PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Summer Job In The Oc. Any Openings?

rainier
05-17-2006, 11:40 AM
well yeah im looking for a summer job in the oc. santa ana irvine costa mesa area or wheverever. just posting it up here to see if anyone knows of any cool opening anywhere where i could apply.

S14DB
05-17-2006, 12:45 PM
http://storecareers.homedepot.com/hourly

A Spec Products
05-17-2006, 05:14 PM
costco

you can eat pizza and chicken bakes on break

the tustin marketplace one

rainier
05-17-2006, 05:19 PM
lol yeah costco and homedepot are second choices. right now i have 2 valet services that im going in for an interview to. then someone on this forum told me about another job opening in irvine that i want also. well see how everything goes. if anyone else knows anywhere. let me know!

Vatche
05-17-2006, 07:40 PM
im also looking for a job :) i dont like morning shifts and i am willing to work full time i dont really want a costco or home depot type of job been there done that anyone have any other suggestions or need someone for a certain job? and yes rainier i am stealing your thread :)

shglbmx
05-18-2006, 12:31 AM
right now im working @ Wal-Mart in the city of Westminster, on the corner of Beach and Trask.

We need like 4 people in the Tire, Lube & Express department. You basically have to change oil, mount tires, rotate tires, fix flats, etc. Training is provided.

Starting pay is 7.90 an hour for someone without any automotive background experience (business-wise, i mean. you could know how to swap motors, but they won't pay you any extra, but if you worked at Jiffy Lube before, they will.).

I've been working there for about 3months or so, and it's really not bad. Some days get pretty hectic, but nothing to really stress too much about. The co-workers are pretty cool also.

If anyone is interested in applying for these positions, lemme know and I will give you more information.

P.S. or, if you wanna just work inside the Wal-Mart itself, they are hiring for other positions (though i don't really know which) also.

breakindrifts
05-18-2006, 12:57 AM
$7.90 to be a grease monkey!? Worthless. I make 8something standing around a parts store all day. PEPs for life.

Vatche
05-18-2006, 02:43 AM
im really thinking about working in a parts store lol...and i been trying to stay away from retail forever, but i dont know something about selling parts sound fun :) lol

SOLDIER [X]
05-18-2006, 08:56 AM
I also need a job hate moving from school to home during the summer... last summer i'm doing this.

rancid240
05-19-2006, 02:23 PM
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/news/local/communities/irvine/article_1143871.php

Target job fair for its newest store in Irvine Spectrum...

rancid240
05-19-2006, 02:24 PM
']I also need a job hate moving from school to home during the summer... last summer i'm doing this.

I had the most fun doing this...getting BS jobs for the summer. I did Disneyland, Papa Johns and Ross...

rainier
05-22-2006, 08:35 PM
got a job as a valet in Costa mesa/Irvine area. YAY.