PDA

View Full Version : need help to kill my suspension

yoinkAzenki
08-15-2006, 02:35 PM
thanks for all the info guys. ended up sellin the car and gave money back to the pops. also got a better job n might buy a jdm rhd silvia or skyline. off topic but anyone else own a rhd vehicle or skyline? :D

JVD
08-15-2006, 02:38 PM
Go off a huge ramp... which is on the edge of a huge cliff.

EDIT: New idea! GET A JOB!

TipStylez
08-15-2006, 02:47 PM
DADDY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME SAUSAGE?!

How old are you?

But if you REALY want to blow it the easy way, just go look for someone with blown shocks and trade them. Buy cheap ass ebay lowering springs that lower 3-4inches and hit every pot hole you see.

kensreliableb18b
08-15-2006, 02:58 PM
+1 on getting a job. you're lucky for even having a car to drive.

SlowCoupe
end yourself NOW!

sky53line
EDIT: New idea! GET A JOB!

+1 Im 16 (yes guys Im not gonna lie) But ive had to pay for everything myself. This is my second 240sx that I bought MYSELF! Be a man and go get a god damn job.

TipStylez
08-15-2006, 03:10 PM
^Now they we all know your age, you better watch out. Theres some weird ppl on zilvia.

yokotas13
08-15-2006, 03:20 PM
wow and yal say im bad? fuck

Dude if your daddy is paying for it yuo dont need it

kris
08-15-2006, 03:27 PM
wish my daddy would buy me something, even a Mickey D's burger, but seeing as I am 27 I lost that privilage very long ago. If I were you I would be stoked I have something nice to drive. do the mature thing get a job and strike a deal and ask daddy to pay for half if you pay for half

mrmephistopheles
08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Get a fucking job.

Brian
08-15-2006, 03:41 PM
That is not cool dude.
You shouldn;t take advantage of your parents.
And you shouldn't try and damage your car on purpose.

Wait I drift, so...... haha

blackflag_Rms13
08-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Shit I bought my s13 when I was 14, straight up, no help from parents... :blah: :ughd:

Team Rootbeer
08-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Wait I drift, so...... haha

lol, so true..

im suprised this hasnt been locked yet......i hope you go out and try to blow your shocks, then your dad catches on to what your doing and decides to not buy you coilovers......then you'd have blown suspension and no coilovers...and mad parents!

f'n rich kids!

yoinkAzenki
08-15-2006, 04:03 PM
weeew u guys r funny...

krustindumm
08-15-2006, 04:09 PM
take an angle grinder to everything connected to the wheels then hit some speed bumps.

HKSdrift3r
08-15-2006, 04:11 PM
i have a 95 S14 Zenki and its bone stock and i want to get coilovers. my pops said he will buy me new suspension/coilovers if my old stock suspension breaks down on me. so i need help on how to fuck up my old suspension without going to crazy and end up damaging the car. thanks

^^^ wow.. you sound like all the typical rich kids in my town driving benz's, bimmers, and escalades on rims!! get a job! im 18 and paid for all three of my cars. 1) s13 2)DSM 3) s14.

w0nderbr3ad
08-15-2006, 04:13 PM
respect your parents enough to not milk them for money. its enough that they brought you into the world. get a better paying job, save your money till you can your own suspension. that way you can brag that you bought your own parts; not mommy and daddy.

Nizzan4u2nv
08-15-2006, 04:17 PM
A lot of people have very little respect for those whos parents buy their shit, but you probably care less. Take a torch to your shocks or something. Overrev your motor then tell your dad to get you an SR. Why dont you just set your whole car on fire and get a new one haha.

TipStylez
08-15-2006, 04:18 PM
ohh your a big kidd now...oooh court fees.

da8o8santaclauz
08-15-2006, 04:20 PM
shoot it with a gun

yoinkAzenki
08-15-2006, 04:21 PM
jus some advice...

VROOOM
08-15-2006, 04:23 PM
if you have a "record" your dad should be whoopin you ass instead of buying you coilovers.

trybal
08-15-2006, 04:43 PM
in your first post you mentioned bone stock s14 and stock suspension. both in the first line i believe. and now you say you bought suspension? Well im not being a hater. But i agree with making a deal to pay half, if gives you that much more respect for your stuff when you pay for it even if its only alittlebit. I like to respect my stuff.

ryangreg
08-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Find a burl to the burl speed bump and hit that shit not only straight on, but in reverse also, going quicker than you normally would over a speed bump. Repeat 50 or so times in both directions.....If desired results are not obtained, find a more "burl" speed bump and go faster lol.

