PDA

View Full Version : Stop Drifting In My Neighborhood

pRaHjeC
08-27-2006, 04:57 AM
southside san diego

all you damn motherfuckers need to stop drifting in my neighborhood. i'm driving to 7-11 on otay lakes road at 1am to buy some cigarettes, and FIVE FUCKING COPS pull me over and ask me if i've been drifting on the streets. FOR THE SECOND FUCKING DAY IN A ROW. what the fuck? no i havent been drifting, only a dumbass would be drifting in east lake. the cops told me that there have been a LOT of complaints about people drifting through the neighborhood late at night, and now they're starting to crack down. on the way home from work at 10pm, i saw about 84 cops kickin it, pulling over any s-chassis cars that drove by. there were about 7 s-chassis pulled over on one street, one after another, most of them not even fixed up and being driven by old people. one cop followed me from naples and broadway all the way to my home off of east H street by otay lakes road. you fucking damn kids need to stop drifting in people's neighborhoods, because you're ruining it for the rest of the normal population that drive s-chassis cars. you fucking assholes need to stop NOW. STOP DRIFTING IN MY FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD.

i apologize to the mods if you get mad but this shit is pissing me off, and i'm going to post this in chat, off topic, and the regional forums. i'm tired of getting sweated by the cops in my own damn neighborhood when i pay my fucking homeowners association fees to be PROTECTED, not to be pulled over because some fucking kids want to drift in a nice neighborhood. these fucking kids need to stop. thank you.

BOROSUN
08-27-2006, 05:50 AM
i feel your pain...

ThatGuy
08-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Ok seriously. I understand you are upset, but to post this in Chat, Off Topic, and Regional is just rediculous. You need to contact your local law enforcement with descriptions of the vehicles, and thank the individuals for enforcing the stupid stereotypes. I wish Zilvia could help more, but it's not like I can Ban people from driving. :keke:

Good Luck, and keep yourself out of trouble.

TipStylez
08-27-2006, 07:58 AM
Who the fuck drifts in a neighborhood?!

Thats what you give for living in cali, probly abunch of ricers trying to drift. Driftings gay anyways.

pRaHjeC
08-27-2006, 02:44 PM
oh no, don't get me wrong, i love california. i've lived in seattle before, and i like san diego much better. it's just that these fucking kids are ruining it for everybody else who actually drives safe. they're helping start a new category of police profiling and it fuckin sucks cuz as of right now it's only in my neighborhood. it sucks.

punxva
08-27-2006, 03:00 PM
yea keep that shit at the fucking track, just because its late at night doesnt mean u can be the local DK, im not even on that coast, but i see kids do that shit here too, its dumb when tracks are so close by, and cheap to get into.

CaoBoY
08-27-2006, 03:02 PM
yeah one day my friend was following me back to my house, and he started sliding through teh corners, i stopped in teh middle of the road and got out of the car and told him if he did it again when we got to the house i was going to break his windshield. he wondered why, and i was like, "BECAUSE ITS MY MOTHERFUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD! i drive around all the time, and u doing that shit is goign to give me a bad rep." people dont understand, because they dont live there, but i feel ur pain, i get looks ALL the time from my 'loud' exhaust. cops try to pull me over in the neighborhood too, i've just been lucky enough to be right by my house before they can catch up to me.

FRpilot
08-27-2006, 04:36 PM
yea that sucks. i hate idiots. especially people who are inconsiderate and mess up your reputation with your neighbors. i try to work on my car in my garage and be considerate by not running air compressors or grinders past 9pm or when it starts to get dark. i do quiet stuff inside my garage at night.

TipStylez
08-27-2006, 08:02 PM
You guys should do a lil program, where the track drivers will help keep this street drifting shit down on a low.

OMGWTFBBQ
08-27-2006, 08:09 PM
lay down oil slicks so they crash and die

TougeNinja
08-27-2006, 08:28 PM

= omfg win, do it

m0rex
08-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Oil pawns autox tires i dont drift and i dont want to die.

