PDA

View Full Version : GARAGE SPEC Tension rods!!! Unbreakable, quality, last 4 eva!!

SignalAutodrifter_D
06-11-2006, 11:13 AM
GARAGE SPEC Tension rods!!! Unbreakable, quality, last 4 eva!!

well after doing some business yesterday i am the new distributer of GARAGE SPEC tension rods!!!!

from a growing, up and coming company, GARAGE SPEC created a durable long lasting tension rod for the S13...known for quality work there guarantee is that if you break it they will replace your tension rods or money back with no questions ask!! cant beat that..especially if your a drifter and crash all the time!!!

S13 GARAGE SPEC Tension rods are going for $170, a very competitve price...or shipped any where in the United states for $200!..you will be satisfied no doubt...i hop-ed many curbs and had to many drifting accidents and replace many body parts and dented many rims..but not even a stratch on my GARAGE SPEC Tension rods..if i fuck em..ill get brand new ones anyway...

so if you want to take the GS test..buy a set..and try to break them drifting or driving into a wall...there indestructable...if you break them we will be happy to send you a set of new ones!!!!!!!!!! ill guarantee it!!!!!

"S13 GARAGE SPEC Tension rods - $170 or $200 shipped anywhere in US"

......Why trust any other brand when you will have these for ever....find another Tension rod company that will give you brand new ones if you break em.....BATTLE VERSION, TEIN....NONE OF THEM WILL!?

ps..also fits 300zx

dvdevo
06-11-2006, 11:14 AM
For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.
?

ThatGuy
06-11-2006, 12:20 PM
If you are now a distrubutor, then you are no longer making personal sales. If you'd like to advertise on Zilvia.net, then do it through te proper channels. This thread is closed.

:lockd: