PDA

View Full Version : paint job

240sxballa
06-11-2006, 04:58 PM
so im looking for a good place to get a paint job done , im planning on geting it done withen the next 2months so i wanna reserch places, if anybody knows a good place can you leave some info on some places thanks

boosteds13
06-11-2006, 05:13 PM
so im looking for a good place to get a paint job done , im planning on geting it done withen the next 2months so i wanna reserch places, if anybody knows a good place can you leave some info on some places thanks
Classi autobody here in Holly Hill, FL does good work. (sarcasm)

Providing a specific location would probably help. California is a big state.

ThatGuy
06-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Don't go to B&S Autobody in Jacksonville, NC. Oversprayed a friends whole window. (more sarcasm)

For questions like these, it is best to post in your Regional Section, rather than Tech.

240sxballa
06-11-2006, 07:27 PM
sorry about that i thought i put in so cal that was my fault, yeh a place in southern cali

radhaz
06-11-2006, 09:00 PM
The earl scheib on el cajon blvd did a decent enough job on my car but the sob's managed to overspray my fookin window tint on the hatch. They ended up fixing the mess but damn I was pissed. In the end you get what you pay for.

carnal_c30
06-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Premier Autobody in South El Monte :D not super cheap but reasonable and a good job

better than 20/20 in City of Industry amazing paint but 6k+ paint jobs and months of waiting

kensreliableb18b
06-12-2006, 12:34 PM
haha, yea 2020 takes forever, but they do a good job.

depending on the quality of work you want, fleet color in City of Industry is good.

oh and if you want a decent job, pj is around the corner.

rainier
06-12-2006, 02:20 PM
where are u from in socal? if you know spanish, or know someone that would go with you, i know a place in Tijuana that does a GOOD JOB!! not that crappy jobs u think that would come out but an actual deal quality paint job.

pm me for more info.

projekt_s13
06-12-2006, 05:34 PM
where are u from in socal? if you know spanish, or know someone that would go with you, i know a place in Tijuana that does a GOOD JOB!! not that crappy jobs u think that would come out but an actual deal quality paint job.

pm me for more info.

WTF?? Forreal? You go to mexico to get a paint job?

rancid240
06-12-2006, 05:44 PM
WTF?? Forreal? You go to mexico to get a paint job?

Hah...my friends have gone for paint, interior, and most importantly, dentistry.

projekt_s13
06-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Even though im of mexican decent I dont trust them for shit, as far as getting medical stuff done.

silverarrow27
06-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Weird how my parents and friends go down to Tijuana to get their body damage and paint done as well and they speak no spanish nor do they know anyone that does.

Rob's S14
06-20-2006, 11:58 AM
so where is this spot in tj. anybody going soon, maybe wanna go together?

faded1004
06-20-2006, 02:18 PM
you know, i was thinking about getting a paint job soon also, i am waiting for some mroe money so i can get a silvia front. i want a super jet black super glossy paint job.... hahahahaha...

i am thinking about checking out pj's place in person... i dunno whta kind od time frame they work with though... anyone know of their work times? not as bad as 20/20 i would think, but i am thinking they take a while too right?

DP_Michelle G
06-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Theres A Guy In East La That Said He Wiil Do My Car For 600 Thats 4 Paint And Body Work. He Does Pretty Good Work For The Price Your Paying.

I Was Planing On Going Down To Tj To Have It Done Till I Found Him. The Only Bad Thing About Some Of The Shops Down There Is That They Spray Outside In The Open. You Just Have To Know Were To Go. The Interior Work Down There Is A+

If You Want He's Contact Info Pm Me