PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! ARAPAHOE COUNTY police officer

scottieg240sx
07-31-2006, 06:57 PM
so i have a car for sale right now and i decided to park it at the neighborhood pool (one block from my house). then this morning i notice i have a message on my phone that i had gotten in the middle of the night. so i listen to the message. and it is on of the Arapahoe county sherrif calling to inform me that its illigal to have a vehicle on a public roadway with a forsale sign on it. don't get me wrong i am glad he let me know before giving me a ticket for it. but the guy calls me at 3:43 in the morning to do it. thats rediculous. much less do they really have nothing better to do than call people who are selling there car and tell them they can't do it there. i think its rediculous, not to mention just plain rude to call anyone at 3:43 in the morning unless it is some sort of emergency. GHEY:ghey: :down: :ghey: :down:

Ghettokracker71
07-31-2006, 07:12 PM
Eh,I'd just look on the brightside,you didnt get your shit towed or a ticket and clearly your phone didn't wake you up because you said "this morning" not "last night a 3.43 I blah blah" ,so what the big deal? Not everybody has the same schedule,to some people,3:43AM is just starting their day or so?

SimpleSexy180
07-31-2006, 07:16 PM
If i picked up that call I would have said
"YOU WANT THE BUY IT?!"

"COME ON STOP PLAYING AROUND I KNOW YOU WANT TO BUY IT!"

ThatGuy
07-31-2006, 07:17 PM
Wow, the Police Officer does something nice and calls to inform you rather than towing your vehicle, and all you can do is whine? That's pretty pathetic. In fact, Yoda has something to say about this.
http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3921/yodauv1.jpg
Get over it, dude. :keke:

OdessaS13
07-31-2006, 07:21 PM
lol,

yeah if i was a cop, (which i will be in 1-2 years) i would do the exact same shit. actually i would tow first and then call the person to let them know its illigal to park it there :boink:

much less do they really have nothing better to do than call people who are selling there car and tell them they can't do it there

as you can tell from the phone call, no, they prob dont have anything better to do, therefore the call :)

scottieg240sx
07-31-2006, 07:23 PM
i just think its rediculous.... and yes i am happy that he didn't just tow my car and i said that in the post. but honestly how many people are up at 3:43 in the morning... why not like noon or so. i'm just really dissapointed that he didn't have anything better to do

ThatGuy
07-31-2006, 07:28 PM
He did have better shit to do. He was likely on patrol. Saw your car, noticed the sign and figured he could do one of two things. Call the tow truck, or call the owner. Sure he could've written you a note and left it on the windshield, but who knows when you were gonna come back to check on the car. Wrote down your number and called later? Maybe, but perhaps he has a bad memory and wanted to do it before he forgot. Anyway you slice it, he was just being nice, and all you can do is find the bad about it. :duh:

OdessaS13
07-31-2006, 07:28 PM
how many people are up at 3:43 in the morning... why not like noon or so. i'm just really dissapointed that he didn't have anything better to do

well, the cop that called is up at 3:43 in the morining, so theres one. the cop doesnt work on your schedule and in the noon you wuda been pikin up your car from the impound lot. and belive me you whuda been alot more dissapointed if you wuda had to pay the fee to get your car out.

so as ThatGuy said

In fact, Yoda has something to say about this.

http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3921/yodauv1.jpg

and say thank you he didnt tow your shit

A Spec Products
07-31-2006, 07:31 PM
arapahoe

arapahoe

arapahoe

it gets funnier everytime you repeat it

go, try it

:beavis:

SochBAT
07-31-2006, 10:58 PM
hahaha, opening this thread, i was waiting for some molestation news or something.

Be lucky.