PDA

View Full Version : I tell cops about driftin while they check out my car!!

HyperTek
05-15-2006, 11:10 PM
im all mindin my own business workin on my car outside.. I got this old man nieghbor across the street who always thinks i am on his roof and shit, and always calls the cops..

well im all doin some intercooler piping work outside when i get a visit from the cops..anyways. they come to ask me if i was on his roof and i tell em for the xxxx time that they been here a dozen of times and he always calls in sayin that.

well the cop asks me the usual "have you ever been arrested before?" I reply "no" then they ask "have you ever gotten tickets?" .. that i reply "yah" and and he asks "for what?" , i reply "its whatever" and he goes "is it your vehicle?" and i go "yah". Eventually one of the cops asks curiously "can i check whats under the hood?" I really didnt want to *I had put it down when i first saw the cops pull up becuase I sensed this old fart nieghbor called em again*

Then hes like "im a car guy, my wife used to street race" .. I figure they cant do shit since im at home in my driveway so I lift it and show em.. hahah. They like "is this fast?" im like "yah its pretty fast". which leads to the eventual "do you race?" .. I go "oh yah I drift at the track, like irwindale and california speedway" ((background- I actually did learn drifting an Irwindale track event, but havent really done much since that long ago)) and they go "whats drifting?" so i explain it to them with a nearby Option 2 magazine i had in my garage.. "so you guys go fast then try to get the car sideways?" then "so is it worth it at the track" I go "well yah becuase you get points and recognition for it." I dont want them to get ideas about people doin that on the street, tho I could informed them to watch fast and furious 3 haha. One of the cops was commenting to his buddy if I was *him* or something (( I guess like they chased some guy or something)) and his other buddy commented "I dunno flash him!" and they laughed.. Well realizing they wasting too much time on my car and were not originally there for that, they know that I wasnt on the nieghbors roof so hes like ok we will go talk to him.

I was a lil pissed how the visit went from nieghbor reporting me on his roof to me being a street racer..

Its funny becuase they where enthusiestic about it, but at the same time I just felt uneasy about the situation. I knew they couldnt write me up for vehicle mods becuase its on my driveway and not on teh street..

ugh fuck california.. your better off hittin some jail bait and gettin away with it over driving a modified car.

L1ama
05-15-2006, 11:16 PM
No, that was me on the roof of your neighbors house, I chill there sometimes.
As for the cops, not all cops are bad, in NYC most cops are nice to me, just a few keep starring at me, I wanna give em the bird sometimes, they are probably gay or something.

s13coupedude
05-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Why the hell does your neighbor think your on his roof?

HyperTek
05-15-2006, 11:29 PM
old guy prolly in his 60-70s,.. hes probably loosin it in the head.. maybe he got rats in the attic and thinks someones up there.. I happen to be the only kid who grew up on this side of the neighborhood..

91CRXsiR
05-15-2006, 11:33 PM
i believe u can get fix it tickets even if ur car is not moving.. at least u could before.. it all depends on how big an ass the cop wants to be

a94cardude
05-15-2006, 11:40 PM
yea that roof thing is whack....

FRpilot
05-16-2006, 12:46 AM
when you said your neighbor called the cops on you for being on the roof.. i thought someone bumped up an old thread from a similar story on zilvia years ago.. (most likely yours) but then i checked the date and it was new.

gorgasm
05-16-2006, 01:02 AM
after f&f3 your the first person hes coming after.

HyperTek
05-16-2006, 01:27 AM
when you said your neighbor called the cops on you for being on the roof.. i thought someone bumped up an old thread from a similar story on zilvia years ago.. (most likely yours) but then i checked the date and it was new.

haha yah that was my thread more then likely.. i dont like workin on my car too much anymore becuase of it since cops could come by randomly whenever this jerkoff calls em. Its been goin on frequently, cops come by, ask if i was on his roof, then leave. I got used to it. :fruit:

One time, one of the cops saw my rear end sticking out of the corner of the garage and asked if those where skyline tail lights *refering to the kouki tail lights*, and i told him it was the japanese tail lights for the 240sx.

s13coupedude
05-16-2006, 02:18 AM
I feel bad for you guys in Cali. Around here I see fully tubbed out Muscle car dragsters drive by my house. Cops don't seem to know or care much about cars up here other than if your drinking mass amounts of beer in them.

