PDA

View Full Version : DriftCircuit @ Trilogy @ the Orange Show

BigwaveSC
07-08-2006, 04:34 PM
I know of a Drifting contest going on in October @ the Orange show in San Ber. Cash Prizes and 65 bucks to enter. Pro Judges from Japan. the coarse will replicate Fuji speedway. this is a rather large gathering with Mike Jones headlining and they will have everything from mc battles to dodgeball.
it's a super cheap entry fee and I heard it's a rather large prize for the winner.
more info @ http://driftcircuit.org/.

Hope to see you guys there.
Dave

Spdrules5
09-17-2006, 01:16 AM
Trilogy Has Been Cancelled Due To Lack Of Ticket Sales To Support A Roster Of That Size.
For The Drifters, Dan At Driftcircuit.org Will Still Be Having A Day Just For You Guys For Trying To Support Us. He Will Be Contacting Everyone Directly. If You Paid For Tickets On Ticketmasters, They Will Be Issuing Full Refunds Immediately.

Truely Sorry For All Inconvienences This Has Caused.

breakindrifts
09-17-2006, 01:22 AM
So how much practice time can we expect before the qualifying round?

I dont want to sign up and then just not get any track time because i didnt qualify against full track cars.

LB.Motoring
09-17-2006, 01:22 AM
Im allready for it..

Spdrules5
09-17-2006, 01:35 AM
So how much practice time can we expect before the qualifying round?

I dont want to sign up and then just not get any track time because i didnt qualify against full track cars.

Drift Circuit is handling the Drift compition. Best person to ask is Dan at Drift Circuit. www.driftcircuit.org

I can say this, if you make it through qualifying on friday, then you will have saturday to practice and the comp. starts on sunday. It is unsure if there will be any practice time on sunday before the comp. starts.

Also, even if you don't qualify, your entry fee also includes a 3 day pass to the event to support amateur drifting to the crowd. this crowd will be a mix of car people and concert goers. 3 days of sound-action-culture