PDA

View Full Version : *NorCal* JDM Theory J's Summer Gathering @ LeMans Karting - JULY 16th!!

MontinolaRacing
07-03-2006, 02:58 PM
TPR MAGAZINE and Le Mans Karting brings you the much anticipated....

JDM Theory "J’s Summer Gathering"

------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN | SUNDAY - July 16th, 2006 | 11AM - 4PM

WHERE | LeMans Karting - 45957 Hotchkiss Street, Fremont, CA 94539

http://www.lemanskarting.com/images/map.gif

TPR Magazine and LeMans Karting will host the JDM Theory “J’s Summer Gathering” for all Import makes/models in the San Francisco Bay Area and Nor-Cal. Bring out whatever import vehicle you have. The parking lot holds around 150+ cars.

**As you know, JDM Theory’s events always sell out of spaces. Don’t miss the long awaited Summer Session for J’s Gathering. Only pre-registered cars/crews/groups will be allowed to enter the gates. Only 150 spaces so register EARLY!

TPR Magazine will be searching for future FEATURE CARS as well as providing event coverage in an upcoming issue.

**Calling out all of SF Bay Area/Nor Cal/So Cal/Nevada's finest J's Style Imports! Honda/Acura/Toyota/Mazda/Nissan/Lexus/Infiniti/Mitsubishi/Suby/MORE TBA

We will have discounted rates for the karting! LeMans Karting brings indoor karting to a new level, providing a fun track that is wide enough to run side by side with your competitors.

JDM Theory Karting Competition will include 3 HEAT races + 1 Semi Finals. The TOP 10 in points will move on to the FINALS to win prizes!! Limited to only 50 people. All for only $50, a $25 dollar discount.

Register for Karting by emailing -> [email protected] <- Include Name, Email Address and Phone #

Schedule of Events
8:00AM - 9:00AM | Roll In times for Pre-registered cars ONLY!
9:00AM – 11AM | Roll In times for NON-Registered cars (Pending Space)
**10AM - 12:00PM | Karting Practice Sessions OPEN
10AM - 12:30PM | Registration for JDM Theory Gathering Karting Competition (In main lobby - Limited to ONLY 50 drivers)
1:00PM | Drivers Meeting for all entered in Karting Competition (Upstairs Meeting Room)
1:15PM | Karting Competition Begins
4:00PM | Awards and Prizes for the TOP 3 in the Karting Competition

PLEASE No stupidity at or near our facility. No burnouts, no drifting, no racing or you will be asked to leave. These events are for YOU to have a good time with people who have the same interests as you!

NO PARKING OR DRIVING IN OUR NEIGHBORS PARKING LOTS. ONLY PARK IN OUR PARKING LOT OR THE STREET!

--------------------------------------------------

****Only 150 spaces to be smart and register early****

Registration Info

Pre-register @: [email protected]

Email - Contact Name, Phone Number, Car (no list of mods), & crew name (if any)

Pre-Reg/Reg fee's, Trophies, Awards, and Prizes for Categories TBA

Directions:

From San Jose-
880 North
Exit Mission BLVD
Make a left at Warm Springs
Right at Brown
Left at Hotchkiss

East Bay/Berkeley-
880 South
Exit Mission BLVD
Right at Brown
Left at Hotchkiss

San Francisco/Daly City/Peninsula/San Mateo/Palo Alto
101 to Dumbarton Bridge
880 South
Exit Mission BLVD
Right at Brown
Left at Hotchkiss

-----------------------------------

Thanks Robbie, TPR, and LeMans!

-----------------------------------

MontinolaRacing
07-10-2006, 10:44 PM
bump!!

email [email protected]

krzy
07-11-2006, 01:30 AM
will anybody be attending this event?

MontinolaRacing
07-11-2006, 07:35 PM
we have over 180 cars already registered for the show..

still a few more spots for the karting competition!

FaLKoN240
07-11-2006, 08:01 PM
I'm karting. I would enter my car in the show, but there's not much to show off.