LB.Motoring
08-15-2006, 04:52 PM
drill tiny size holes in the shocks?

or maybe stop sucking your dads tieeet and lock this thread allready. :goyou:

yoinkAzenki
08-15-2006, 04:54 PM
haha man u guys take things seriously...thanks for the advice keep them comin...

steve shadows
08-15-2006, 04:58 PM
end yourself NOW!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/RPSport/killyourself.jpg

LB.Motoring
08-15-2006, 05:00 PM
^ ClasssiC!

this thread is past lame

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a221/aeonsomnia/AQUA_TEEN_HUNGER_FORCE_V3_D2-8.jpg

JVD
08-15-2006, 05:03 PM
i do respect my parents cuz without them i wouldnt be here...im 18 n i do have a job but its hard do get one with my record...also i did buy my own suspension theyre ksports but i dont like them...not askin for u to feel sorry for me jus some advice...
With your record? I hope you're joking. If you're not, still no excuse. Don't be lazy.

PS. It doesn't take a fucking genius to destroy suspension. What I would do, is get(buy?) one of those IKEA stress testors(for those Poang chairs), and put your shocks on that. Should be done like 6 months later. Perfect!

chmercer
08-15-2006, 05:18 PM
take all your wheels off and try to drive around a parking lot on the rotors

that should blow out the suspension... or somthing

da8o8santaclauz
08-15-2006, 06:28 PM
or you can always utilize a couple gallons of gasoline and a match

Yuri
08-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Jack up the car, take off the dust boots, and rub down anything shiny with iron shavings. Take the leftovers and put them in your crankcase so you can take advantage of your dad to buy you an SR too.

Or how about not being an idiot, and enjoy a fun car in it's stock form for a while. You should have many other priorities besides dumping money into your car right now. You say you already have K-sports but they're not good enough? wtf. You think that another coilover will automatically be perfect? Why not sell your K-sports and buy something else.
I was 23 before I had my first set of coilovers and I bought them myself.
Please don't do something this stupid.
I hope my own dad can comment on this thread before it gets locked.

I see red squares in your future....

coreansurfer
08-15-2006, 06:56 PM
why would you want someone to pay for your project? ive been living from paycheck to pay check so that at the end of the day i can drive off in my sleeper status zenki, knowing that i paid every penny for it.

94cc0rd
08-15-2006, 07:13 PM
I see red squares in your future....

lols!!!

but seriously... if you're going through stuff in your life and your suspension is fine as it is, why would you even think about getting coilovers... get your life straightened out and then save up for your own mods...

vspec15
08-15-2006, 10:03 PM
take all your wheels off and try to drive around a parking lot on the rotors

that should blow out the suspension... or somthing
HAHA... Heck, instead of getting new suspension, he might be even get a new brake kit! That'd be awesome!:D

Wei240
08-15-2006, 10:16 PM
feel bad for your dad to have a kid like you...

man, drive the car for a while before you get coilovers...

aznpoopy
08-15-2006, 10:33 PM
feel bad for your dad to have a kid like you...

+1

wtf. taking advantage of your parents? fucked up.

C. Senor
08-15-2006, 10:34 PM
hey man, first off man u guys are fucked up, damn leave the kid alone, most of you guys have "careers" so you guys might have money, i'm only sayin this cuz my dad helps me pay for my parts. yes i do have a job, but its only part time and i get nowhere near enough money to buy everything i need to keep the car running right, and i'm a full time student so i dont really have enough time to work full time. but to stay on topic, man seriously if i were your dad, with you having a record i'd whoop your ass, but hey that me and he's your dad. shit i got springs(that i paid for myself) and been ridin on that for over a year now, springs are all you need, cuz coilovers are super stiff and wont make the daily drive that comfortable, but why dont you find a bunch of big ass speed bumps and repeatably drive over them really fast, that will fuck your shit up pretty good. good luck with your shit buddy.

haha i know i wrote a story...sorry...just my .02 cents

McRussellPants
08-15-2006, 10:48 PM
just my .02 cents

Your 2 cents suck.

Fuck that, if your parents have the means/will to help you with your car thats all well and good, but when you try to go out of your way to screw them when all they're concerned about is you not driving a road hazard shit box then fuck you, cover yourself in feces and try to cross the highway.

GTFO back to automotiveforums or whatever shithole that would consider this a valid question.

