PDA

View Full Version : question for all smokers...

sw20>>s14
08-11-2006, 03:34 AM
have you guys noticed that marlboro slowly phased out the miles thing? first to go was the reds, then menthols, then lights, and now what i smoke; milds! have you guys noticed that? what gives? i want my marlboro jacket dammit! haha...just wondering...

RiversideS13
08-11-2006, 03:58 AM
lol i dont know mile still exist. i have a box that contain 1000 miles that i collected in high school

Redeye Jedi
08-11-2006, 12:07 PM
they are probably just switching to kilometers, lol

usdm180sx
08-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Seriously, you'll have terminal lung cancer by the time you have enough miles to get the good stuff. Quit while you're ahead.

SochBAT
08-11-2006, 01:53 PM
My dad was a avid saver of MarMiles. My uncle gave my dad all his miles, and collectively, it was enough for the marlboro Jacket. Its like a sweater really.

I gotta snap a picture of it. Its pretty sweet.

S13E
08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
I got alot of cool $hit from collecting miles... like that fold away poker table top, pool cue, jacket, Bar Dartboard and sweater... a pack of cigarettes would last me atleast 2 weeks to a month (weekend smoker). I'd take my pops to Bay Meadows on some weekends(horse racing) cuz he likes to bet on the horses and I'm not realy into that so I'd just hang out with not much to do but pop quarters into the pacman machine once in a while... people there just litter their empty packs on the ground and I just started to collect them out of boredom. Seriously when the place closes, you'd find atleast 500 miles on a slow night. Collect kinda a high amount like maybe 2000 miles, and just say you wanna get this and that...

It'll add up to maybe twice the amount of miles you actually need but really.. WHOS GONNA COUNT IT?! you cant really weigh it as people can rip them into different sizes. I've done like 3-4 times and received what I requested everytime. Some bigger items require a payment along with miles like the foldaway mountain bike. Like it was $100 + 2000 miles or something, I dont remember, this was like years ago. But I did receive it with $100 and incorrect amount of miles.