PDA

View Full Version : BTUNE Track Event - September 24th

silviaboi
08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey guys, Theres a track day commin up hosted by BTUNE and it would be nice to see some Silvia owners out there. Anyways the track day is pretty straight forward. The entry fee is 125 dollars a person, (they take credit card, cash, check, or paypal) Email Leonard at [email protected] to reserve your spot.

With the payment I will need the drivers information.
-Full name
-address
-phone number
-vehicle being used
-make and model
-color
-year
-modifications done to the vehicle
-any kind track experiences if any

On September 24th we will be meeting at willowsprings raceway in front of the
Willow Springs racetrack at 7:30am. Every car will be tech inspected so drivers
should make sure of the following:
-battery is securely strapped down
-positive terminal of battery is capped
-there is no leaks of any type (axle boot included)
-Not a single lug from the wheel should be missing
-And then just make sure everything else on car is in good working order.

(Leonard is going to do the teching anyway so if anyone feels there car cannot be teched contact him and tell him what is wrong and im sure hell try his best to bypass it.)

Drivers themselves have to have the following to drive on the track

-Helmet (we are very lenient with this so a motorcycle helmet will work)
-Gloves- any kind is good but this is mandatory
-Long sleeve shirt
-No shorts allowed!!

The track day will end at 4:30pm so we will have a full day of driving.

vvtisupra
08-22-2006, 11:28 PM
fyi WSIR has more than one race track. Long sleeve shirt = hot oh well

Vatche
08-22-2006, 11:51 PM
yeh is it on streets of willow or the big track or which one, im kind of interested.

silviaboi
08-23-2006, 01:45 AM
Im not sure, email [email protected] for more info.

NINJAS14
08-24-2006, 05:50 PM
its going to be at the big track

n2motorsports
08-24-2006, 09:05 PM
its going to be at the big track

if it's on the big track then will it most likely be a Grip event? Also, what's the cap on # of drivers?

Havok
08-25-2006, 01:28 AM
If I can get a helmet and the day off and maybe a few things for my car by then I am definetly down for it. My car is not race ready yet but ehh I need to do something with my car. And I don't really want to go to any canyons any more.

Also is this $125 a PERSON or does that mean per driver? like if I bring a guest to just watch or something do they have to pay $125?? I hope not.

miucus
08-25-2006, 02:21 AM
sounds good im gonna do this

Vatche
08-25-2006, 03:26 AM
if u bring a guest most likely its 10-20 bucks for them to watch...and im gonna be most likely going so if we have like 5 people out there this should be alot of fun. i have to buy tires and brake pads and im ready to go baby! :)

p11driver
08-25-2006, 01:27 PM
i tried emailing [email protected] like 2 days ago....
which track is this event on?!

Jung918
08-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Good Luck getting anything on time from Leonard.

NINJAS14
08-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Wow Im sorry our account on btune had been hacked but I can answer all your questions here. The track day is going to be taking place on the big track at willow springs raceway. You can bring as many guests as you would like but The racetrack will charge a 10 dollar admission fee per person. The 125 is per driver. And those of you who are positive you are going then make sure you reserve your spots now because it is 5 dollars cheaper if reserved in the month of august. Send paypal payments to [email protected] and call 714-739-1132 for questions and any other form of payments.
the cap is 30 people and is filling up quick.

n2motorsports
09-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Anyone else going? I just called them and they have some spaces still available.