PDA

View Full Version : F.S. 1997 SE-R turbo 418FWHP

jet7
08-20-2006, 10:02 AM
418 HP 200SX SE-R Monster
1997 Turbocharged 200SX SE-R

The motor internally has been blueprinted and balanced, port matched and micro polished, bored from 86 to 87mm, and a 3 angle valve job. Crower Rods, Arias pistons, JWT S4 cams, JWT Adj. Cam Gears. Externally I am using a modified F-MAX stage 3 turbo system consisting of a T60-1 Hi-Fi turbo (polished and thermocoated), F-MAX manifold (thermocoated), F-MAX downpipe (thermocoated),Tial 40mm wastegate, Spearco front mount intercooler, HKS Racing Bypass Valve, F-MAX intercooler piping(powder coated), JWT solid motor mounts, K+N filter, and a Greddy SP Exhaust. The fuel system consists of a mustang cobra mass air flow meter, 300ZX TT fuel pump, JWT fuel rail, JWT ECU, MSD 72lb. Inj. My ignition has been upgrade to a MSD 6A, and NGK plugs with Nissan Wires. T o support this power I have done welding to the transmission and use a Jun ultra light flywheel and a custom built clutch net pressure plate and disc.

I recently dyno tested the car at Advanced Dyno Technology. We put down 418.7 hp and 382.2 torque, at the wheels!

I'm using Modified Eibach sportline springs, KYB AGX 4 way adjustables in the front and 8 way adjustables in the rear. Stillen upper front and rear Strut bars, prothane bushings, and a N-Tech Lower control bar.

. The exterior has been modified by Stillen with a front grille, front fascia, side skirts, and a Rear Valance. The body has had all emblems and OEM antennas welded shut and the rear valance was molded to the rear bumper. The car was painted with a custom Blend of metallic PPG paint. The brakes have been upgraded to 11 inch rotors and larger calipers in the front and slotted brembo rotors in the rear. It rolls on 18X7.5 Konig Imagines with 215-35-18 Hankook K104's.

The interior was reworked with Sparco Torino seats, a Sparco Ring Steering wheel, Sparco shift knob, Sparco pedals, Hand laid fiberglass Gauge pod, Carbon Fiber instrument cluster, Autometer ultra lite Boost and A/F Ratio gauges, Greddy Profec B boost controller, and a Blitz Turbo Timer.

Alpine 7875 CD Player Running to an Alpine MRV-F357 5 channel amplifier, which is sending power to JL Audio XR 6.5 Components in the front, XR 6.5 Coaxials in the rear with all wiring from mobile spec.

http://groups.msn.com/89rx7pic/shoeb...to&PhotoID=170
these are the wheels it come's with
http://groups.msn.com/89rx7pic/shoeb...to&PhotoID=168

ASKING 13,000.00 OBO

jet7
08-22-2006, 10:37 AM
anyone? back to da top