PDA

View Full Version : 1998 180sx FSM

kuruptR
05-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Looking for a newer 180sx factory service manual, dont know if any one has this piece or know where to get it?

But im looking to install a Digital Climate Control system into a JDM Silvia With an older Climate Control System (plugs are ever so slightly differnt)

I am also looking to install a JDM 1998 180sx Gauge cluster, i actually have a couple of these now i finally have one with the pig tails(plugs), I have no idea as how to wire this up....I need this book.

adey
03-06-2013, 03:57 AM
Bump, I need one, too.

va240dude
03-06-2013, 05:23 AM
Looking for a newer 180sx factory service manual, dont know if any one has this piece or know where to get it?

But im looking to install a Digital Climate Control system into a JDM Silvia With an older Climate Control System (plugs are ever so slightly differnt)

I am also looking to install a JDM 1998 180sx Gauge cluster, i actually have a couple of these now i finally have one with the pig tails(plugs), I have no idea as how to wire this up....I need this book.

Kurupt, as for the gauge cluster, PM DreamN on here....he wired mine up for a very fair price and tested it before he sent it back to me. Very good work and guaranteed to work from him since he tests it on his own cluster prior to shipping it out.

Matt