PDA

View Full Version : video of trip to autobacs

yokotas13
07-23-2006, 04:02 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SL5GNEb1Jas

only my second video evar so give me alittle break

S14DB
07-23-2006, 05:42 AM
Zomg1 JDM tizite! EuroBeat and everything!

SilviaNinja240
07-23-2006, 07:04 AM
I wish it really was that exciting going to autobacs :(
link to your first video ever?

mrmephistopheles
07-23-2006, 07:07 AM
pity reply.

:keke:

yokotas13
07-23-2006, 11:46 AM
ol thanks meph

Flybert
07-23-2006, 12:12 PM
That was the stupidest video I have ever seen on zilvia. Stupid fanboy music and shameless advertising at the end. Gimme a break. Someone lock and end this thread please.

yokotas13
07-23-2006, 12:17 PM
lol dont hate mang. ALl it was was me learning to edit fucker.

ever heard of doing shit cause its funnay. I put the first initial D song i found on limewire on it for the pure ironicness of it.

Dont hate

jayeighty
07-23-2006, 12:20 PM
that place is pretty awesome

Flybert
07-23-2006, 01:02 PM
lol dont hate mang. ALl it was was me learning to edit fucker.

ever heard of doing shit cause its funnay. I put the first initial D song i found on limewire on it for the pure ironicness of it.

Dont hate

Since your in japan, try going out to some events and make videos of things worth filming. Maybe go driving yourself and have someone film you. BTW, using initial D in any music video is not funny. Maybe back in 2002 or something but not now. Now it just makes people throw up in their mouths knowing that people still listen and watch that shit. And autobacs isn't cool anymore. Just a ripoff.

yokotas13
07-23-2006, 03:44 PM
My bad, got a little worked up. dont pay atention to me

SimpleSexy180
07-23-2006, 07:19 PM
yyeeeeah yokotas PWNT them bitches. lol. <3

Flybert
07-23-2006, 08:30 PM
actually, autobacs is our autozone dumbass

we dont have a pepboys, autozone, orileys and shit to go to.
This is where people in japan go to get their oil, filters, swithes, wire, connectors, batteries etc etc

the other stuff is just a bonus dumbass

If it wasnt raining the last 12 days here i prolly would have made a video of me driving or something like that, but as it is, im waiting on my roll cage mount to come in, adn that was the one day it was nice and i had to get some shit from there.

So quit hatin on my nuts..and initial D is STILL the best arcade game out right now

Where the fuck are your videos asshat? I got the damn camera like 4 days ago

Dude, you made a video about going to autobacs and put initial D music to it. On top of that, you admit you like playing initial D the video game. Probably the only drifting you've done out in japan! BWAHAHAAHAHA. You wanna see my videos? Enjoy. All 3 of them are of me driving and these were my first videos I ever edited and put online. Burgundy coupe is me. ENJOY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Flybert

Real mountain/track drift is just so much more fun!!!

S13SilviaGirl
07-23-2006, 08:39 PM
actually, autobacs is our autozone dumbass

we dont have a pepboys, autozone, orileys and shit to go to.
This is where people in japan go to get their oil, filters, swithes, wire, connectors, batteries etc etc

the other stuff is just a bonus dumbass

If it wasnt raining the last 12 days here i prolly would have made a video of me driving or something like that, but as it is, im waiting on my roll cage mount to come in, adn that was the one day it was nice and i had to get some shit from there.

So quit hatin on my nuts..and initial D is STILL the best arcade game out right now

Where the fuck are your videos asshat? I got the damn camera like 4 days ago

Watch the name calling...premie or not.

Slidin240Wayz
07-23-2006, 08:57 PM
That shit made me so dizzy and mad that I couldn't see anything clearly. ARGH.
Anyhoot, I caught some glimpses of cool items.

bboyt3nsk
07-23-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey that was cool, Ill never see anything like that unless its a video, so i enjoyed it for the most part.

yokotas13
07-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Same as above

Look for driving footwage in the near future when it stops raining and i get my wheels back (lending them to a friend so he can pass inspection +4 11j wheels arent going to pass

Kn1ves
07-24-2006, 12:44 AM
i guess you wanted us all to praise ur work, is that it?

if ur gonna post up shit online and put ur face out there, stand up to the ridicule

music was lame, camera made me throw up, etc etc.

whats the point of calling people asshats?

yokotas13
07-24-2006, 01:17 AM
i wasnt askign if what i shot was stupid or not. That isnt critiquing a movie

Your opinions were worth something, lame music, shitty camera work etc

Calling my a bandwagon boy isnt the way to say somethign to me or anyone.

