PDA

View Full Version : FS - 1989 Nissan 240 SE Hatch Back **repost/accidently posted in parts for sale**

widegts
07-07-2006, 03:06 AM
Alright, first come, first serve...
================================================== =======
THIS ISNT A COMMERCIAL SALE, just someone selling a 240 im getting that i dont want anymore because its automatic & no radio
I might sound picky, but I dont really have time to do anything between school and work. Im having trouble as it is, finishing my current coupe s13.

OK well I will get flamed since I dont have pictures up yet, but I just checked the car tonight, and will be going to the dmv to get paperwork, then take pics of the car after I pick it up.
Vehicle for sale: 1989 Nissan 240 SE Hatch Back
Price: US$1900OBO

PROS:

Clean white paint
Interior is complete/clean, minor crack on the dash, and on the passenger seat has a 3'' rip
motor runs strong, just been rebuilt
good daily driver
sun roof, power windows, power mirrors

CONS:

Driver side mirror, doesnt have a mirror, but ill include the jdm folding mirrors
no radio
brake pads need to be replaced
driver front fender is grey, while the whole car is a nice clean white
AUTOMATIC!

I will smog the car, register it, oil change, refill all fluids if necessary, detail the vehicle and motor... basically give you the car ready to go.

BEFORE YOU FLAME ME for not having pictures of the car, please consider the fact that most buyers dont have money anyways. So with serious buyers who have money, please contact me at [email protected] ONLY

Alright, well, take care guys....