PDA

View Full Version : they stole my carbon fiber hood!!!!!

180sExy
08-13-2006, 08:16 AM
all i can say is "wow" i went outside early this moring too wash/wax my car an when i took my car cover off i found that my seibon dv carbon fiber hood was GONE!yup i got JACKED! i mean it could have been worst like the whole car could have been gone but come on my hood!!!! geez i work hard for my money 40+hrs a week an it just pisses me off that these low lifes dont want too work for shit an think they can just come in the middel of the night an take something that they did'nt work for!!!! not only that they TOUCHED my car!!!!! i think thats what pisses me off the most! i really hope the fags put my hood on there car i was the only one in my area with that hood. i just cant wait too see some fag rackin my hood!!!!gonna open up a can of muay thai on their ass!!!!!!:mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk:

LA_phantom_240
08-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Where do you live? I'll come over there with a 24 pack of Whoop Ass double shot!

That shit sucks man

180sExy
08-13-2006, 08:24 AM
oh yeah i live in the perris/moreno valley in riverside ca. i need to be careful with my car now alot for 240sx are coming up missing here.

ThatGuy
08-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Lockable hood pins and alarm time. Good luck in your search. Hopefully if you find someone rocking a Seibon CV hood it is actually yours and the guy who stole it is an 120lbs geek, and not a 280lbs street fighter who carries a .45 everywhere he goes.

punxva
08-13-2006, 11:03 AM
man that blows, what was under the hood lol, thats weird that they just took 1 thing, so that means that they have one and were only interested in 1 thing, they coulda least let u with their stock hood doush bags!!! good luck finding them

drift freaq
08-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Thats just whack. Its like an insult. Its like, we are not going to steal your whole car, cause we think its not worth it, but we will steal your hood and leave the car under the cover. WTF!!

RiversideS13
08-13-2006, 01:33 PM
did you file a police report? I think it must be someone near your neighborhood. there is no way someone just randomly flip open your car cover and took the hood. the person must came prepared with a truck/van and tools.

is it a usdm hood or jdm style hood?

SiI40sx
08-13-2006, 02:10 PM
Lockable hood pins and alarm time. Good luck in your search. Hopefully if you find someone rocking a Seibon CV hood it is actually yours and the guy who stole it is an 120lbs geek, and not a 280lbs street fighter who carries a .45 everywhere he goes.

so if he runs out of bullets he'll still fuck you up with a hadoken, lol yea protect ursshit dude, ima start going all anti theft crazy on my car when its worth stealing

C. Senor
08-13-2006, 04:07 PM
damn man that sux, you gotta post a pic of the hood i'll look out for it, i'm in riverside by the galleria. i mean fuck man that's kinda close to me, that shit sucks...lol at the touching of your car i know exactly what you mean, i hate that too.

S13SilviaGirl
08-13-2006, 04:08 PM
damn paris/moval were never 'good' areas, but never really heard of someone just stealing the hood there. It is normally the whole car. Glad your car didn't dissapear.

Vatche
08-13-2006, 07:50 PM
yeh well i have had my car broken into 2 times, and stolen once. and i know how you feel. its a very sad thing indeed

TipStylez
08-13-2006, 08:04 PM
should of got the lockable covers, and a alarm system b4 you spent all that money on somthing that nice.

Good luck finding it, make shure the persion who stole it gets hit with a hood.

180sExy
08-14-2006, 08:17 AM

<------6ft 280lbs an knows muay thai :hammer: would be a pretty good fight =)

koukikat180sx
08-14-2006, 08:24 AM
sorry to hear your hood got jacked. :( i'd be pretty pissed too if mine went missing. :(

woodchuck
08-14-2006, 09:09 AM
did you file a police report? I think it must be someone near your neighborhood. there is no way someone just randomly flip open your car cover and took the hood. the person must came prepared with a truck/van and tools.

true. seems like you've been watched for a while and they finally jacked your hood. be thankful they didn't break a window or worse, take your ride. invest heavily in a quality alram - one that has a two way feature so you know if someone is messing with your car.

180sExy
08-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah I'm Really Greatful My Sally Was Still There!!!it Like I Said It Really Sucks When You Work Hard For Sothing An Someone Thinks They Dont Have Too Work For Shit An Takes What They Want!!!!an Yeah I'm Getting An Alarm An A Big Ass Watch Dog!!!!!any Suggestions For An Alarm System?????

Edgar
08-14-2006, 10:18 AM
people are just sad

hellion240sx
08-14-2006, 11:46 AM
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LOSS. suggest a viper 791vx alarm. damn thats crazy so they took it then put the cover back on??? get a lock for your car cover too.

