PDA

View Full Version : '90 FB For Sale Minnesota

Nuisance Crew
08-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey everyone, this didn't sell on ebay, so I thought I would see if anyone here is interested before I relist it. Contact me if interested, thanks!

Pics are Here: http://www.seamlessmedia.net/240sx/240sx.htm

Here is the Description I had up on ebay:

I just won this car here on ebay, and decided it needs to much body and engine work for me to take on, as parts of the rocker panel, and frame horns are rusted through as well as the hatch a little around the sunroof etc. There is a good size dent in the pass quarter panel, various dents and dings on most panels and some previous repair on the front fenders. I have taken some pictures to show these areas. Below is the description that the seller had listed, detailing the work he put into it. Vehicle runs, but does have a loud knock, so the engine will need to be rebuilt again, the clutch and trany seem to be in good shape. Only bid on this veh if you are willing to put alot of work into it, or want to use it as a beater or parts car. In addition to the problems he listed, it also needs rear calipers, there may be other problems, but I haven't fully tested everything else, I just want to try to recover the money I paid for it and spent hauling it from chicago. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

Here was the original sellers description:

Here was the seller's description:

"Hi, you are bidding on a 1990 Nissan 240SX SE with a 5 speed transmission. I bought this car last year and rebuilt the engine (cylinders honed, new rings, rod and main bearings, all gaskets, brand new OEM cylinder head, water pump, timing kit, oil pump, etc). I also replaced the clutch, and the wiring harness. Unfortunately, I didn't replace the oil pump right away and the engine now has a rod knock. Other new parts on the car are all 4 struts, new brakes all around, adjustable coilovers, ball joints, CD player, radiator, catalytic converter, power wires, tranny and differential fluid changed, new belts, full tune up (new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, pcv valve, fuel filter, 02 sensor), custom intake with huge K&N filter, electric fan, header wrapped in thermal wrap, and probably more things that I cannot remember off hand. The AIV and AC have been removed. The power steering rack leaks fluid. There is rust on the hatch, part of the frame horns, and a little around the rear wheel wells - although nothing too severe to fix. The car has a pop up removable sunroof. This is a quick and fun car. I put a lot of money into thinking I would keep it for a long time. I recently started a new job and I just do not have the time to replace or rebuild the engine again, believe me if I had the time I wouln't sell the car. I have since purchased a new car and just want this out of my driveway. Almost everything possible has been replaced, so this is a great project car - a real bargain. I know I am losing a lot of money here since the car + new parts + labor cost me well over $4000. The rims and tires on the car are not included in the auction. The OEM aluminum 15'' wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich T/As with 50-60% tread will be included instead. Buyer must arrange pickup of car. You can drive it home if you live in the area but I cannot guarantee the drive back due to the engine knock, I would recommend towing or trailering it home."

srblacks13
08-29-2006, 07:59 PM
I live in Shoreview. Ill give ya $400 for it.