CHARLIE2020
05-16-2006, 02:45 AM
LOL.....reminds me of my "Hail Hittler" old fart ass (like 80+ years old) racist back yard neighbor giving me those Hail Hittler Salutes and racist ass remarks.....lmao and I guess he knows a few Cops becasue he had them come pay me a visit, it was funny shit becasue a white cop and a mexican cop showed up and the white cop was trying to threaten me in his own gay ass way and I just showed him in my own way that he don't scare me and he has no grounds to even be fucken with me and to get the fuck out of my driveway with that bullshit...I said im a Marine why the fuck am I gonna do dumb shit like that for???? He was like oh and he really didn't have nothing else to say to me, that kinda shit pisses me off, come trying to ruffle up someones feathers for no damn reason, get the fuck outta here...lol

Oh yea the reason they came is becasue he said I was throwing beer bottle at his house...lol I was like WTF we only drink cans and besides they don't fly that far empty and I wouldn't waste a full can on Hittler...lol the mexican cop just knew that the white cop was a biased fuck by the way he was looking at me....I have cop friends and I respect the good cops but some cops just need there ass kicked...

jdm_s14_zenki
05-16-2006, 03:45 AM
LOL.....reminds me of my "Hail Hittler" old fart ass (like 80+ years old) racist back yard neighbor giving me those Hail Hittler Salutes and racist ass remarks.....lmao and I guess he knows a few Cops becasue he had them come pay me a visit, it was funny shit becasue a white cop and a mexican cop showed up and the white cop was trying to threaten me in his own gay ass way and I just showed him in my own way that he don't scare me and he has no grounds to even be fucken with me and to get the fuck out of my driveway with that bullshit...I said im a Marine why the fuck am I gonna do dumb shit like that for???? He was like oh and he really didn't have nothing else to say to me, that kinda shit pisses me off, come trying to ruffle up someones feathers for no damn reason, get the fuck outta here...lol

Oh yea the reason they came is becasue he said I was throwing beer bottle at his house...lol I was like WTF we only drink cans and besides they don't fly that far empty and I wouldn't waste a full can on Hittler...lol the mexican cop just knew that the white cop was a biased fuck by the way he was looking at me....I have cop friends and I respect the good cops but some cops just need there ass kicked...
MOST cops need theyre ass kicked...or maybe they got their asses kicked too much already and thats why they turned out to be COPS.

exitspeed
05-16-2006, 07:48 AM
You roof climber you!

I have an old guy neighbor were I just bought a house that has came and introduced himself from scratch 3 times...

Oh and FTC...

MELLO*SOS
05-16-2006, 10:11 AM
That's annoying. You should call the cops and tell them you think HE'S ON YOUR ROOF, and you're worried that he might fall off and break his hip.

Seriously the next time the cops show up you should explain to them that you are tired of your neighbor harrassing you by making these false calls to the police. It sounds like an ongoing problem with him...

Realchaos1
05-16-2006, 10:21 AM
if he's always calling the cops and telling them your on the roof top, when your NOT, thats technically harassment (the old fart's harassin u, not the other way around!) + false claims

CHARLIE2020
05-16-2006, 10:28 AM
I know that is some wierd shit, he could atleast make a better false claim like my neighbor is streeking threw my front yard asshole naked.....lol

Wai
05-16-2006, 10:31 AM
you go on your neighbor's roof too? i always go on my neighbor's roof, it's such a rush.

Slo S14
05-16-2006, 10:40 AM
after f&f3 your the first person hes coming after.

:rofl: "If you ain't outa control, you ain't in control"

95Blue240sx
05-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Yeah man thats some funny stuff. Just the situation about how he thinks you are on his roof. Sucks about the cops though. It is just so random, "yeah sheee, i got this guy on the roof sheee." HAHAH

Who climbs roofs just for fun anyways.

mjjstang
05-16-2006, 11:41 AM
haha I was gonna say dident this happen before, thats the funnyest shit about your neigbor saying ur on his roof.

ranisron
05-16-2006, 11:44 AM
I got a good one for you guys...

