PDA

View Full Version : i m confused (puppy situation)

nistech
08-18-2006, 04:26 AM
i just got this great puppy from my gfs brother. And I might need to get rid of him he is only 8 weeks old. I ve seen the mom and the dad, they are both really good dogs specially the dad. The puppy seems to be just like his dad his tongue sticks out when he is sleeping and he is laid back just like his dad seems really smart. ive been taking care of him for the last 4 days i just dont know what is going to happen my mom doesnt want him i m 22 and i m still going to college and i have a schnauvzer and she doesnt seem to be getting along with him she is very jealous and our back yard isnt that big so i m kinda confused i dont want to give him up cause he seems like the perfect dog i ve wanted a pitbull for so long but i dont know if this is the right time for me to get one. and i m affraid when the right time comes am i gonna be able to find a puppy as good as this one. what i mean by the right time is when i move out to house with a bigger back yard and when i dont have a second dog so i dont have to worry about them killing each other
:confused: :confused: :confused: any suggestions?
his name is bizarre. (bizzy)
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6964/downloadce7.jpg

S13SilviaGirl
08-18-2006, 07:42 AM
In my opinion it has only been 4 days, give them some more time. Your schnauzer has been the only dog for how many years? It takes some adjustment. Talk to your mom, try keeping him in your room and let him out periodically in the day.

By the way he is a BEAUTIFUL dog. I would try to keep him.

ESone3
08-18-2006, 10:00 AM
i agree __________________________

raz0rbladez909
08-18-2006, 10:55 AM
they are awesome dogs man, and very loyal, as long as you aren't one of those dumbasses that beats em all day and trains them to kill each other its just plain stupid, suggestion would be to get him really used to you and take care of him really we'll and he will do the same for you in the long run good luck and give it some more time with the dog

S13SilviaGirl
08-18-2006, 11:37 AM
hell if I was in cali I would offer to be his back-up home if you couldnt keep him, he is THAT DAMN CUTE!

mosill
08-18-2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah I would give it some more time to see what happens. Thats a badass dog. I want to get a pitbull puppy, eventually when I have room/money for one.

ManoNegra
08-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Why take a pet without consulting your parents, specially when it's their house and you're a student which means they'll have to end up taking care of it for the most part (I'm assuming)?
Reason I sound harsh is because this sounds exactly like what my sister did but with a cat instead of a dog. She was told not to but she brought one home anyway. She works and goes to school so she isn't around to feed it and doesn't clean after it. Not to mention that she didn't buy food for it (she just started to). I'm not saying this is what you'll be like, I just see it from your parents point of view.
The schnauvzer issue would resolve itself with a little time. It's common for an animal to become jelous and territorial when another pet is introduced.
He IS cute though... even if it is a dog.

rainier
08-18-2006, 02:29 PM
give him to meeeeeeeeee

P4rD0nM3
08-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Ship to 81501. Hehehe.

I'm a dog lover...I'll keep it for sure...but in your situation...wait a couple more days...let that puppy win your mom's heart. Hehe.

sw20>>s14
08-18-2006, 04:11 PM
thats a cute ass dog! keep it for a little longer...

i like dogs and all, but dont know a whole lot about it...correct me if im wrong, but arent pink nose pits super rare? or a lot "better" in some way or another? if so, plus points to keep!

id so take care of it for you if i was in socal...SO CUTE! aaaaahhhhhh!

SkeetFaceJeff
08-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Rent the dog out to your single friends to pick up chicks.

Phlip
08-18-2006, 04:58 PM
Weird, it is Samson's polar opposite.

miucus
08-18-2006, 05:14 PM
cute dog, ive always wanted a pitbull. lmk if u cant keep him

Edgar
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
i love puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d*star180
08-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Dude how can you say no to something that looks that cute?
I would try to keep him... he sounds like the perfect dog.
Take good care of him..I hate people that treat their pets like shit.

Edgar
08-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Yea I havent got a dog yet because I would spoil the shit out of it and I would want to give it my full attention. I might be getting my girl a Yorkie here soon tho.

Damn we are a bunch of puppy loving pussies on here.

S13SilviaGirl
08-19-2006, 02:37 AM
Yea I havent got a dog yet because I would spoil the shit out of it and I would want to give it my full attention. I might be getting my girl a Yorkie here soon tho.

Damn we are a bunch of puppy loving pussies on here.

awwwwwwwwwww.....:D

P4rD0nM3
08-19-2006, 04:45 AM
I'd walk the dog in parks...chick/young mom's magnet.

You'll be hearing awwwww how cuteeeeeeeeeeee...blah blah.

Jefferson
08-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Thats a damn nice dog. Like everyone else said, you just have to keep him for another week or two. Your other dog and family will grow to like him, trust me from experience. UNLESS you don't have the money or time to take care of him then you might as well just give him away to somebody who can take care of him because it does take time and patience to raise a puppy

P4rD0nM3
08-20-2006, 05:45 PM
I used to not sleep for a couple of days because the puppy won't stop crying (yes I treat them like a person).

That puppy looks sleepy! Lol!

mjjstang
08-22-2006, 11:55 PM
cute dog but i have different views about owning pitbulls as pets.

Id RaThEr DrIfT
08-23-2006, 12:16 AM
dude were are u located? if u dont want him or cant keep him ill take em off ur hands and take really good care of him i have 1 pit bull at the moment hes big! but i want a puppy for my son haha foreall lmk if ur not far ill pick em up

look at my son aww he wants one lol
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/Studgus/07d2199c.jpg

S13SilviaGirl
08-23-2006, 01:04 AM
hahaha awesome pic!

Id RaThEr DrIfT
08-23-2006, 01:08 AM
hahaha awesome pic!
if thats toward my sons pics thanx bro. :D

lol so come on let the lil guy have that nice dog of urs haha ;)

P4rD0nM3
08-23-2006, 06:57 AM
I have exaxtly the same bib.

Id RaThEr DrIfT
08-23-2006, 11:19 AM
I have exaxtly the same bib.
huh?:o for ur son or daughter right? cause im hopping not 4 u haha .....

so come on pupy owner give me the the dogg:D

Id RaThEr DrIfT
08-23-2006, 05:10 PM
come on give me the pupy :D