do you have a kit, wing, etc

and

why did you pick the one you use?

thanks

peace

HyperTek
08-10-2006, 05:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/streetphase/rearbreak.jpg

the 2nd best cheap one from walmart like 30-40 bucks..
feels like cloth paper like its going to rip.. i got the one thats suggested for the 240sx.. i got full aero and spoiler and it fits.. It will even fit if the lights are up too.

its not bad no complaints i just want it to keep teh sun from beating on the car. Keeps the inside nice and cool when u take it off and jump into the car

wingsnthangs
08-10-2006, 07:48 PM
I got mine from eBay (LeBra brand, RockyMountainWheel seller). Cost like 35 bucks shipped.

I use it to cover my stock fastback because I like keeping my paint clean. I chose this particular one because it was of decent quality for a good price. Works just fine, I recommend it. Just don't expect it to keep your car completely dry after it rains.

hellion240sx
08-11-2006, 10:01 AM
well that one is def out the question! wings... its been raining down here in new orleans everyday for the past few weeks! i am looking at the weather channel and its gonna rain everyday for the next week! anyone else?

i just dont see why they would sell car covers for like $200+

hellion240sx
08-14-2006, 12:16 PM
wait does nissan sell car specific covers? cuz me friends has a custom miata cover for hers. and she got that from the dealership.