PDA

View Full Version : Lets all give a big hand to this guy!! YOUR DOPE LUKE!!

SiI40sx
08-08-2006, 05:31 AM
After my initial review of luke's post on this site, I cant help but to post something like this. This guy is one of the nicest down to earth persons you can meet. Look at all his post, his business with his weld loc diffs and just overall character, he's a great guy and I wish we had more like him on zilvia. Bullshit, rant, and negativety is something youll never see public from him. Yes I feel like Im kissing huge ass but Im not trying to, its just really rare to meet people like him now n days and that kind of sucks. Your dope Luke! I plan to bandwagon the weldloc diff soon when my car is ready, and I think I say this for all of us, thanks for contributing greatly to this site! Hope life rewards you greatly in the future!

08-08-2006, 05:52 AM
At first I read your title wrong. I was about to go crazy on you. lol Yeah I agree 110% luke is the man!

blu808
08-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Thanks guys. I know in the past I have taken this stuff too seriously. But all i care about with this car stuff is just being on the track. Thats what i think about, and look forward too. We should all be here to have fun. I came to a reality check when i realized i wasnt having fun anymore. I was too consumed with all the bs. So dont point any pos rep stuff towards me. I truely beleive that everyone on here has played part of that bs, and has for the better, changed a bit. So lets not focus on anyone. Lets make this a place where we have fun, and get info.

I have to tell you all. If i had'nt had a neighbor that was into racing, and tought me stuff i wouldnt be here. I still remember when i was like 10, and he was telling me about a race. I asked him whats a apex. Luckly he was cool enough to tell me instead of scare me away.

Yarg. :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

slider2828
08-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Its true... I met luke a hand-full of times. Awesome dude... and really tries to make time to talk you... He is busy, but he tries....

SiI40sx
08-10-2006, 03:15 AM
ok all you guys suck!!! luke ur dope, whoever never post in here dont give me a welded diff!

ALTRNTV
08-10-2006, 03:47 AM
Woot for Luke! Still movin' down here?

SkeetFaceJeff
08-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Im sure the neighbor across the street taught you a lot too, lol. Yaarrrrrggghh

punxva
08-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I've never personally met him, but from what ive seen he seems to be a great guy, and when i read the title i thought there was somebody trying yo jock barrys name lmfao.

ranger2339
08-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Hooooray for you!!! Clear your PM box luke...:)

Hey bro.

I was wondering if yu are still doing the welded diffs??
I am going to buy a difff from a member on the board and i want to just get it shipped to you, then get it weld locd (the version 4)...

If you are still doing this can i get an addy. to give the guy??

Im in nooooo hurry to get it done as im in iraq for 7 more months..

Thanks
Josh

95zilvia
08-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Luke is real busy lately.
Pretty sure he won't have time for you.
He's in the process of moving, fixing his car, and getting drunk.

95Blue240sx
08-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Yeah hes a cool guy, i got a rad from him a couple weeks back.

Funny thing is when i got home to clean it up there were hella feathers on it LOL. I think he hit a small bird with it, or whoevers car it was from hit a bird.

chlatboy
08-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Haha. Yea luke is a cool guy!

Luke, you still down in SOCAL? And wsup with the speedway up North? Back up or not?

Var
08-15-2006, 02:18 AM
let's go drag knee in the mountains..i got my titanium knee pucks almost completely worn out in 3 weeks. lol..hit me up

blu808
08-15-2006, 03:26 AM
Im down whenever. I have my dunlop slicks on my 929rr and finally got it dialed where i like.

How come your avatar still reminds me of your meatball avatar from a year ago?

Anyways. I got back from socal today. I will be answering the 400+ emails and 350 pm's i recieved last week over the next few days. Talk to you guys soon!

95zilvia
08-15-2006, 04:22 AM
those 350 PMs were all me, and each one said skeet skeet

SkeetFaceJeff
08-15-2006, 06:43 PM
And from random craigslist t-girls.

johngriff
08-16-2006, 02:19 AM
what the? whats with the skeet thing and norcal, luke almost got in trouble down here :doh:

blu808
08-16-2006, 03:30 AM
in trouble for what?

johngriff
08-16-2006, 01:22 PM
skeet skeet, those gangsters at the party were looking at you crazy after that!

Your dope, hope to see you down here again!

John

blu808
08-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Haha. I barely remember that. They thought i wanted to actually skeet on their face. They were getting pissed. haha.

Fun times though.

Hows your arm doing?

SiI40sx
08-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Lol thats John Luke, Im Cesar. Wrong guy foo!! How long you going to be in NorCal for? I want to see that sexy FD of yours when you bring it down! Dude I was mad hung over that night, felt like crap after the whole day.

blu808
08-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Yea remember at like 4am when your girl was driving us back to the hotel and she was racing that supra? Well after that you got all sick and shit. Do you remember going by the shop? Anyways fun times. Thanks for picking me up and shit.

Did you end up yacking in her car on the way back?

SiI40sx
08-16-2006, 04:31 PM
lol yea i remember all that, man i wanted to yack soooo bad, i had to hold that shit in all the way back to the house, right when i got home i yacked all nasty =\

blu808
08-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Well atleast you didnt fill your girls mustang with tangy yack.

Vatche
08-16-2006, 07:24 PM
damn i feel out of the loop. why was i not invited to this shindig u had cesar. i was busy anywayz but shit haha. but for sure Luke is the man i have talked to him a couple times and he has mad reputation on zilvia. ive never heard anything bad about the guy. still wanna meet him but last time i sent him an IM i was like " Luke your my hero, please come to the irvine meets when you have a chance i would like to meet you"

Luke: "Youre gay"

hahaha so yeh i left him alone after that :)

Jonnie Fraz
08-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Luke,
I heard rumor that that was your FD that Conrad was driving at the drift exhibition at Grand Prix San Jose. Any truth to that?

blu808
08-16-2006, 08:20 PM
Haha. Did i really reply like that? I musta been faded. Sorry man.

damn i feel out of the loop. why was i not invited to this shindig u had cesar. i was busy anywayz but shit haha. but for sure Luke is the man i have talked to him a couple times and he has mad reputation on zilvia. ive never heard anything bad about the guy. still wanna meet him but last time i sent him an IM i was like " Luke your my hero, please come to the irvine meets when you have a chance i would like to meet you"

Luke: "Youre gay"

hahaha so yeh i left him alone after that :)

Jonnie Fraz: Yes indeed. I allowed Conrad to drive my car at the sj Grand Prix. Thats why his name was on the side of my car. Unfortunatly he crashed it into Calvin.

I am in the process of fixing it.