My best friend graduated from college couple weeks ago. He always wanted a air gun, so I got him one for present. We were messsing around the air gun on the apt complex property, shotting a plastic water bottle (like 20 feet away). There were few of us, girls and guys.

Few minutes later, a cop in a crown vic + a motorcycle cop showed up checking us out... My neibor called the cop.

Nothing happended. The cops laughed at us, that's about it.

Later that night, my buddy took the air gun to some rural area and owned couple of birds...

Wei240
05-16-2006, 12:13 PM
keep track of how many times he's called the cops on you, the cops prolly have all of that as well, get a lawyer and file a claim against him

if that doesn't work, get a whole bunch of your friends and jump around on his roof, HAHAHA

VROOOM
05-16-2006, 12:21 PM
When i was in high school, my next door neighbor who was about 80 would always call the cops and tell them i was trying to break in to her house. the cops would come wake me up at 3 am just to find out i was sleeping. she did this about once a week, telling the cops weird shit like i was trying to break down her door with a circular saw while singing christmas carols with my dad.
it was the biggest waste of time and the cops would do nothing about it. after about 2 months of being harassed ( by the way im only 17 at this time). my family and i went on vacation to hawaii and she still called the cops twice while i was on vacation. she told the cops that i flew home to break into her house.

Finally after about 4 months of her calling the cops they stopped coming over to my house everytime she called. The weirdest thing was i would go over to her house with my mom and she acted like she was my friend.

i know how you feel, it sucks having cop cars at your house all the time and yiour neighbors think your a criminal........ getting old must suck!!!!!

Johny5
05-16-2006, 12:34 PM
you sure had him fooled, you made the cops think that you actually track your car? oh lord!

Nan Desu Ka?!
05-16-2006, 01:02 PM
you sure had him fooled, you made the cops think that you actually track your car? oh lord!
That was totally not necessary. At least he didnt say "I go mad TyTe DrifTing on teh STREET!!11"

Get off your high horse.

trsilvias13
05-16-2006, 01:04 PM
you should ask for a police report everytime this happen and document it. After like i dont know 5 times of harrassment, you can slap a restraining order on your neighbor. Or if you really dont like him, report him to social service and get him institutionalize.

SiI40sx
05-16-2006, 02:14 PM
next time ACTUALLY get on his roof, at least this tmie if he see's you, pfft easily get away with it. Cops will already know you werent so you can just play it off like you really werent but you were!!

L1ama
05-16-2006, 03:24 PM
Just pay some kid 20 bucks to go on his roof so he thinks its you and calls the cops, tell the kid to get off within 10 minutes and run away fast.

jdm_s14_zenki
05-16-2006, 03:40 PM
better yet, go on his roof and stomp the shit out of it...i mean go nuts up there. it will scare the piss out of him....then he'll call the cops again and ur home free.

remember the story of "the boy who cried wolf" take advantage of this!

BTW: dont take my advice.

Azzazzyn
05-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Ha, stupid neighbors. I swear I have the worst of em all. My one neighbor, she's cool now, but when i was younger, god damn I hated her. My rightside neighbor, I was outback in my yard, shooting up a winnie the poh garden post with my paintball gun. Well, he must have called the cops telling them I was shootign live rounds in my back yard, cuz I walked around front cuz I was all muddy and a cop car rolled up, slammed on his brakes, jumped out and drew his weapon. I dropped my fucking paintball gun quick, and think I pissed, shit, vomited and whatever the fuck else I could do at one time from that scare. I fuckign hate him.

theicecreamdan
05-16-2006, 07:03 PM
my buddy got the cops called when he was in a field playing with his airsoft M16. There was a helicopter, K9 units and all the cops had ARs pointed at him when he turned around because he thought he saw a shadow.

SiI40sx
05-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Well, he must have called the cops telling them I was shootign live rounds in my back yard, cuz I walked around front cuz I was all muddy and a cop car rolled up, slammed on his brakes, jumped out and drew his weapon. I dropped my fucking paintball gun quick, and think I pissed, shit, vomited and whatever the fuck else I could do at one time from that scare. I fuckign hate him.

haha thats some funny ass shit, imagine he shot you!?! oh man youd be one rich bitch!

also....

I tell cops about... 05-16-2006 03:45 PM neg rep for jj00000000

To whoever gave me this....

