PDA

View Full Version : Need airbags working in SoCAL

chlatboy
08-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Does anyone know of a place who can help me get my airbags working? Been getting hassled by cops too often to get it fixed. Im too lazy to do it myself so i was wondering if anyone here was willing to either help me do it or do it themselves. Or if they can point me in the direction of a shop that can do it. Im kinda on a budget but i just wanted to see who would help me out.

Located in socal diamond bar, pomona, chino hills area. Need to get Airbags working then have CHP check my car before getting CA plates.

fliprayzin240sx
08-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Wuts wrong with it exactly? Just the light or did it deploy?

ManoNegra
08-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Got some sitting on the S14 shell about to be thrashed but don't have the key to take off the steering wheel. The set of Torx I bought don't have that hole needed to do the job.

chlatboy
08-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Mano i got a set of torx you can use. Well the light has been on. Deployed before. Changed the shock sensor under rear seats. I think the passenger side airbag was changed and put on a new steering wheel. Has to modify, cut, and splice two spiral cables into one. So that mite be it. Not sure and too lazy to keep trying.