in leaks, wet drywal, and insulation everywhere. The landlord had the nerve to tell us he is raising the rent when we called him to tell him there is alot of work to be done to the house for us to even live in there, thats why I moved heh. Any renters out there make sure you get renters insurance....

HyperTek
08-30-2006, 11:30 PM
i dont see whats soo special about filming just a corvette, your from florida, isnt there alot of ballers with exotic sports cars out there to nut over??

Nachtmensch
08-30-2006, 11:36 PM
i know a guy with a red z06 in port st lucie. shit... that was probably miguel! haha

Nachtmensch
08-31-2006, 12:07 AM
update: that was mig haha

hes an awsome guy

vvtisupra
08-31-2006, 12:44 AM
I was looking on the NHTSA website for the recalls on those and there is a recall on the electronic locking mechanism for the steering wheel. Supposedly that can break while you are driving and can immobilize the steering wheel. Just a heads up to let your friend know.

SnakeKack
09-03-2006, 08:47 PM
i dont see whats soo special about filming just a corvette, your from florida, isnt there alot of ballers with exotic sports cars out there to nut over??

Yeah there is but not in this area. I can go down south to West Palm and get lucky seeing something but most people down there have fast cars for looks.The real action is over in Tampa I hear.

Besides like I said the camera isn't mine otherwise I'd have it with me all the time. And like I also said I wish he would let us shoot him racing me because that car is rediculously fast, its insane. I been to a few Corvette Shootouts at Moroso and I would have to say by comparison his Corvette seems to be as fast as the 10 - 9 second Vettes at the strip.

Its just nice to see someone actually driving one the way it was meant to be driven, and doing a good job at driving it. Every other Vette around here is driven by some geezer getting passed by minivans. Anyone else that drives em right is usually from out of town, like up north.

And dc2_lsvtec how do you know him? Lol I'd love to meet up with him again.

Nachtmensch
09-04-2006, 12:02 AM
And dc2_lsvtec how do you know him? Lol I'd love to meet up with him again.
he's the owner of JDMuniverse.com (and other sites)

ive been a member over there forever. i get random drunk calls from him haha