THANKS FOR THE NEG REP!!! you spelled "you" wrong by the way.... ?

aznpoopy
05-16-2006, 09:59 PM
lmao. you guys got some crazy ass neighbors.

SiI40sx
05-16-2006, 10:03 PM
double post... =(

JDMB0iKT
05-16-2006, 11:36 PM
haha wow. like what "aznpoopy" said, you guys got some crazy ass neighbors. next time just go on his roof forreals then get off right before the cops come.

Pank
05-17-2006, 11:56 AM
admit it, you're posting this thread from on top of his house, arent you.

Johny5
05-20-2006, 04:49 PM
lol @ 12 of you losers negative repping me in a row 15 minutes apart because you think hypertek actually drives that car faster than 40mph.

ALTRNTV
05-20-2006, 05:37 PM
^
STFU.

:ghey:

Johny5
05-20-2006, 06:06 PM
whatever you say, "i <3 my dohc" cool honda knockoff captain.

ALTRNTV
05-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Damn, you hurt my feelings. :cry:

FaLKoN240
05-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Ha, I don't care what you guys say, HyperTek's car is only cool now because he painted it. Johny5 is right.

Johny5
05-20-2006, 06:44 PM
yeah, theres a reason why that moron was banned from ziptied. the posers just can't hang, they hawk eye the neg. rep buttons everytime someone hurts their feelings. 240falkon are norcal events really that rare? just curious, because i thought there were quite a few events there last year?

SochBAT
05-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Not all cops are dicks. Most are pretty nice guys, and would rather take soem preventive measures than allow recklessness on the streets. SOMETIMES they're dicks, but take it like a man, and don't hassle him, it'll make it easier on both of you.

I hated when neighbors would call the cops. It was like, every other week a cop comes and comments " So, i've heard that you and your family have a chopshop in your garage. Care to open it?" And with a majority of you 240 owners, you've got all your parts laying around all over the place. All he told me to do was to "find" your receipts. Good guy. I gave him soda and sandwich.

fliprayzin240sx
05-20-2006, 07:53 PM
yeah, theres a reason why that moron was banned from ziptied. the posers just can't hang, they hawk eye the neg. rep buttons everytime someone hurts their feelings. 240falkon are norcal events really that rare? just curious, because i thought there were quite a few events there last year?

Norcal did have about 3 spots last year...Infineon got too expensive and didnt like us shredding the asphalt, Golden Gate didnt like the parking lot getting destroyed and the city of albany pulled the permit, and now the whole altamont this is prolly gonna get the plug too.

that180guy
05-20-2006, 08:06 PM
you ppl and your "he dont track his car" or "he doesnt drive his car" blah blah blah. another mans' car, dont hate. get over yourselves.

Johny5
05-20-2006, 10:30 PM
haha, of course YOUD get mad about it, your sig is proof of how well "spirited driving" worked out for you.

nrg
05-20-2006, 11:19 PM
HyperTek, how come you got banned from ziptied.com?

Johny5
05-21-2006, 12:24 AM
because, no posers allowed. its a forum for driving, not talking about street racing and taking pictures next to superior porsche cars.

quach
05-21-2006, 12:41 AM
240falkon are norcal events really that rare? just curious, because i thought there were quite a few events there last year?

the track that has been holding the most (and pretty much only) events in norcal has just shut down our opening day of drift, and i believe the whole future of drifting there is in question. so its possible that we may not be having any drifting events here for a long time.

SimpleSexy180
05-21-2006, 01:25 AM
wtf is a ziptied.com?

i need check it out.

that180guy
05-21-2006, 01:28 AM
haha, of course YOUD get mad about it, your sig is proof of how well "spirited driving" worked out for you.

i drove. i crashed. i survived. i drive again. was a lesson well learnt for me.

so im mad that im still alive?

S13SilviaGirl
05-21-2006, 01:30 AM
because, no posers allowed. its a forum for driving, not talking about street racing and taking pictures next to superior porsche cars.

Then why don't you just go and STAY there?

fliprayzin240sx
05-21-2006, 05:23 AM
Then why don't you just go and STAY there?

:Ownedd: :p :doh: :bigok: :kiss: :w00t:

ALTRNTV
05-21-2006, 05:37 AM

You'd be better off there with all the "hardcore" guys, such as yourself.

