PDA

View Full Version : What zilvian wrote this?!?!?!

S13SilviaGirl
07-27-2006, 06:38 AM
haha thought this was something a zilvian would say!
I'm A Slave For Fug

Ma! Billy Ray! Break out the Cheetos and the Two-Buck Chuck, ya heah, 'cuz Cousin-Aunt Britney done near outfugged herself:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/gofugyourself/britneythong.jpg

Look, Brit, there are some things so easy that even a female Ralph Wiggum like yourself can figure them out. Like underpants. THEY GO UNDER THINGS. Like, say, YOUR PANTS. Underwear is not meant to wrap around your thigh -- it's meant to leave something about your pubic grooming to the imagination -- and it's not meant as a protective measure so that you can wear fugly loose-fitting clothes that fall off your soiled ass, yet not worry about the paparazzi snapping a picture of your (wilted, dying) flower. And see those seams halfway down your shirt? Those are supposed to be BELOW your breasts, not riding so far up above one of them that you're fixin' to get put into some kind of cotton chokehold.

Finally, for the love of god, BRUSH YOUR HAIR.

That is all.

For now.

DrtyRat
07-27-2006, 08:00 AM
......Sincerely Yours (Former Zilvian Addict), Makoto :bigok:

'90RPS13
07-27-2006, 09:42 AM
lol. Havent seen that picture. *a

ThatGuy
07-27-2006, 09:46 AM
White Trash, forever.

boosteds13
07-27-2006, 09:58 AM
"Born on the Bayyyyyou!"

drift freaq
07-27-2006, 10:23 AM
only problem with the caption is the fact that two buck chuck is not something hicks drink. It sells at Trader Joe's is fairly good wine and hicks do not shop at Trader Joe's hahahhahhahha. They should have said Ripple or Thunderbird hahhahhaha

iRun
07-27-2006, 12:53 PM
only problem with the caption is the fact that two buck chuck is not something hicks drink. It sells at Trader Joe's is fairly good wine and hicks do not shop at Trader Joe's hahahhahhahha. They should have said Ripple or Thunderbird hahhahhaha
or just wine in a box in general

unwed_transient
07-27-2006, 01:27 PM
^ +1 for wine in a box. makes a great halloween costume too.

she went downhill in a flash. oh well.

CaoBoY
07-27-2006, 02:47 PM
shes on the cover of some magazine...i'll find the name of it tonight...with black/brunette hair, and SHE'S NAKED!! OMG its horrible...she's got like 4GB of photoshop into her, and she still looks fat.

iRun
07-27-2006, 03:44 PM
yea i think it was PARADE or something like that...i miss underage britney, she was a helluva lot hotter then.

S13SilviaGirl
07-27-2006, 11:06 PM
shes on the cover of some magazine...i'll find the name of it tonight...with black/brunette hair, and SHE'S NAKED!! OMG its horrible...she's got like 4GB of photoshop into her, and she still looks fat.

well she IS pregnant on that cover. and that in itself causes weightgain/water retention ect...