TheTimanator
08-27-2006, 09:23 PM
so they can lose control and crash into a house?

who cares if it's your neighborhood or not. It's idiotic to do it on public streets. Especially where there is much property and possibly people to get damaged/hurt/killed.

ranger2339
08-27-2006, 09:30 PM
mmmmmm you would think that in cali there is enough events to keep people happy....We drift,race,do burnouts fuck off etc on the streets here but i live in BFE nobody is around, the only thing to hit is the cornfeild..."Drifting" in a neighborhood is fuck lame...

The guy with the drift is a fad grow up and road race sig..Ha ha..Thats what they said about snowboarding and about a million other cool things...I doubt its going anywhere soon.....But mehhhhh!!! to each is own.....

Ask the people to go to the city and get some little speed bumps put in....

Ax

SiI40sx
08-27-2006, 10:21 PM
uhh can u say city hall? can you say "promote residential speedbumps?"

TipStylez
08-27-2006, 10:29 PM
^Fuck speed bumps, install awhole bunch of lane dots on corners. You try drifting on that, somethings bound to fuck up.

Nizzan4u2nv
08-27-2006, 10:41 PM
I have a feeling I know who these fuckers might be. Their moms probably bought their cars and pay for their shit too.

NemeGuero
08-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Sorry, I won't do it again.

NoOneIsPerfect
08-27-2006, 11:14 PM
oh no, don't get me wrong, i love california. i've lived in seattle before, and i like san diego much better. it's just that these fucking kids are ruining it for everybody else who actually drives safe. they're helping start a new category of police profiling and it fuckin sucks cuz as of right now it's only in my neighborhood. it sucks.

Never lived in San Diego but there are city that's actually better than Seattle? and you're talking during THE best season of the year for Seattle.

I just moved down to Central CA (maybe this is why I'm not enjoying cali?) but Seattle was just plain awesome. I used to drive (and still own) IS300 w/ 2jz-gte swap and LOUD ass exhaust. Mostly enjoyed driving on I-90 east of Issaquah but no cops ever gave me sh*t about my car nor never got my hood popped. I've actually gotten MANY compliments from cops after seeing my FMIC.

As of Cali... I've already gotten pulled over 4 times w/ my s13 for nothing. Since previous owner jammed EGR tube, I was close to getting a god damn ticket. (got away acting like a poor kid who just bought POS and don't have money to fix at the moment).

So why are Cali better for car lovers like us?

haha sorry for the long post and sorry if I offended you but I need a place to blow up when living at a city that 90% of the entire population speaks ESPANOL~! and I am THE only 1st gen Jap who lives here...

intense240sx
08-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Yeah you should try calling in the city to install some of those reflecters thing onto the street, not speed bumps because then i would have to slow down everytime i'm going over there.

s13poop
08-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Sorry, I won't do it again.

:rofl: hahahahaha

fliprayzin240sx
08-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Note to self: Dont drive the 240 down to socali ever again. So since theyre cracking down on drifting...does that mean drag racing in SD is koo again since the cops are now hunting drifters?!?!:hahano:

Demik
08-29-2006, 01:44 AM
I have a feeling I know who these fuckers might be. Their moms probably bought their cars and pay for their shit too.

hahahah sooo true

TipStylez
08-29-2006, 03:48 AM
ok, who got emo on me because i said neigborhood drifting is gay? And said i cant drift.

A lil reply, if your gonna talk shit about my car saying its a POS, PM me and not hide behind a little red square. Dont say i cant drift, did you ever think not every one who owns a damn S chassie car dosnt drift?! Ever heard of AUTO-X, ROAD RACING, TIME ATTACK?

And show me your car, if its so much better then my "POS". Because i dont have pimp ass paint, some JDM tyte body kit or silvia conversion, and a JDM tyte SR20, and some rims that cost more then the car itself...its gay?

You sound alot liek the honda boys that go to the "night" races at night..cause thats how they talk, SHIT.