Johny5
05-21-2006, 11:50 AM
oh hey i'm sorry, someone mentioned the forum, i explained about it. when did i place it on a fucking pedestal above zilvia? when did i clown zilvia? i like both forums, get over it.

fliprayzin240sx
05-21-2006, 12:43 PM
See i think the issue that people have with you is how you bring the whole attitude from ziptied here. The whole, you aint shiet till you drift your car attitude. Who cares if people dont drift or track their car. Alot of us enjoy our car for what it is...a mode of transportation...well a really fixed and pain in my wallet thats usually broken down mode of transportation. But yah, that's the impression you give off to people in this forum.

ALTRNTV
05-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Ray explained it perfectly. I have no problem with him except his attitude. I haven't tracked my car yet, due to low funds, but once I start my new job in 2 weeks, I'll start getting more suspension shit and a welded, then I'll start going to events. I can't afford to go to events right now, and if something happens to my car, I'm screwed.

Johny5
05-21-2006, 04:58 PM
that's understandable. i guess the same misinterpretation situation exists between my thoughts and hypertek's posts. he makes it out to seem like he knows about drifting, for 1 year the only picture he used was the picture of him and skip at a track ( not driving ) yet now he's explaining to cops how drifting works. drifting is not for points and recognition, there IS a technicaly aspect to it. just because you see it in magazines does not mean that its easy. that was the problem i had with it, i may come off like an asshole i think thats my abrupt sentences and typing and i guess the "ora" i give off. my bad, just trying to make my point though, hope you guys can understand.

FaLKoN240
05-21-2006, 05:20 PM
It's AURA, you fuckin asshole. HAHAHAH J/K. I like Johny5's posts, STILL. Regardless of the attitude he has when he posts on Zilvia.

He's just calling people on the bullshit and garbage that they try to pull. I hate seeing people BS their way around cars, then when they get called on it, people try to defend them.

RiversideS13
05-21-2006, 05:35 PM
woah this therad is priceless. it goes as

1. my neighbor thinks i am a ninja
2. i talked about drift with cops
3. cop harassing stories
4. position argument about driving
5. alttitude argument

chill guys

HyperTek
05-21-2006, 05:59 PM
I originally owned my car since 01, but started driving it in highschool in 02. In 03 i started collecting parts for it while I worked and school.
back in 04 i did a few small track events *i say small becuase the host never really got big* at irwindale.. i was open diff, worn-ass clutch back then and used coilovers. Clutch kick isnt a technique usable for open diff neither would my clutch take it, so learning to pitch the car and setting up for natural oversteer was my best chances. I did learn alot and was told i was crazy attempting with open diff when everyone had lsd of some sort. Sorry i dont ahve pics from back then, who the hell chills on the side of a track taking photos anyways?.. since 05, i had got a job which requires me to work weekends *saturday and sunday mornings*.. I just got finished with building up my car from saving up funds and finding time between work and school, took me a while to even get my car painted becuase i had other things to assist and take care of instead of caring how my car looked previously.

I have been gaining knowledge and information from the forums, friends, personal experience and from observing. Every bolt on my car I have worked with. I am all for the do-it yourselfer.

my z32 full brake swap, changing subframes, dropping lsd, my sr20 wiring and everything done by hand in my driveway. I am confident in my mechanical understanding. I was planin to spray my car myself but I just dont have the time and patient anymore to deal with body work, so i took it to a shop.

Right now I am just enjoying my car that has come along way. Being my only car, its hard to do everything you want to it. I am planing to track my car again, but for my status right now, I cant afford to bust it up esp. with a part time job. I will need to move to a new job in order to have free weekends. I am really interested in autocross, but I know i would have to make alot of changes to the car *super drop low is not a good thing* etc.

I admire the guys on ziptied for thier do-it yourself atitude and overal good knowledge on that forum from those group of guys. Interesting topics/build ups and threads, which I read and learn from, as well as try to share my input and ideas as well. I respect them, I do feel my banning was unfair just becuase 1 or 2 guys may dissagree and then have everyone else be influenced by thier pressence.

