PDA

View Full Version : Fresh_Coast says hello!!

Fresh_Coast
08-27-2006, 03:14 AM
for those who dont know wich probably you dont, FC is a custom car mag. we attend all types of car shows and events. and are constanly snappin photos of peoples nice cars. just want to say hello and let you know if you got a tight ride post it up and rep your city. we from cali, LA so if you see us rollin hit us and we will snap you up and pop you in. peace

K

rodoabad
08-27-2006, 04:00 AM
No website? Who's your photographers?

S14DB
08-27-2006, 04:41 AM
Sweet! I just slapped 27" 24K Gold Gators on my 240!

rodoabad
08-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Hahah S14DB. They should be more informative...instead of just saying hey what up we're a new mag.

S13SilviaGirl
08-27-2006, 04:57 AM
uhmmm welcome...maybe post up your site...

ThatGuy
08-27-2006, 06:37 AM
for those who dont know wich probably you dont, FC is a custom car mag. we attend all types of car shows and events. and are constanly snappin photos of peoples nice cars. just want to say hello and let you know if you got a tight ride post it up and rep your city. we from cali, LA so if you see us rollin hit us and we will snap you up and pop you in. peace

K

Does your magazine come in an English translation as well? If you're expecting to find cars with 24" gold plated spinners and other such nonsense, than Zilvia.net is not the place to look.

Fresh_Coast
08-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Hahah S14DB. They should be more informative...instead of just saying hey what up we're a new mag.
were not new, been underground for a while now. just thought i hit up and say hello. i personaly drive an s14 thats why im on here, just reppin the mag at the same time. if anyone does want infomation then your more than welocome to hit me up. thanks for the intrest

Does your magazine come in an English translation as well? If you're expecting to find cars with 24" gold plated spinners and other such nonsense, than Zilvia.net is not the place to look.
nonsense? why? some people dont like little cars and gold plated spinners are played my freind. solid gold sounds more like it LOL. thanks

ThatGuy
08-27-2006, 11:17 AM
When you don't post any pics, just the name of your magazine...

and then when your magazine is researched via Google and all it has to represent itself is a few pics of SUV's and cars on large wheels...

then, Yep, I'm sorry, but we have to judge you by something. Not to mention with the grammar and spelling choices of your first post, you seem to reinforce the stereotype of the big wheels and candy paint of the Hip Hop crowd. My appologies if I offended you with my comments. Perhaps if you were to make a proper introduction, you would be greeted more warmly.

P4rD0nM3
08-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Lol. Why Fresh_Coast? Is that how your cover looks like? But to tell you the truth, if I see those on the cover. I don't buy them. Would you?

Fresh_Coast
08-27-2006, 11:40 AM
everyone has there own taste, i would buy certain issues ones that fit my prefrences. and i would never not pick up a new mag because you dont have to buy just to glance.

thanks

P4rD0nM3
08-27-2006, 11:56 AM
So what is 'tight' for you?

Fresh_Coast
08-27-2006, 12:04 PM
When you don't post any pics, just the name of your magazine...

and then when your magazine is researched via Google and all it has to represent itself is a few pics of SUV's and cars on large wheels...

then, Yep, I'm sorry, but we have to judge you by something. Not to mention with the grammar and spelling choices of your first post, you seem to reinforce the stereotype of the big wheels and candy paint of the Hip Hop crowd. My appologies if I offended you with my comments. Perhaps if you were to make a proper introduction, you would be greeted more warmly.
oh they dont bother me none, im here for a diffrent reason, i drive an s14. i started this post to see car styles in deffrent cities. oh and sorry, but our full website isnt up yet. thanks for the intrest though

So what is 'tight' for you?
s14 sittin on 27 inches of solid gold LOL.

honestly...im not a fan of big suvs sitting on 27" of croc skin goldies, nor am i fan of silvias with ugly bodykits. i go for simple, clean, and speed.

TheTimanator
08-27-2006, 12:47 PM
s14 sittin on 27 inches of solid gold LOL.
i hope your joking.

...croc skin goldies........ i got learnded. Thanks S14DB :rofl:

punxva
08-27-2006, 02:54 PM
go barry go lol keep rippin him an new one ftw lol

ManoNegra
08-28-2006, 12:07 PM
honestly...im not a fan of big suvs sitting on 27" of croc skin goldies, nor am i fan of silvias with ugly bodykits. i go for simple, clean, and speed.

Kinda of a contradiction going by what I see on the main page of your under-construciton site (http://www.freshcoast.com/)....

ALTRNTV
08-28-2006, 04:14 PM
http://www.freshcoastmagazine.com/images/freshcoast_01.gif

A Spec Products
08-28-2006, 04:36 PM
there is only one FRESH COAST

and that's the WEST COAST baaaaaaahhhbeyhhh!

good lookin out, reppin LOS ANG!

http://rides-mag.com/DONK/premier/infinity.jpg

donk a bonk a bubble!

i actually read donk mag haha

Fresh_Coast
08-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Kinda of a contradiction going by what I see on the main page of your under-construciton site (http://www.freshcoast.com/)....
i guess everyone forgets the fact that its a job. i get paid to watch girls bend ova cars half naked..damn i love this shit....:D

ramblux
08-29-2006, 02:47 AM
i guess everyone forgets the fact that its a job. i get paid to watch girls bend ova cars half naked..damn i love this shit....:D

You guys are right up the street from me. Forgot your CEO's name, but he's friends with one of my mentors, Shawn Lindsey.

IDoIt4Fun
08-31-2006, 11:54 PM
You guys are right up the street from me. Forgot your CEO's name, but he's friends with one of my mentors, Shawn Lindsey.
thats koo man, you drive a silvia?

ramblux
09-01-2006, 06:40 AM
Not anymore -- '80 TE72 w/KA24DET

A Spec Products
09-01-2006, 01:15 PM

Dude, Fresh Coast gets +1 in my book

Make that booty pop!

Clap clap!

IDoIt4Fun
09-08-2006, 09:39 PM
FRESHCOAST what up??

big_schaf
09-08-2006, 10:07 PM
dam whats this Fresh Coast...sounds so gangsta hahha....or it could be the 22's aka the duce duce's