PDA

View Full Version : Lets get Hyphy like these people.

WERDdabuilder
06-21-2006, 09:14 PM
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1ea98a61-9ae3-4244-9d0a-14e3396b238a.htm

:down:

WilloW
06-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Where the hell was that?

dizastaman
06-21-2006, 09:47 PM
wheres a shotgun when you need one! damn kids these days.

alexchanman
06-21-2006, 10:20 PM
hyphy is the southern version of either mosh or crunk or maybe even a combo of both. two wrongs dont make a right......

JVD
06-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Could someone please explain whats going on? Do they just randomly smash cars, or is it to people they hate. Either way I would just run those people over. As soon as a guy got on my roof... full throttle. I would love to see what happens when one of the drivers snaps and just starts running those punks over. They wouldn't be acting so tough then. LOL!

EBRAKEFANATIC
06-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Just to let you know about HYPHY check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphy

But if you're to lazy...

Hyphy (pronounced high-fee; IPA: [ˈhaɪfiː]]) is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area (So Not in the Dirty South) hip hop culture. It began to emerge in early 2000 as a response from Bay Area rappers against commercial hip hop for not acknowledging the Bay for setting trends in the hip hop industry

The word "hyphy" was originally coined by Oakland rapper Keak Da Sneak. On MTV's "My Block: The Bay" he explains how the word evolved from hyper, to super hyper, to hyphy. If someone was hyphy, they were reacting spontaneously to the music. Alternately, it is based heavily around partying and having as much of a good a time as possible.

EBRAKEFANATIC
06-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Double Post My Bad...

airsoft
06-21-2006, 11:05 PM
wow i would full throttle as soon as someone jumped on my hood or any part of my car...

do they just do that at Random? or what started this...

luisgonz
06-21-2006, 11:07 PM
If that was me i would got my 38 and shot at the crowd Because it looks like they have no respect for others. Was that footage taken in the south

JVD
06-21-2006, 11:23 PM
wow i would full throttle as soon as someone jumped on my hood or any part of my car...

do they just do that at Random? or what started this...
WTF? I thought I was reading my own post or something. LOL!

Daniel.
06-21-2006, 11:31 PM
That's in oakland. Just google, "oakland car thrashing".

airsoft
06-21-2006, 11:33 PM
^ LOL, very similar.

HKsilvia
06-21-2006, 11:47 PM
i have been searching around and this is in Oakland, but im not sure is there anyvother place called Oakland other than the one in Bayarea, i know Oakland is not a safe place but i never know it was that shitty. wheres the cops when u need them, o yeah, they are busy on poping hoods :duh:

quach
06-22-2006, 12:19 AM
that's oakland for sure, that shit is called town taxing. town taxing is pretty much when people who dont belong in a sideshow get caught in the middle of one, and end up getting their cars stomped out, robbed, scraped, or killed possibly. and if someone was on your car, you probably wouldn't be able to just drive off, cause you would be caught in the middle of an intersection with hella people around your car.

that's a clip from "go dumb USA", a dvd you can buy from gas stations and liquor stores in east oakland that is just a bunch of footage of sideshows, goin dumb, ghostridin', town taxing, etc. there was a video before that one called "high sidin'" which is the same shit.

dont get caught in the wrong parts of oakland unless you wanna get fucked up. (not a threat, just a word of caution)

bik
06-22-2006, 01:35 AM
typical, everybody is very brave when is in a croud...

mases are stupid

(that also means, stop thinking like everybody else) ^_^

mistaanime
06-22-2006, 02:11 AM
man..those that escalade got fuked..i dunno..when ppl start to that shit..and if i was the driver..i'd probably get hyphy and start doing donuts running everyone over..lol..

WERDdabuilder
06-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Just to let you know about HYPHY check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphy

But if you're to lazy...

Hyphy (pronounced high-fee; IPA: [ˈhaɪfiː]]) is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area (So Not in the Dirty South) hip hop culture. It began to emerge in early 2000 as a response from Bay Area rappers against commercial hip hop for not acknowledging the Bay for setting trends in the hip hop industry

The word "hyphy" was originally coined by Oakland rapper Keak Da Sneak. On MTV's "My Block: The Bay" he explains how the word evolved from hyper, to super hyper, to hyphy. If someone was hyphy, they were reacting spontaneously to the music. Alternately, it is based heavily around partying and having as much of a good a time as possible.

ok, seriously King Hyphy...did you really think i used the word "hyphy" for the right purpose? i used it cause this shit was in the bay area..and everyone knows..that in the bay area...people get hyphy...

and by now, im sure everyone on zil(and probably people in kenya) knows what hyphy is. so you dont need to define that shit for us.

ps. hyphy shit is stupid.

articdragon192
06-22-2006, 11:57 AM
ps. hyphy shit is stupid.

+1
That music sucks balls. Hip hop evolved in the wrong direction.