C. Senor
08-14-2006, 01:46 PM
i'll suggest the one i have, not sure of the model, but the maker is prestige, it's like the only 2-way they make. i have an added infrared motion detecter that is applicable with this one and its tight, so i can leave my windows and crap all open and if someone sticks their head in the window i'll know. HAHAHAHA that's when i walk out with a my dog (pitbull mix) and a nice not so shiny bat. :smash:

fromxtor
08-14-2006, 02:11 PM
maybe it's time for the aero catch, these are the best engineered "pins" I've ever seen. http://www.coastfab.com/aerocatch.html

http://www.coastfab.com/pictures%20parts/Flush-locking-with-sight-ho%2011%2012%2004.jpg
http://www.mysportscar.com/andy/FA/483.jpg
http://www.mysportscar.com/andy/FA/484.jpg
http://www.mysportscar.com/andy/FA/485.jpg

yokotas13
08-14-2006, 02:55 PM
dude thats bullshit!!!! i cant believe someone actualyl stole your hood

umbra
08-15-2006, 01:18 AM
yea man that really sucks ass. some crackhead recently broke into my car and stole my ashtray full of change and tried to yank my cd player out and broke the faceplate in the process. cmon man that shit doesnt even play mp3s. you can get the same one on ebay for like $10. fuckin thieves...

EchoOfSilence
08-15-2006, 01:24 AM
ahhhhh.... moval.

stay safe, dude

k0uki
08-15-2006, 01:39 AM
sorry to hear that man, but damn the must have had a lot of time to get the hood off and put the cover on, defintely get an alarm or park it in the garage

raz0rbladez909
08-15-2006, 01:19 PM
damn moval has become a hot spot for theft recently, needless to say keep an eye out because most thieves out there aren't the smartest and will probably end up putting your hood on their car like you said. try marking your stuff as we'll next time, i.e. engrave your name or put certain numbers or markings so you know what is yours if they just happen to pop their hood for you. good luck though my friends s13 was stolen from there and they found it burnt to a crisp, you got off easy

LB.Motoring
08-15-2006, 01:27 PM
yah Id tags ftw, most people do this when theft recovery finds your item and police stations, impound lots etc.

suck about the loss,

180sExy
08-15-2006, 01:57 PM
yeah i should have put some kind of marking on the hood but, i never thought they you just steal the hood. well i just got a new one. i'm picking it up this fri from jdm autohaus. man the money i spent on this hood was supose too go to my sideskirts an rear valance. oooh well i guess thats next check. i'm also getting an alarm an those hood pin locks that fromxtor posted. those areo-catch, man those things look killer an they just scream stay away from my hood. well thanks too everyone that posted a replay on my thread =) this really helped me out big time threw this whole ordeal.when i first found out they stole my hood me an sally(my 240) felt alone,but you guys really help!!!!!!"THANKS!" from me an sally. also everybody keep an eye out for your cars!!!!!there are alot of people out there that want things to come easy to them an dont want to work for what they want. they end up stealing or scaming hard working people like us who wake up everyday an go to a job too work for the things we want.well i pray i dont have anymore problems with theifs and nothing but best wishes for the many people on zilvia.thank you.
Ronnie

fromxtor
08-15-2006, 02:13 PM
^^ LOL at "stay away from my hood." Well make sure you get the key lock types. And not only will this prevent future bonnet thef, but will keep your engine bay safe from crooks and your hood from flying up. :bow: Glad you have a hood again. :)

180sExy
08-15-2006, 02:47 PM
lolz damn you got me!lolz yeah those the ones i want too get with the key locks!!!thanks for the heads-up!

TipStylez
08-15-2006, 03:13 PM
i'll suggest the one i have, not sure of the model, but the maker is prestige, it's like the only 2-way they make. i have an added infrared motion detecter that is applicable with this one and its tight, so i can leave my windows and crap all open and if someone sticks their head in the window i'll know. HAHAHAHA that's when i walk out with a my dog (pitbull mix) and a nice not so shiny bat. :smash:

Most companys has that as a add on option, its a microwave sensor. Cool lil things.:fruit:

topsecretgold
08-15-2006, 03:31 PM
yeah i know how you feel my old car got broken into outside my house twice and now with my new s14 im up all night watching it lol...maybe i will invest in a video camera and mount it in the corner of my house.

C. Senor
08-15-2006, 11:00 PM
wait tha infrared sensor thing is a freakin microwave sensor thats crazy, now i'ma have to go and find out how that works, haha i guess you really do learn something everyday.....and those pins are pretty cool, if i ever get a cf hood i'm definitely gonna invest in those.

HyperTek
08-16-2006, 12:17 AM
dam that sucks, i dont know too many other 240s here in riverside so ill deffintly be on lookout... esp if that chit happened in ur driveway it was planned

180sExy
08-16-2006, 08:21 AM
thanks to everyone thats in the riverside area keepin an eye out. there are'nt that many 240's out here that are hooked up.an i noe i was the only one with that hood in this area for sure. i'd put my new hood on it =). well keep an eye out an if you guys are in the mo val/perris/riverside area an see a seibon carbon fiber hood with that looks like the pic below get their plate nubers an pm i have a homie that works at dmv =) i can do the rest

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/oooohlookaracer/MY%20CAR/th_Picture054.jpg (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/oooohlookaracer/MY%20CAR/Picture054.jpg)
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/oooohlookaracer/MY%20CAR/th_Picture056.jpg (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/oooohlookaracer/MY%20CAR/Picture056.jpg)
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/oooohlookaracer/MY%20CAR/th_Picture055.jpg (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/oooohlookaracer/MY%20CAR/Picture055.jpg)