PDA

View Full Version : anyone need to refinance or buy a home??

Id RaThEr DrIfT
08-15-2006, 02:03 PM
hey whats up guys .. well my name is Gus and i'v been working as a loan officer for about 2 years all ready so jst asking if anyone here eithere wants to buy a home or refinance jst give me a call ill try and give ya the best deal i can cause trust me i seen lots of people get fucked over.. so yeah if anyone wants at least a quote jst give me a call at the office or cell number .
compnay is called MCK mortgage Solutions in ranch cucamonga
office num. 909 987 7217
cell phone. 909 730 7444
just ask for Gus and lmk that ur a zilvia member trust me ill give u a better deal

JVD
08-15-2006, 02:08 PM
WTF? Isn't this advertising?

ManoNegra
08-15-2006, 02:43 PM
It's bad enough I get junk mail and solicitors at home.

LB.Motoring
08-15-2006, 05:42 PM
put this in the job section,.....? o wait we dont have one of those..... deleteee

Ritz S14
08-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Cool, just gave your number to some telemarketers. :)

LB.Motoring
08-15-2006, 05:50 PM
bahhhh, hahaha ^ getting him some phone business time

lolerblades

SkeetFaceJeff
08-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Times are getting tuff down there ehh buddy?

usdm180sx
08-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Lost zilvia to ditech lol

Id RaThEr DrIfT
08-16-2006, 12:22 AM
hahah how did i know this was gonna happen and no time isnt getting tuff jst seen lots of people getting fucked over but hey whatevers jst trying to help a zilvia member out since a guy from zilvia was gonna give me a cf hood for free jst cause i needed one bad and cause i was a zilvia member i was like wow thats a nice guy id figure id help some people out but nm i guess take care guys! =-)
and im not showing off but if times were tuff i dont think a average 19yr old like me can raise a son put some performance parts in his car go out and still manage to have at least 2K extra every month ... and thats not my parents money eithere its jst working hard .. so as stated jst trying to help some people out if intrested give me a call if not then have a nice day simple as that

S13SilviaGirl
08-16-2006, 01:47 AM
Lost zilvia to ditech lol

hahaa funny!

usdm180sx
08-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Well, if times weren't getting tough I don't think you would be advertising on zilvia :D

I slang mortgages too and IMHO it's getting tougher because every loan is based on appraisal value and appraisal value is based on recent sales.

Recent sales are slowing down because the general public believes that interest rates are rising and home values are overpriced.

Nobody wants to buy an overpriced home at a high interest rate. So fewer sales = harder to get necessary appraisal value.

There's still business out there, you just have to dig deeper (or post on zilvia lol)

RiversideS13
08-16-2006, 12:22 PM
house price is droping 10% from the peak averagely and still going!! Expert forcast it will drop to the lowest within 5 years

Id RaThEr DrIfT
08-16-2006, 12:38 PM
well actually were hopefully getting 2 new purchases thia month witch aint bad u jst have to pay telemakerters to call renters up and trust me that works ..... and the market only goes down hill if u make it go that way ... and right now the best probram id say is popular for a lot of people and that were adverstising would be the POA that u have the choice of locking after the first year dont know if u guys work with that one but its got me through these high intrest plus 6% aint to high