However, I will not let my experience with cars make me cocky over other people on the forums or in real life. Experience and skill is not given, it is learned. If sharing or contributing my ideas and expressions on forums, or working/building my car up makes me a poser, so be it. I am an enthusiest.

slider2828
05-21-2006, 06:10 PM
what subframe did you change to? I know that the S15 subframe has an awesoem lateral angel or something like that.

hello1
05-21-2006, 06:20 PM
working on cars and actually driving is two different subjects. i see you drive around all the time, you need to chill with your first gear fishtail shit, thats queer man. please, stop giving 240 owners around your area a bad name, just drive normal and not be a dick on the streets. thanks. you post like you are all humble and shit, wutever, what ever floats your boat, but just be respective to other drivers around you especially during peak traffic and off school hours. people that actually track their cars dont get all hyped up and excited to do 10mph around corners in traffic wannabe pussy not even drifting shit. seriously though alot of you get all butt hurt when someone like johnny5 speaks the truth. i guess track experience does give you a different persepctive and mentality when you drive on the street. it just doesnt excite us and give us boners like some of you. you wonder why you get hasseled, you actually think the cops were listening to you? they were probably thinking next time this know it all drifter pulls out of his driveway we'll be there. just be cautious of your surroundings and drive a little more mature, thanks again. and stop posting pictars of your weird not bondoed car next to expensive cars that you think give a shit about you. they dont care if you want to race them, you'll lose. think please.

HyperTek
05-21-2006, 08:21 PM
sorry i dont go to rowland hieghts.. and who said anything about doin chit on the street?

hello1
05-21-2006, 08:32 PM
not rowland heights, riverside. around ucr. wutever you do is up to you, just try to be safe and not give 240 owners a bad name. thanks
and i beleve your exact quote was
"haha ok he was parked outside of Pick up sticks *wanabe US asian style resturant*, i couldnt resist. i would love to run againts one on the street. So far last week i raced againts a yellow 360 modena spyder from teh honda/eibach meet and got my ass whooped on the stop lights lol. But its cool putting yourself up againts super cars.. or at least thinking that the driver musta felt intimidated by your car just to even try racing you."
like i said what you do is up to you i dont care, just be cautious and respectful to people's life's around you.

NI_YON_Zenki
05-21-2006, 08:40 PM

NVM. .. .This is pointless

HyperTek
05-21-2006, 08:51 PM
working on cars and actually driving is two different subjects. i see you drive around all the time, you need to chill with your first gear fishtail shit, thats queer man. please, stop giving 240 owners around your area a bad name, just drive normal and not be a dick on the streets. thanks. you post like you are all humble and shit, wutever, what ever floats your boat, but just be respective to other drivers around you especially during peak traffic and off school hours. people that actually track their cars dont get all hyped up and excited to do 10mph around corners in traffic wannabe pussy not even drifting shit. seriously though alot of you get all butt hurt when someone like johnny5 speaks the truth. i guess track experience does give you a different persepctive and mentality when you drive on the street. it just doesnt excite us and give us boners like some of you. you wonder why you get hasseled, you actually think the cops were listening to you? they were probably thinking next time this know it all drifter pulls out of his driveway we'll be there. just be cautious of your surroundings and drive a little more mature, thanks again. and stop posting pictars of your weird not bondoed car next to expensive cars that you think give a shit about you. they dont care if you want to race them, you'll lose. think please.

I find irony in your post, please stop before you try to flame.. saying im all humble in my posts? dude look at my post count, then yours. Just becuase I have a high post number im humble and shit? Gee sorry want me to be all emo? Just becuase I contribute to a forum im tryin to be humble in my posts?

Oh yah I swing around corners, tail gate people, and recklessly cut off people while I try to monji around cars at 10mph. :mephfawk:

You say that people get bitchy when someone superior like trackstar johny5 starts to flame on people who dont track? hello.. of course if someone just started talkin shit becuase your car doesnt see track time and makes a big deal about it is going to push a few buttons.

Im sorry, im done.. if any more debates in here, mods please lock this thread, its getting no where. The mature action is to not get on someone's case as to what they do with thier car.

S13SilviaGirl
05-21-2006, 08:56 PM
^^^Wish granted. Johny5 appologised and clarified. Hello1 and anyone else, please take it to PM's. Thanks.