PDA

View Full Version : racingworks.com

sliEighty
05-09-2006, 01:06 PM
has anyone ever bought anything off of racingworks.com. i ordered something from them last wednesday. they have no phone number to contact them by only an email address. im starting to think this is a shit company...

A Spec Products
05-09-2006, 02:32 PM
has anyone ever bought anything off of racingworks.com. i ordered something from them last wednesday. they have no phone number to contact them by only an email address. im starting to think this is a shit company...

your first two sentences contradict the rest of your post

the lack of communication might have tipped you off before you placed the order

Jefferson
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
dude racingworks was a shop that used to be right around my house, until they got sued for some dumb shit they always do.
If its the same place that I'm thinking of all those guys are dumbasses and only know about garbage-ass dragracing with hondas.
I usually don't ever bad mouth a company but these guys are morons and like to take peoples money and overprice their doo-doo looking labor.
What was it that you bought from them if you don't mind me asking?

sliEighty
05-10-2006, 04:28 PM
i bought a greddy type-s BOV, they are hard to find and i found one and got excuted... i found a good site tho speedalliance.com but it sucks i got jacked of 227.94 and its a week later

A Spec Products
05-10-2006, 05:48 PM
i bought a greddy type-s BOV, they are hard to find and i found one and got excuted... i found a good site tho speedalliance.com but it sucks i got jacked of 227.94 and its a week later

hard to find? eh i dunno about that

anyway yeah speed alliance are cool dudes

ALTRNTV
05-10-2006, 05:54 PM
I would never buy amything from a place with no contact #, let alone the name Racing Works. That's just like A Spec Products!

Hahaha jk Logan! :bigok:

theicecreamdan
05-10-2006, 07:55 PM
anyway yeah speed alliance are cool dudes

quoted for the truth.

Eternal_240Sx
05-10-2006, 08:57 PM
go to www.yellowpages.com and search for racing works in FL.

Their number is there.

gotta240
05-10-2006, 10:11 PM
did you pay with credit card?

if so, your in luck...just give it a week longer, then report it to your credit card company... they will probably give you your money back, and go after them on their own.

Jefferson
05-11-2006, 10:31 AM
man I could have sweared for the life of me that Racingworks got shut down like a year ago? But I guess they didnt
but more than likely you got ripped off so off to the CC company you go they might be able to get some of your moneys back