PDA

View Full Version : '95 Nissan 240sx. Auto X / Drift ready

OMGWTFBBQ
06-24-2006, 06:14 PM
IM POSTING FOR A FRIEND
this isnt my car

Please read post in it's entirety prior to contacting me. Possible trade for Datsun S30Z. Attached photos are a bit old. Jun auto hood, rear valance not shown.

1995 Zenki S14, base model.
-No sunroof!
-all power options with the exception of auto mission
-Has strong KA with bolt on's.
-Selling because this is my fourth S Chassis and I'm over it. No more for me.

On to the good stuff.

-Apex'i N'1 EVO, fully polished cat back exhaust, practically brand new
-INJEN intake system
-platinum plugs
-HKS Turbo timer, for it's monitoring functions I.E. RPM, Speed, etc.
-Again motor is very strong and torquey for a KA.
-15X,XXX Miles

-KG/MM DR21 Springs (spl order from Japan) Spring Rates (F:6.6 / R: 5.4)
-KYB BUZZ SPEC adjustable struts (NOT AGX!!!, these are for circuit use, spl order from Japan)
-Tanabe Sway bars
-Z32 Brakes (not installed)
-18" Racing Hart C2's (offset sucks, chose these because they are 4 & 5 lug bolt pattern, and clear Z Brakes. Makes the switch to five lug hubs that much less annoying.
-POTENZA RE040's. Practically new fronts, rear's are wearing down, I'll throw in two practically new REO40's if you're kind.
- LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD, LSD...from R32 Skyline. Locks hard!

-Optional factory (in Japan only)urethane Side skirts...for the clean look
-Optional factory (in Japan only)rear valance...totally sets the look off
-JUN AUTO vented FRP hood. AUTHENTIC. MSRP + shipping is over $1000, spl order from Japan. (As seen on the JUN AUTO HYPER LEMON 9 SECOND 1/4 MILE S14 SILVIA)
-JDM Black housing headlamps (not installed)

The details:

-I am ready to sell immediately. Clean title in hand. Overall this is a very clean FUN car.

-I used to have full aero on this car back in the day. I removed it because it was annoying. How can you have fun driving on the street if you have to worry about damaging your stupid body kit? My thoughts anyway. So, with that being said, there are primer spots on the car fom where I removed the aero kit. Car was originally black, then painted a gunmetalish color. Now it has the mentioned primer spots. No biggie, hardly noticeable, but recommend painting it if you're concerned with that kind of thing.

-Interior is clean with normal wear
-Car was broken into awhile back, so the area where the head unit was needs replacement.

This car has been a joy to own. I've owned multiple S13's and can say that the 14 is a much, much better daily / occasional event car. This is not your typical ragged out S Chassis. I put this one together as a fun street car that could still hang in the hills, autox, or drift event. But, if you're not familiar with these cars. Be advised, the suspension is stiff. Not Race Spec 12/10kg coilover stiff, but it isn't a Caddy. Anxious to sell. Let's work something out. No flakes please. I'm a busy guy, let's not waste each other's time. I'll email pics if you have funds on hand. Otherwise, if you're really interested, just come see the car. Pics don't do this car justice...it won't disappoint. Thanks. *** Will trade (plus cash on either side, depending on condition/tune): for a '70-73 Datsun 240Z with Triple carbs, decent mods, and minimal if any rust.***

I have seen the car in person and its pretty nice, the pictures dont do it one bit of justice
The car is located in Alameda, Norcal Bay Area
He is asking $6500

In terms of getting in contact with him, PM me and I can give him your phone #, or reply to email below
[email protected]

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/MikoSlam/rzbpmzOiHNPGqSnqn9qJj1KsUQF1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/MikoSlam/RWQIby7vtNyRVLCRFtTDIuiQYdDs.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/MikoSlam/d6Vz1gN9CCKy9acsJMSg9CWEJroE.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ
06-27-2006, 03:12 AM
not even any lowball offers???

leon_trn
06-27-2006, 03:38 AM
sorry to ask but would you be willing to part with the rims?
how much would you let the C2s go?
and the condition of the rims?

KHAN0119
06-27-2006, 04:25 AM
hello

first of all im new to the s13 and s14 im 16 and i want to know if the car has a autotransmission

trsilvias13
06-27-2006, 11:13 AM
If your friend want to sell it as a shell let me know. I have a built motor and looking for a shell to put my motor in.

OMGWTFBBQ
06-27-2006, 01:06 PM
no parting out
not automatic
no shell for sale

x_13
06-27-2006, 04:34 PM
not even any lowball offers???

i offer 3k but you can take out some mod. let me know.

OMGWTFBBQ
06-29-2006, 01:15 AM
sorry, but thats ridiculous
unless of course thats the blue book, which it probably is

anyway, I think this is my last bump
OHNO

S13KRAZE
07-01-2006, 04:54 PM
interested. im in sokal and i got the cash in hand. send me updated pics of the car to my email at [email protected] thanx!

OMGWTFBBQ
07-03-2006, 01:41 AM
PM me a contact number than I can forward to the car owner

[HK]240sx
07-03-2006, 05:50 PM
$4500? Cash in hand.