PDA

View Full Version : crazy robbery story. thank god i have a six speed

dizastaman
08-24-2006, 12:47 PM
to make a long story short, i was robbed at gunpoint on tues at my office. the dude demanded money so i gave him an empy money-bag. then he saw my cell and wanted that. Then he told me to give him the keys to my new frontier. i was thinking ohhh nooo not my truck please dont mess up my truck. so then he runs outside i hear him start my truck, by then i'm about to cry thinking about all the bad stuff hes gonna do with my truck, i wasnt worried about myself or the money at that point just my truck. so he starts the truck and all i can hear is just him revving the engine so i peak out the window and he cant back up the truck!!!! i was like holy shit the dude cant drive a stick!!! so i called 911 and i'm watching him fiddle with the shift knob and stalling out the truck and i realise the dumbass doesnt know how to get it in reverse!!!(its a 6 speed) so then he bailed out of the truck and ran away on foot. the cops show up and find he left my keys and the phone in my truck. so that was cool, the only thing he got was an empty money bag. They havnt found him yet and it looks like hes robbed a couple of other places in the area since then. so hopefully they will catch this dumbass. Ive never had a real gun pointed at me before so it was a crazy feeling that i hope i will never feel again.

RiversideS13
08-24-2006, 12:52 PM
oh man another robbery post?

glad you are ok and it is a good excuse for me to get a 6 speed tranny now.

trybal
08-24-2006, 01:15 PM
now thats funny hahahaha

'90RPS13
08-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Glad your alright dude. Other then that, that shit is funny. America's dumbest criminals FTW! *a

-usmd-180sx
08-24-2006, 07:44 PM
hope he didnt [email protected]#$ up your tranny. But nonetheless, dumbass robbers that should burn in hell FTW!!

SimpleS14
08-24-2006, 09:26 PM
WOW....that is crazy...and funny the guy can't drive stick yet he tries to jack it.

P4rD0nM3
08-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Rofl...6 speed owned him. Rofl...

ALTRNTV
08-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Thank God you're alright. That thief was a dumbass, haha.

downshift_sideways
08-24-2006, 10:31 PM
well that was funny as hell,

arent you scared he might come by again??

i would be fucking freaked about going back to work,
then Again all i have to do is bring my gun ;)

!Zar!
08-24-2006, 10:33 PM
If someone stole the keys to my car, they still couldn't do much without the steering wheel...

But good thing you came out of this ok.

He didn't check the money bag before he left?

Because imo it could've ended up worse if he found out that you were faking him.

Might I ask what line of work you do?

JVD
08-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Yeah, my dads Z has that too. He let one of my bros friends take it for a spin and after numerous tries we had to tell him how to get it into reverse. It's like anti-theft!

Great story! What's with the money bag though?

SiI40sx
08-25-2006, 02:45 AM
the ford focus's are even crazier, right underneath the shift knob theres a little ring that you pull up and hold to be able to put it in reverse, my girlfriends fat ugly fuckin bitch ass stupid loser sister owned it =)

dizastaman
08-25-2006, 07:35 AM
yea it didnt really hit me till that night that that dude could have ended my life if he wanted to. i bad part was i didnt know the money bag was empty when i gave it to him, the lady i work with layed it on my desk before she left so thats the first thing i thought to give to him. for some reason i came into work the next day and i was all paranoid and shit for half the day. every time i hear the front door open my heart started beating real fast and i got a big lump in my throught.

SimpleS14
08-25-2006, 08:03 AM
wow...I'm surprised you even showed up to work the next day. You work at a bank or was that a money bag for a bank drop?

Neejay
08-25-2006, 08:03 AM
So was he just trying to put it into 6th gear to reverse? Or was it that he just couldn't drive a manual?

Glad you're ok. And also, he just kept trying for so long that you had time to call the police AND wait for them to show up? LOL

DaPCWiz
08-25-2006, 08:06 AM
that's crazy / funny at the same time. Glad to hear you came out okay tho...

punxva
08-25-2006, 10:10 AM
damn good thing they still make manuals lol, or else he woulda had a phone a car and a nice empty money bag, im glad ur ok bro, so much going on these days, i tell u wut.

JVD
08-25-2006, 10:18 AM
So was he just trying to put it into 6th gear to reverse? Or was it that he just couldn't drive a manual?
I'm assuming it's like the Z, and its in the same place as 6th gear except you have to push down(towards the ground) to get it into reverse. Trickier than those ring things I think...

dizastaman
08-25-2006, 01:45 PM
your half right. you have to have it in neutral, push down (toward the ground) then over to the right, then back...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/dizastaman/pattern.jpg so, i'm guessing he just kept putting it in sixth

kY.gordon
08-25-2006, 01:52 PM
the theif should learn a thing or two before he starts jacking cars. just hilarious. glad no 1 got hurt.

ONYX S-13
08-25-2006, 02:29 PM
Dang... Since when do trucks (Like the frontier) come in six speed.. ?

Funny story nonetheless, and glad the outcome wasn't worse .

trsilvias13
08-25-2006, 02:51 PM
glad to hear u are okay.

i wouldnt go back to work until that guy is found because of the fake money.

cowboy
08-25-2006, 03:29 PM
the ford focus's are even crazier, right underneath the shift knob theres a little ring that you pull up and hold to be able to put it in reverse, my girlfriends fat ugly fuckin bitch ass stupid loser sister owned it =)
some aggresion twards a gf's sister maybe?lol
you're lucky, be carefull he might come back for you cause you faked him out.:axe:

wingsnthangs
08-25-2006, 09:48 PM
manual transmission ftw