S14DB
07-24-2006, 04:14 AM
you get any weird looks walking around autobacs with a camera?

yokotas13
07-24-2006, 05:18 AM
actually no, i thought i would. But noone seemed no notice or care

hopefully this weekend if its not raining ill get some driving footage

sepulchral
07-26-2006, 11:00 AM
dude i laughed so hard watching that video, my god, really no offense to you as a person or filmer or anything, but that was pure utter shit! and im not trying to be hurtful, really my baby sister has taken better videos at zoos before. It aint much but its a start, keep tryin

sepulchral
07-26-2006, 11:02 AM

yeah i wanna know the answer to that to.. dude i want to make a parody of your work, walk in to the local Rite Aid with a camera, accidently smackin the lens on the door, Initial D music playin, closeup on Douche and tampons while shakin the camera up. That would be funny but mean

1Via!
07-26-2006, 04:08 PM
Lol

Some people are taking this a bit too seriously.

The way this video is presented isnt exactly a newscast. Give the guy a break. You would have laughed your asses off if he had filmed going to autozone to eurobeat.

S14DB
07-26-2006, 04:36 PM
yeah i wanna know the answer to that to.. dude i want to make a parody of your work, walk in to the local Rite Aid with a camera, accidently smackin the lens on the door, Initial D music playin, closeup on Douche and tampons while shakin the camera up. That would be funny but meanJapanese seem to get pissy when you shoot indoors.

You totally missed the air freshener isle. I was like a school girl in those isles.

rancid240
07-26-2006, 04:51 PM

I got wierd looks at those stores in japan...but it might have been because I rode up to them on my bicycle.

s14slide
07-26-2006, 06:10 PM
Since your in japan, try going out to some events and make videos of things worth filming. Maybe go driving yourself and have someone film you. BTW, using initial D in any music video is not funny. Maybe back in 2002 or something but not now. Now it just makes people throw up in their mouths knowing that people still listen and watch that shit. And autobacs isn't cool anymore. Just a ripoff.

I've tried to drag his weaksauce self there before, but nothing has come of it yet. Ebisu is the shiznat fool!! Id hit it every weekend if I could afford it.

ManoNegra
07-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Finally saw it.
Shaky camera work with a lack of purpose. But you already know that.
In the future I suggest thinking from the viewers perspective. Do a little bit of planning ahead about your filming and perhaps think of a simple narrative you want to convey to your viewers.

s13poop
07-26-2006, 10:08 PM
i think your video was dope!! I never knew about that place as far as criticism the camera was kinda shakey and it looks like you were walking kinda fast but other than that it was dope i hope to see more of your videos from japan keep on filmin homie and hit me up when you got a fresh batch of S13 parts PEACE!! :)

Dousan_PG
07-27-2006, 12:58 AM
ebisu does rule
shit i love that place
next time, nikko circuit. infact if i was in japan, i would have been there yesterday for an event
shit!
i need to move.

yokotas13
07-30-2006, 01:38 AM
yeah i wanna know the answer to that to.. dude i want to make a parody of your work, walk in to the local Rite Aid with a camera, accidently smackin the lens on the door, Initial D music playin, closeup on Douche and tampons while shakin the camera up. That would be funny but mean
lol thanks man lol
I was not wanting ot be too obvious i was taping everything, so i couldnt like hold it up to my face and steady as i wanted to. but yeah, everything has to start somewhere

I've tried to drag his weaksauce self there before, but nothing has come of it yet. Ebisu is the shiznat fool!! Id hit it every weekend if I could afford it.
Hey, im trying...cash is a problem at 300 + tires a trip But the weekend after the Drift Motsuri (cant spell it cuase i dont know how) i can go lol...anniversary that weekend prevents me
and i got my in car camera mount done 20 bucks in brackets nad bolts lol