PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: 3

Mr. Camshaft
05-26-2006, 03:21 AM
Just got back from midnight showing. Not super mega awesome, but the action scenes were cool. Juggernaut's two lines made the movie for me. You'll have to watch and find out. :bowrofl:

Phlip
05-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Was one of them "I'm Juggernaut, bitch"?

SiI40sx
05-26-2006, 03:29 AM
Just got back from midnight showing. Not super mega awesome, but the action scenes were cool. Juggernaut's two lines made the movie for me. You'll have to watch and find out. :bowrofl:

RIGHT?!?!?!?! OMFGORLYROFLSFUIH*)(J#O I WAS SOOOOOO NOT EXPECTING THAT SHIT!!!!!!!! and when it came out i was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol and no one in the theater really said anything it was so funny.... great movie though

SiI40sx
05-26-2006, 03:29 AM
Was one of them "I'm Juggernaut, bitch"?

thanks for ruining it.... you should pink yourself

Mr. Camshaft
05-26-2006, 03:31 AM
:squint: yes. still doesn't detract from the funniness. especially who he says it too.

Phlip
05-26-2006, 03:36 AM
^^^ Okay, then I will stop guessing since I have been so accurate to this point. I will go see it at a matinee one day this weekend, I guess

anthony240
05-26-2006, 03:38 AM
sorry phlip this thread came up fast. I had spoilers but i don't mind if people read it or not.

OMGWTFBBQ
05-26-2006, 03:50 AM
I'll wait for crowds to die down. I really liked the 1st one, 2nd was pretty cool I guess.

Nan Desu Ka?!
05-26-2006, 05:35 AM
omg... best lines in a movie... ever.

+1 for 12:30 showing :D

Good movie though. I give it a B+

!Zar!
05-26-2006, 09:06 AM
thanks for ruining it.... you should pink yourself
What Phlip said was a guess. And being as how that skit was called JUGGERNAUT BITCH, it would only seem like there is a high chance of it being in the movie.

Come on people.

TheAuthority
06-03-2006, 09:19 AM
do yall think i'd enjoy going to see xmen 3 even though i'm not covered in pimples and i never really was into comic books?

FaLKoN240
06-03-2006, 10:45 AM
. . .with a stupid question like that, I find it hard to believe you like things that are simple, like good food.

TheAuthority
06-03-2006, 01:09 PM
i'm not sure how those 2 relate.

Omarius Maximus
06-04-2006, 09:42 PM
^^-1 for rediculously stupid generalizations.

FaLKoN240
06-05-2006, 12:13 AM
The generalization is basically saying that with a stupid statement assuming that the only people that would enjoy the movie would be steriotypical "nerds" and him NOT being one of them.

That he is infact a waste of good food, and should die.

You both suck for requiring clarification and as such should die in a fire.

TheAuthority
06-06-2006, 10:51 AM
I think Omarius had your back on that one 240Falkon. I believe he was minus one-ing ME for my rediculous generalization about individuals that go see movies like XMEN3.

also:
. . .with a stupid question like that, I find it hard to believe you like things that are simple, like good food.

I understand now what you were trying to say, but dont flame us for not undestanding from this initial statement. You have to see how this statement may have been misunderstood at first. Though you feel that a person like me that would make such ignorant (and i suppose not quite as blatantly sarcastic as i had intended) statements generalizing XMEN fans may not deserve to eat, as it would be a waste of food to those who are better informed, saying that you find it hard to believe that I like simple things , like GOOD food, does not exactly relate this same idea. The stament you made seems to argue that because I asked a stupid question, I probably don't enjoy good food. As if to say that I only like mediocre food, as opposed to good food, because I ask stupid questions. This is why I asked how the two relate. Also, please take it easy with the wishes of fellow Zilvians burning to death, ;) .

Dr.PepperIsGood
06-06-2006, 11:12 AM
I think Omarius had your back on that one 240Falkon. I believe he was minus one-ing ME for my rediculous generalization about individuals that go see movies like XMEN3.

also:

I understand now what you were trying to say, but dont flame us for not undestanding from this initial statement. You have to see how this statement may have been misunderstood at first. Though you feel that a person like me that would make such ignorant (and i suppose not quite as blatantly sarcastic as i had intended) statements generalizing XMEN fans may not deserve to eat, as it would be a waste of food to those who are better informed, saying that you find it hard to believe that I like simple things , like GOOD food, does not exactly relate this same idea. The stament you made seems to argue that because I asked a stupid question, I probably don't enjoy good food. As if to say that I only like mediocre food, as opposed to good food, because I ask stupid questions. This is why I asked how the two relate. Also, please take it easy with the wishes of fellow Zilvians burning to death, ;) .

-1 for waiting my time with this bullsh*t!!

TheAuthority:wackit:

Ghettokracker71
06-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Back on topic: Yeah it was better than I expected honestly...juggernauts lines had me laughing my ass off too hahaha

TheAuthority
06-06-2006, 02:37 PM
it wasnt addressed to you, dr. pepper. it's not my fault you fealt intrigued to read a comment that wasnt directed towards you.

cgguy
06-06-2006, 03:12 PM
I downloaded the torrent file of the film since I heard a lot of bad reviews. I thought it was lousy!

Compared to the first two films which were directed by Bryan Singer this third film paled in comparison. Remember the starting scene in x-men 2 where Nightcrawler was teleporting through the whitehouse? There was nothing in this movie that even came close to that kind cinematic action.

I thought there were too many characters introduced that never developed a plot line. And Juggernaught? wtf? he was being held captive in a truck? He's Juggernaught!! wtf was up with them saying he needs to build momentum to be indestructable??? And he's not even a mutant! Hes Xaviers adopted brother who porwes come from a mystic crystal...

Anywho, I'm just ranting. Brent Ratner blows as a director....if Singer wasn't busy making Superman returns this film might not have sucked so bad.

Dr.PepperIsGood
06-06-2006, 04:45 PM
it wasnt addressed to you, dr. pepper. it's not my fault you fealt intrigued to read a comment that wasnt directed towards you.
haha, you dont have enough power to neg. me

But anyway, I was literally on the edge of my seat at the ending.....it was so intense....her powers owned

Dr.PepperIsGood
06-06-2006, 05:04 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/DrunkinEmu/281x21122.jpg

FaLKoN240
06-06-2006, 10:37 PM

also:

ROFL at long explanation. No bad feelings here, my bad for getting all snippy. I just hate when people assume that comics among other things are only for NERDS to enjoy. It's just so ignorant.

sncs14
06-07-2006, 09:20 AM
I liked it overall. Just wish so many main characters didn't die.

exitspeed
06-07-2006, 09:28 AM
. I just hate when people assume that comics among other things are only for NERDS to enjoy. It's just so ignorant.

Amen to that other. I just said that yesterday to someone during a phone conversation.

Omarius Maximus
06-11-2006, 01:12 AM
+1 the authority for clarifying my point, -1 for me for not sensing the sarcasm in his post, and -infinity for 240Falkon for being a negative repping lobotomized ape.