PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboarding, BBQ 240 meet? Who is down?

CrappyS13
06-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Lets put it this way, i got a wakeboarding boat. I love to BBQ, and i really like chillen with 240sx people.

Where: San Jose, Calero Resevoir
Parking: like 5 bucks or so
What: Basically chill and whoever knows how to wakeboard or wants to tube
Date: TBA

I know my friends are down and Luke (blue808) is down so i mean this could be a relativly nice turnout if people dont mind chippign in for gas and payiung their parking.

I hosted the last snowboarding trip with Jon Wayne, Evan and thow guys. So i wanan see who is interested and try to find a day to go out.

I'm sorry if i sound like a dick, but i really don't want to teach anybody how to wakeboard. If you have owned a boat, you know what i mean.

So post here if you are down. This is a perfect place to take pictures

downshift_sideways
06-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I've never waked boarded, I've skated and surfed so it shouldnt be much of a diffrence haha. I'll try to get up on the water, if not then i'll Tube :) woot!

i'm down. Keep me posted on an exact day so i can RDO @ work. thanks.

Aspen06
06-15-2006, 12:51 AM
haha, you dont like doing doughnuts in the water all day long to pick ppl up...... i would deff be down....

infinitexsound
06-15-2006, 01:47 AM
hmm too far but this seems tantilizing.... only if u were to go to berryessa

CrappyS13
06-15-2006, 09:48 AM
man...i am broke as whell. i can barelty afford to get my boat out there. hahaha...

donuts in the water...yea not to down, kinda sucks. maybe if wakeboarding was using a car rather than a boat, i would be down to take newb's. but yes, get your friends tiogetherr