MontinolaRacing
07-13-2006, 02:55 PM
reminder To All Spectators/participants

please Do Not Park In Any Other Business Parking Lots Around Our Facility. only Park On The Street. Please No Stuipidity Around The Event. No Burnouts, Donuts, Etc. This Event Is For You To Have Fun At, So Please Dont Ruin It For Everyone Else. There Will Be Security And If Needed The Fremont Police. Use Your Head!

Thanks!

hendogg8
07-16-2006, 05:45 PM
Officer Rosette can suck my left nut :madfawk:

Arghhhh, fucking hater gave me a ticket w/ 2 violations while parked outside. If he had his way, he would have had the whole lot impounded.

CleanS14
07-17-2006, 01:43 PM
What'd you get Henry?

krzy
07-17-2006, 03:43 PM
sorry to hear about your misfortune hendogg8. how was the event otherwise?

FaLKoN240
07-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Karts 8, and 18 sucked ass. Other than that I had fun. Drift Unit definately threw a much better event.

hendogg8
07-17-2006, 11:41 PM
My car was parked in the court on the street and he left a ticket on my windshield citing me for no front plate and "right wheels not against curb"...cause I parked perpdenicular to the curb, like most people do in courts. Pretty freakin' lame. The parking fine is $60 too, I tried searching and can't seem to find any more information on that citation.

How are you gonna write me up a citation for a law that's not even open to the public's knowledge?

I thought the event was so-so. But I know for damn sure I'm not going to anymore meets in fremont again.

BOROSUN
07-18-2006, 12:47 AM
is that the same cop that terrorize the wyotech parking lot? i heard he hates imports.

hendogg8
07-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah, I first heard about him back in high school, which is close to a decade ago. He's a fremont cop that hates modified cars (mainly imports) with as much passion as we have to loving them. I'm surpised the punk ass old fart is still doing this shit to this day.

Not sure about Wyotech, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was him also.

HerbReal
07-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Henry

Sorry to hear about your dilemma with the tickets, you can report the officer through the Police station about him. If there's enough complaints about this officer, he could probabbly get a misconduct or something.

Herb

hendogg8
07-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Thanks Herb, but I think he's been on the force for so long and is probably like a God to the dept. that it might not do anything.

I do wonder if Lemans Karting made a complaint though, because I'm sure that killed some future business and publicity for them.

Did you guys take off before he got there? I should have just left at the same time.

I think some guys got it pretty bad, like those that were pulled over with moving violations. That would suck if he was handing out state ref's :Owned:

HerbReal
07-18-2006, 01:33 AM
Henry

When we left they were out there already and handing out tickets and whatnot. It really gets to me that some people had to do burn outs while they were leaving and to think about it just wasnt the younger kids, im sure some of the people in our age did it as well. Car enthusiasts looks bad in the bay area because of them immature drivers out there.

Herb

Sil-Abc
07-18-2006, 02:06 AM
reminder To All Spectators/participants

please Do Not Park In Any Other Business Parking Lots Around Our Facility. only Park On The Street. Please No Stuipidity Around The Event. No Burnouts, Donuts, Etc. This Event Is For You To Have Fun At, So Please Dont Ruin It For Everyone Else. There Will Be Security And If Needed The Fremont Police. Use Your Head!

Thanks!

wow im so glad i didnt go. at drift units bbq, complete idiots were doin burnouts and try to act all hard and shit down the street and in the parking lots. Mostly 86's and a few 240s which i am disappointed about. Sounds like this event is the same as dunits but not as good. fuckin ricers, just cuz u can do a donut that dont mean you can drive or ur car is any better. good job idiot :rant2:

FaLKoN240
07-18-2006, 09:34 AM
Is that officer the guy on the bike? He was chillin in one of the driveways to the other businesses. He's just looking for some easy quota filler.

MontinolaRacing
07-19-2006, 08:14 PM
we are filing harrasment claims with the city of fremont and the PD so hopefully if enough people complain about him one day he will get transfered or something... who knows??

thanks to all who came out and were smart enough to not do anything stupid and for our future events we will try to figure out a way to have rosette occupied somewhere else ;)

Thanks again!

Robbie
LeMans Karting | TPR Magazine!

MontinolaRacing
07-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Karts 8, and 18 sucked ass. Other than that I had fun. Drift Unit definately threw a much better event.

wow i like kart 8 haha.. i usually have my best times in that kart..