PDA

View Full Version : U me and Dupree anyone seen this?

enginesurplus
07-20-2006, 12:29 PM
i saw this the other day

AND VERY CRAPPY MOVIE I THOUGHT!

NOT FUNNY AT ALL REALLY!

CAN'T WAIT TILL WEDDING CRASHERS 2

'90RPS13
07-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Well I thought it was a terrific movie. Not same paced as Wedding Crashers. They are making a WC 2? :rawk: I will be inline to see it. *a

FaLKoN240
07-20-2006, 01:17 PM
I liked it, I thought it was pretty funny.

ManoNegra
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
It appears to be derivative and un-imaginative. I love the actors in it but the movie itself doesn't appeal to me at all... I'll catch it when the DVD comes out.

mjjstang
07-20-2006, 05:07 PM
honestly i thought wedding crashers was way less than it was hyped to be and hyped about by people who saw it, i htoug hit was boaring dare I say. anyway I lauged a lot during YMandD but that was in theatre so im sure it is different, although I thought it was a good movie, you wanna see a good movie see click, but yah i mean wedding crashers etc they are all pretty good comedies I like a lot of the new comedies but I have to say telledega nights doesnt look that good, we will see. alright time to watch dukes of hazzard, I hear it sucks but hey jessica simpson oooooo damn.

madwilly240
07-23-2006, 01:16 AM
its a great date movie. funny enough to laugh ur ass off at some parts (when dupree falls thru the ceiling and flashes his BM badge!!) and cute enough for the woman to enjoy as well.

theicecreamdan
07-23-2006, 04:56 PM
i LOLd a LOT at wedding crashers, still have a lot of summer movies to catch up on anyways.

boosteds13
07-23-2006, 05:36 PM
honestly i thought wedding crashers was way less than it was hyped to be and hyped about by people who saw it, i htoug hit was boaring dare I say. anyway I lauged a lot during YMandD but that was in theatre so im sure it is different, although I thought it was a good movie, you wanna see a good movie see click, but yah i mean wedding crashers etc they are all pretty good comedies I like a lot of the new comedies but I have to say telledega nights doesnt look that good, we will see. alright time to watch dukes of hazzard, I hear it sucks but hey jessica simpson oooooo damn.
Your spelling and sentence formation leave a lot to be desired.

Anyway, the 'ol "ball and chain" wants to see this movie so I guess I'll have to see it for myself.

OptionZero
07-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Owen Wilson
Ben Stiller
Will Farrel
Vince Vaughn

those guys are my elite comedy actors. Take any two in a movie and they're golden. On their own...ugh. Instead of Kevin Bacon they shoulda had Stiller.

Think about it...Zoolander, Starsky and Hutch, Dodgeball, Anchorman, Mystery Men, Old School, Wedding Crashers, thats greatness. But "The Breakup" and "You, Me, and Dupree"....leave a little to be desired.

silverarrow27
07-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Haven't seen it, but Lady in the Water is a way better movie I'm sure. Great movie, that's one you guys should go watch.

Edgar
07-23-2006, 07:38 PM
i tought it wasnt that bad
was pretty funny
but i would of rather gone see pirates damnit
stupid girls!!!!

2iv0 sx
07-23-2006, 10:31 PM
I enjoyed it..and laughed out loud during this movie

mjjstang
07-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Your spelling and sentence formation leave a lot to be desired.

Anyway, the 'ol "ball and chain" wants to see this movie so I guess I'll have to see it for myself.

1. im not trying to impress my boss on this forum
2. no i do not usualy use caps in my sentances
3. id rather have more to desire than TMI
4. my laptop keyboard usually doesnt keep up with me, thats where most of the problem stems from
5. im over it
6. sorry to go off topic.

crazyikimasho
07-25-2006, 07:58 PM
i tought it wasnt that bad
was pretty funny
but i would of rather gone see pirates damnit
stupid girls!!!!

Saw them both, I think YM and Dupree was a little better. I expected better but had its highlights of comedy.

The only good part about Pirates is Keira Knightley ....so hot. Unfortunately this one is nothing but a "link" to the 3rd one.

k0uki
07-29-2006, 03:27 AM
i liked it and liked it more kuz kate hudson was hot in it

TipStylez
07-29-2006, 04:14 AM
Watched 30mins of it...gave up cause i hardly laughed.

Went back to watching Ice Age 2 =] Funny as hell!!

yokotas13
07-29-2006, 08:58 AM
i liked it actually. good movie i thought saw it with the wife tonight

Its more of a chick flick, and i dont mind em