Komatsu X
08-15-2006, 10:59 PM
hey if u really want those shocks blew without the car geting fucked up email me .. ill blow them for you .. i am in socal

email [email protected]
aim komatsux

chrisstroud
08-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Try making some money and buying your own.
I would suggest selling drugs, but I'm thinking your record indicates that you suck at that.
You're a failure as a drug dealer, a failure as a son, and a failure as a Nissan owner.
Will your front end sheetmetal to me, cut your own head off, and throw it on some train tracks.

Sell your Ksports and you should be a good way towards some higher quality used stuff.
Then get a fucking job. Try UPS, I think they'll hire anyone.

Also, quit taking advantage of your dad.
The fact that he would even consider buying you coilovers for ANY reason means he's considerably cooler than most.

kandyflip445
08-15-2006, 11:24 PM
.. ill blow them for you .. i am in socal[/email]
aim komatsux

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had to do it. Don't try to screw your parents over and ride with what you got right now. With the kind of mentality you're in right now it's no wonder that you have a record. Sorry to say it that way but you're not heading in the right direction with this.

Pank
08-16-2006, 12:22 AM
is it okay if i call dibs on all your cool "mod" shit after you wreck your car because you're a moron?

blackflag_Rms13
08-16-2006, 01:37 AM
thanks for all the info guys. ended up sellin the car and gave money back to the pops. also got a better job n might buy a jdm rhd silvia or skyline. off topic but anyone else own a rhd vehicle or skyline?
O SRSLY?˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

So you're gonna go from being too broke to buy coils, to buy a Skyline? Riiiiiiiiiiight...

C. Senor
08-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Your 2 cents suck.

Fuck that, if your parents have the means/will to help you with your car thats all well and good, but when you try to go out of your way to screw them when all they're concerned about is you not driving a road hazard shit box then fuck you, cover yourself in feces and try to cross the highway.

GTFO back to automotiveforums or whatever shithole that would consider this a valid question.

no my friend u suck....balls!

i dont see y u guys cant just cant answer his question..shit if he wants to be a leach then let him be a fuckin leach, that'll be his problem when his dad decided to stop giving him shit, not you guys..geez, for older folk with careers and families you guys are seem to be very judgemental and ass holes, like you guys are any better, everyone has flaws in some way or antoher, damn!

JVD
08-16-2006, 02:00 AM
no my friend u suck....balls!

i dont see y u guys cant just cant answer his question..shit if he wants to be a leach then let him be a fuckin leach, that'll be his problem when his dad decided to stop giving him shit, not you guys..geez, for older folk with careers and families you guys are seem to be very judgemental and ass holes, like you guys are any better, everyone has flaws in some way or antoher, damn!
Are you that fucking dense? You tell him "good luck"? Honestly. I've had my parents help me out(car payment) and I am eternally greatful for it. I don't go out thinking, "what else could I get out of them?" I buy my own parts and will pay them back for everything. Purposely wrecking stuff on your car is retarded. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. They've done enough by getting him a car.

EDIT: Just looked at the thread starter's first post(edited) and well... LMAO! Funny joke. Seriously, I hope you're joking.

johngriff
08-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Dream big, go to school, let you dreams push you like wind under the eagles wing. One day, with enough money, a degree, you can make your dreams come true...

Untill then..
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2/vonendorphin/fh123x.jpg
Show Me the Money!

C. Senor
08-16-2006, 02:19 AM
Are you that fucking dense? You tell him "good luck"? Honestly. I've had my parents help me out(car payment) and I am eternally greatful for it. I don't go out thinking, "what else could I get out of them?" I buy my own parts and will pay them back for everything. Purposely wrecking stuff on your car is retarded. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. They've done enough by getting him a car.

EDIT: Just looked at the thread starter's first post(edited) and well... LMAO! Funny joke. Seriously, I hope you're joking.

was i joking...well it was said in a joking matter cuz i think he's gonna do it someway or another, i mean yeah if you kinda read my post u should get that i dont really approve of what he's doing, cuz well i work damn hard for the shit i get i.e, my school, pullin some of my wieght money wise and well frankly not having a record, you know like clean police record, clean driving record, clean school record shit like that, i mean damn in all honesty if my parents say be home by midnight then i'm home by midnight cuz they pay for my shit so you know, this has become stupid....:gives: let him do wat he wants to do, i believe in charma and he will get his for ruining something that perfectly good you know. anyways night everyone, or good day depending on when u read this....lol sorry i like to write....plus readin is good for you...lol

HKsilvia
08-16-2006, 02:30 AM
maybe he doesnt even have a car, he just want to mess around, who knows and who cares?