PDA

View Full Version : 707 stolen car! please help.

playthe_part
07-03-2006, 03:42 PM
I went down to clean out my car just a bit ago and it was gone. It was there this morning and now its not. Just got off the phone with the police and no one towed it or anything. I live in vacaville, on vine street if anyone cares or anything.

1989 red fastback
topend sticker on the rear windsheild
paint chipping off of the hood and front bumper
stock rims on the front and enkei 5 spokes on the back
custom exhaust

A few months ago the stereo was stolen out of it.

Listen to this... I just got the last of the things I needed for my SR20 swap today and I was going to pick up the engine later tonight. Fuck I'm pissed off right now.. please help.. if i forgot to mention any details now I might post more later, or if you have ideas on details just tell me. keep a look out for me.. thanks

YUNG DRIF
07-03-2006, 03:45 PM
ummmm not to be mean , if u dont get it bakk i got a hatch for sale , i got my car took i know how u feel man.

playthe_part
07-03-2006, 03:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/playthe_part/CIMG0927.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/playthe_part/CIMG0928.jpg

Theres pics of it... If anyone see's it call the police or something.

If i don't get it back.. i'll be interested for sure just tell me price and what its got...

91MR2T
07-04-2006, 05:12 PM
BUMP

Everyone in the area keep an eye out this weekend. I will be.

rainier
07-04-2006, 05:17 PM
hey dude look at the bright side, you didnt have your swap yet! but good luck finding it.

playthe_part
07-05-2006, 09:54 PM
The police just found my car not even 2 miles away.. car was in the same condition, for the most part.. and my tools were stolen out of the back. One of the neighbors called the police because it was blocking the driveway and they work graveyard and the exhaust woke them up.

mods can delete this thread or whatever.

thank you to everyone who kept their eyes open.

downshift_sideways
07-05-2006, 10:14 PM
yay!! a car has been found! woot woot!

any details on how it got there? If the exhaust was loud means, that someeone was driving it.

time for anti-theft!

playthe_part
07-06-2006, 12:09 AM
yeah.. I'm really happy too get it back in one piece.

No details.. not yet at least, I'll be waiting to hear if the fingerprints the police got pin someone. I'm hoping. The lady that called the police said it was a stocky guy with bleach blonde hair, and his girlfriend has black hair in a pony tail. The guy must have been massive because my seat was all the way back, and he must of ran out of gas just getting there cause I didn't have much gas in the car, plus it had no powersteering due to the steering rack leaking.

I'm looking into anti-theft sollutions right now, for my car and house.. since my car is too low to get up the driveway and my driveway is like 50 feet long. I'm thinking motion sensing lights, even though my car is on the street.. is that illegal?

rainier
07-06-2006, 12:59 AM
make ramps and park it in your driveway man.