PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S14 Kouki USDM passenger side fender

s14nut
08-22-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm looking for a S14 Kouki OEM USDM passenger side front fender. I don't really care about the color as long as there's no dents. Also, seller must be willing to ship the part to Honolulu, HI 96819 and of course I'll pay for shipping. I prefer to pay thru paypal.

Got into an accident and it's cheaper for me to buy another one than repair the damaged part. You guys can e-mail me at: [email protected]

kognition
08-23-2006, 02:06 AM
I saw a single Kouki fender at my dealers shop. I was not sure which side it was
but go to www.pandagarage.com here in east San Diego County.
//

I'm looking for a S14 Kouki OEM USDM passenger side front fender. I don't really care about the color as long as there's no dents. Also, seller must be willing to ship the part to Honolulu, HI 96819 and of course I'll pay for shipping. I prefer to pay thru paypal.

Got into an accident and it's cheaper for me to buy another one than repair the damaged part. You guys can e-mail me at: [email protected]

s14nut
08-23-2006, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the info man. I went to their site but can't seem to see any kouki fender. Ima try to e-mail them if they got anything.

s14nut
08-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Still looking for a fender. Let me know if you guys have anything.