PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Baldy drivers Beware

ZenkitonS14
05-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Beware on weekend nights. There are cops everywhere now! Even if youre driving normal, theyll give you shit. Not that cops up there is a bad thing, they just assume youre a "racer" or something. The cop said that if he sees me up there again, hell impound my car and I was just parked. Im gonna miss cruisin up there.

Ghettokracker71
05-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Cops are assholes its nothing new.

I've talked to a couple of 'random' (meaning in the gym or wherever,they couldn't see what I drive) and some of them say they pull people just b/c they have modded cars :doh:

vinhnumber
05-17-2006, 10:48 AM
theres also the legend of the evo killa!!

Yuri
05-17-2006, 10:59 AM
theres also the legend of the evo killa!!
elaborate please.

TheSquidd
05-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Buddies and I drove up Baldy calm styles, and a black STi flew by the other way with a plate that read "EVOKILLA".

When we turned around about halfway up, the dude was waiting for us. Me and him went a little fast downhill but s13 < STi so I gave up. Plus my exhaust started to drag on the floor. Plus mountain racing is scary, dangerous and dumb, and I already know that so don't get your panties wet.

But yeah, you could just tell the guy was driving up and down the hill looking for people to race.

Sil-Abc
05-17-2006, 01:35 PM
The cop said that if he sees me up there again, hell impound my car and I was just parked. Im gonna miss cruisin up there.

i wouldve started shit and said "wtf did i do, im just parking u fat pig. u should stop harassin me for parking and actually DO ur job like some of us. Go finish ur fuckin lard and prevent crime instead of wasting my tax dollars"

Jung918
05-17-2006, 05:06 PM
I heard the same thing about turnbull.

A Spec Products
05-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Buddies and I drove up Baldy calm styles, and a black STi flew by the other way with a plate that read "EVOKILLA".

But yeah, you could just tell the guy was driving up and down the hill looking for people to race.

Another homosesssual Subaru fanboy.

Lame.

This is why they have track days for. So this "Evokilla" can get served on the dance flo'.

faded1004
05-18-2006, 03:07 AM
hahaha, i went up there alot a few weeks ago, weekend and week days, i was up there to see snow... and to enjoy a nice quiet drive... parked... nothing special... didn't see any cops... what time did you guys go there and see cops?

ZenkitonS14
05-18-2006, 10:56 AM
hahaha, i went up there alot a few weeks ago, weekend and week days, i was up there to see snow... and to enjoy a nice quiet drive... parked... nothing special... didn't see any cops... what time did you guys go there and see cops?

Like 2am on a Saturday, ha.

Probably not too smart, but theres not supposed to be anyone up there that time of night! I guess everyones starting to catch on.

xtreme_s14
05-18-2006, 11:15 AM
hahaha, i went up there alot a few weeks ago, weekend and week days, i was up there to see snow...

there's still snow up there? this late into the season?

EndLeSS8
05-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Offtopic, but where and how did you make your personal car icon in your sigs? I'd like to get one. Thanks in advance.

Jung918
05-20-2006, 04:03 AM
Like 2am on a Saturday, ha.

Probably not too smart, but theres not supposed to be anyone up there that time of night! I guess everyones starting to catch on.

I used to go around 12, then around 2 and now I leave the house areound 3. Too many cars if I go earlier.

Jung918
05-24-2006, 10:44 PM
2 Die In Ferrari Crash In Agoura Hills
Car Lands In Yard Of Former "Dallas" Actress

(AP) AGOURA HILLS, Calif. One of two men killed when a Ferrari Testarossa flipped over and crashed near Agoura Hills was a California Highway Patrol officer, authorities confirmed Wednesday.

The 1993 Ferrari crashed just before 3:30 p.m. Tuesday at 3434 Cornell Road near Muholland Drive.

CHP Officer Derek Midollo, 39, and his passenger, David Bjorklund, in his 30s, died at the scene, CHP Officer Leland Tang said.

"It is a huge, huge loss for us," Tang said of Midollo, an 11-year veteran. "All 100 officers here at the West Valley office are mourning the loss of Officer Midollo."

The mangled silver sports car, which may have been speeding, came to rest on its roof in a corral several yards from the road.

"Dallas" actress Morgan Brittany, who owns the corral, heard the crash.

"I heard it coming. I heard the engine revving high,” Brittany said. "I just braced myself" and hoped there was no one coming the other way.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_143214422.html
I also read that Midolo had been a member of a special enforcement team that used to enforce speed limits on hillside roads.

wickdmarz
05-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Offtopic, but where and how did you make your personal car icon in your sigs? I'd like to get one. Thanks in advance.

PMs are nice... :wiggle:

Mr. Badlose
05-25-2006, 05:20 PM
The cop said that if he sees me up there again, hell impound my car and I was just parked. Im gonna miss cruisin up there.

i wouldve started shit and said "wtf did i do, im just parking u fat pig. u should stop harassin me for parking and actually DO ur job like some of us. Go finish ur fuckin lard and prevent crime instead of wasting my tax dollars"

lol, have you ever been pulled over and talked to a cop like that?

theicecreamdan
05-25-2006, 09:36 PM
he wasnt pulled over. he was parked

Andrew Bohan
05-25-2006, 11:01 PM
hey dan, i'm giving you 6 months on your web site. put some shit in your sig for me

kouki_s14
05-26-2006, 12:15 AM
I also read that Midolo had been a member of a special enforcement team that used to enforce speed limits on hillside roads.

im guessin he had a lot of fun enforcing the laws and even decided to go there on his free time

EchoOfSilence
05-26-2006, 12:28 AM

woah there, calm down there, man. You wanna start shit with a cop in the middle of nowhere? lol. Talking shit to them won't do anything besides provoke them into finding a reason to fuck you over more.
Wait, you wouldn't do anything like that, Jon. :rofl:

Anyway, Mt. Baldy is a scary road at night. but i prefer the 'back way' a little while away from there...

93 240sxfastback
05-26-2006, 08:15 AM

I know that guy. He used to live by me in norcal. I raced the previous owner of that car a long time ago on Mt. Diablo with my stock S13 and beat his ass. Oh yeah Mt. Diablo rangers will pull you over and ticket you so lets keep it legal on the streets guys!