PDA

View Full Version : 1991 civic hatch for sale

NRS13
08-22-2006, 06:22 PM
This car is a 1991 honda civic. It the standard hatchback model. Many parts have been recently replaced: Clutch and Clutch cable, drive shafts, water pump, timing belt, spark plugs, part of exhaust system. This car comes with a cd player. The interior is very clean and the exterior is nice, but has a few blemishes. The rear bumper is a little askew from an accident before I owned the car. There is a small rust spot on the driver's side quarter panel right before the wheel well (in pictures). There are small rust spots in other areas, but nothing compared to that. This car did not come with power steering. It did come with air-conditioning, but the system needs to be recharged. It also needs a new set of brake pads. In addition, the muffler's sound deadening material is somewhat bad, so it is getting a little noisy, but nothing too bad. All of the rest of the exhaust system has been recently replaced. The only reason that I have not taken care of these problems and want to get rid of the car is because I need to save money for school and cannot have a car next year. I have told everything that I know to be wrong with the car. Many images available at http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m114/djdeerhunter/. I know this is not the best place to post, but I'm sure some people on here want a little honda hatch...right?(nudge nudge) I really need to get rid of this car soon, somewhere around the next two weeks. I'm asking 1500 obo. Anyway, if you're not interested, please don't feel inclined to give me shit about my post, especially not to tell me I'm asking too much, just don't leave anything.
I almost forgot. You could probably deduce that it's a manual because of what I said above, but I should let you know it is a 4 speed, not a 5 speed.
Thanks,
Reed

krustindumm
08-22-2006, 07:02 PM
If only you wanted to trade for an S13 coupe...I might still be interested if I just get cash. I need a cheap winter/college/city beater that I don't care about too much. 4G civic's are the shit too. Simple to work on, when they do break which isn't often, and they get kick-ass fuel economy.

NRS13
08-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the interest. If you do come upon some money, please let me know. Once I fixed the stuff that was wrong with it when I got it, I haven't had to worry about much at all. It's an awesome car.

NRS13
08-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Anyone interested? I need to sell the car asap. It'd be a good winter beater!!!