No offense to people that have silvia conversions, sr20, blah blah. Atleast you have respect for other peoples choices.

Thanks, love you
-Q

TiNMAN
08-29-2006, 02:22 PM
them damn drift punks! :bite:

NSDCA
08-30-2006, 10:46 PM
i would make a complaint with the SDPD on the cops that pulled you over.

they just cant pull over every 240sx. now if they had a complaint about a black 240sx drifting in your hood and your car is black then i can under stand why. but if your car is WHITE and they are looking for a black 240sx. thats just stupid.

LA_phantom_240
08-31-2006, 12:30 AM
Yeah pulling over ALL s chassis cars is called PROFILING... which is illegal IIRC

pRaHjeC
08-31-2006, 02:42 AM
they didn't have any descriptions of the cars that were doing it, they just were pulling over any car that looked like it would be capable of drifting, which is pretty stupid.

to the people that are giving me negative rep for this thread, fuck you.

profiling is TECHNICALLY illegal, but even if you complain nothing will happen. cops are still gonna profile no matter what happens, but it doesn't help when dumbass kids are drifting through neighborhoods because they saw 3 fast 3 furious.

TipStylez
08-31-2006, 04:37 AM
^I feel your pain. Dont know what negative rep will prove...

LA_phantom_240
08-31-2006, 05:49 AM
"Look im driting NEIGHBORHOOD style BOYEEEE"... "Thats MaD TyTe Yo!1!1!"

lol.... faggots.

TipStylez
08-31-2006, 10:40 AM
^boyyyeeee!!!

SIGHUP
09-02-2006, 03:09 AM
Man imma pass by and drift on yo neighborhood just for that.

But really, this is why they gotta open up drift again. RaceLegal works for drags, they gotta do a DriftLegal. Funds are so scarce with RL so prolly not a DL anytime soon.

cmcdougle
09-20-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey, just because some morons drift through neighborhoods doesn't mean all drifters are bad. I would be mad if some kids drifted through my neighborhood, but I wouldn't call all drifters jerks for drifting. The rest of us that pay for our own cars drift in safe places where people aren't there to wake up or run over!

pRaHjeC
09-21-2006, 04:31 AM
i'm not calling all drifters jerks, because we've all tried it at one time or another. people just need to stop drawing attention to our cars because it's falling on the rest of us when we're just driving to the store, or to work, or anywhere.

ballr858
10-02-2006, 07:12 AM
i always hope the cops won't know what my car is because of the silvia front. i don't drift on public roads btw.

LA_phantom_240
10-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Shaving all badges FTW

YUNG DRIF
10-14-2006, 07:23 PM
wow, stop driftin in my neighborhood we have no crime in my city so i get harassed by the damn pigs wow who gives a shit if u get pulled over quit fukkin whining u prolly got a fukkin ebay intake so why u worried , serioulsy go drive a camry better yet ur moms

TipStylez
10-14-2006, 09:00 PM
^Wow....talk about grow up.

Swich1288
10-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Hrm... Don't you have an eBay intake and headers? (or had, at least) BTW, what's wrong with an eBay intake? How is it an insult ? I mean, all it's missing is a Carb EO#. After that , all an intake is a pipe and a filter, so much for name brand technology ? Pay the extra $150 to get ripped off for no actual performance gain. Seriously, haven't you ever heard the term "argueing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarted." So please, as others have already stated, can we drop the e-gangster drama and negativity ?

ALTRNTV
10-28-2006, 08:04 PM
wow, stop driftin in my neighborhood we have no crime in my city so i get harassed by the damn pigs wow who gives a shit if u get pulled over quit fukkin whining u prolly got a fukkin ebay intake so why u worried , serioulsy go drive a camry better yet ur moms

This said by the person with YUNG DRIF as his username... :duh:

breakindrifts
10-28-2006, 11:39 PM
This thread is bumped again?

What was the point of posting this on here? Most idiot street drifters don't browse forums.

LA_phantom_240
11-03-2006, 02:37 PM
... i was thinkin the same thing.