PDA

View Full Version : Makoto to the rescue

boosteds13
07-27-2006, 03:19 PM
http://www.mazda626.net/index.php?showtopic=24758

The guy who started this thread has some of the worst ideas for a 240 project ever. And he is then given bad advice from his cohorts. Makoto signs up and tries to set them straight. Apparently they don't like that.

ThatGuy
07-27-2006, 03:46 PM
While Doug did present a valid point alot of times, he was Banned from Zilvia for not being able to handle authority. Something he displayed quite well on the Mazda forum as well. I see no need to glorify him here. If he learned how to deal with people better, he could be a valuable member of a forum. I have yet to see him show that much maturity though.

randyjordan
07-27-2006, 03:56 PM
that shit is fuckin funny

A Spec Products
07-27-2006, 04:08 PM
what ever happened to that makoto guy

he used to post all the time and get into beefs

then disappeared

VROOOM
07-27-2006, 04:10 PM
the 240 guys on that site made us sound like a bunch of arrogant, elitist assholes. pink me if you want, but its true.

ThatGuy
07-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Logan, read my post. :bow:

VROOOM, why would I PInk you for stating a fact that they proved themselves?

VROOOM
07-27-2006, 04:21 PM
i wasnt sure if any of the mods had contributed to the 626 post

BOOSTLOVER
07-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Hahahaha... Nice.

"correction, this all started because some of you offered bunk advice to a kid that might be tempted to try it. i myself being karma's tool felt the need to adjust the balance."

ThatGuy
07-27-2006, 04:28 PM
VROOM, I would hope the Moderation Staff of Zilvia.net would have a little more respect than to shit in someone else's Forum. We don't like it when they come in here and shit, so no need for us to "return the favor". :bow: Obviously other Forums, and members, don't have that kind of respect. :loco:

tacotacotaco
07-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Warzone over there. In the end its just e bashing way off topic. Entertaining tho i must say.

sw20>>s14
07-27-2006, 05:05 PM
*sigh* really saddens me to be apart of the 240 community being represented by a few rude members with too much time on their hands...small dick syndrome in full effect in that thread...

ManoNegra
07-27-2006, 05:42 PM
sw20>>s14 - I feel you.
Is it just me or is the 240 community becoming more and more arrongant and pompous with each passing day? But I digress...
Interesting read.

boosteds13
07-27-2006, 06:00 PM
While Doug did present a valid point alot of times, he was Banned from Zilvia for not being able to handle authority. Something he displayed quite well on the Mazda forum as well. I see no need to glorify him here. If he learned how to deal with people better, he could be a valuable member of a forum. I have yet to see him show that much maturity though.
Hmm, sorry Barry. I didn't even know he was banned here. No way I would have even made the thread had I known that.

steve shadows
07-27-2006, 06:09 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f161/armitage626/240sx/240b.jpg

wow hope he builds a smaller insulated fuel cell that wont catch on fire sitting next to that insane loop the xaust will be doin under the car...:ugh:

ThatGuy
07-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Don't sweat it Boosted. No harm, no foul. Makoto is banned, Zilvia is better. :bow:

steve shadows
07-27-2006, 06:17 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/RPSport/owned240.jpg

sorry but i had to:bigok:

latinolava240
07-27-2006, 06:36 PM

lol barry you used to be cool but you got all fuggin uppity and that crap don't fly. hell, zilvia is suffering from that sort of mentallity. it used to be care free and fun but now on the rare occaision when a zilvian im's me i just shake my head in pity.

i was banned from here because people stopped learning how to take a joke (or more specifically for saying a guy was a discredit to his race and that black people were better than that).

VROOM, I would hope the Moderation Staff of Zilvia.net would have a little more respect than to shit in someone else's Forum. We don't like it when they come in here and shit, so no need for us to "return the favor". :bow: Obviously other Forums, and members, don't have that kind of respect. :loco:

too bad a former MODERATOR from this very forum sent me the link knowing exactly what i'd do.

*sigh* really saddens me to be apart of the 240 community being represented by a few rude members with too much time on their hands...small dick syndrome in full effect in that thread...

sw20>>s14 - I feel you.
Is it just me or is the 240 community becoming more and more arrongant and pompous with each passing day? But I digress...
Interesting read.

you two retards need to go get a room. you act like this is a ferrari forum. hell, i've met ferrari owners that were more laid back than you. you want to talk about pompous? fuggin make posts to illustrate just how badly you want to be something better than what you appear to be... owners of an old mid range nissan.

fuggin talk down your nose to somebody else cause i am what i am in the real 3d or otherwise. yes i go overboard quite frequently. overkill is my calling card but i'd rather get a few extra scrapes than sit on the bench and talk out of the side of my head like you stupid fags.

aw man i blew my cover... i shoulda posted this in ebonics.

i'm not a member here, i turned in my bingo card way before i got banned. a forum that doesn't appreciate honesty is a forum that lacks integrity and that just ain't proper.

i was notified of this by a seperate moderator by the way.. so thats two mods condoning my actions... does barry have a foot in his mouth?

you've been makotowned. have a nice day.

with all sincerity,
Makoto

chlatboy
07-27-2006, 07:12 PM
hahaha. the 240 owners were rite. I see no fault in them at all. They were just correcting the ignorant and the whole mazda forum goes crazy. At least they validated their argument better than the madza community. I say thnx to all the contributors to the 240 thread for correcting the misinformed madza forum!

ThatGuy
07-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Doug, your arrogance is too predictible. I said to a few people right after I made that first post, that you couldn't resist posting a response. Why is it exactly, that when you hate Zilvia and it's members so much, you continue to strive to be a part of it. Even attempting to post your pics here. You really are quite sad, Doug. Oh no, someone sent you a link? Good, just as I'd hoped. Thanks for the PM, too by the way. I'll be sure to Ban your new account just like you asked. Good bye.

This thread has served my purpose. I will close it now.