PDA

View Full Version : Anybody living in San Jose or been there?

EvenStar
05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Based on your opinions, I would like to hear the pros and cons about it. Which part of San Jose is he safest and which parts are dangerous? Best places to visit in San Jose?

drew935
05-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Well there are several areas that are safe but I only live in part of San Jose in Silver Creek area and it would be impossible to safe say that it is 100% safe. Crime happens anywhere. :-/

Buffalo Daughter
05-04-2006, 04:19 PM
east side san jose is harsh. Rough side man. ahhaha born and raised. Hella folks on here from san jose on here. You planning on living here? Most people just dont like to say there location or just dont care. j/k Cant say anywhere is safe. Cept for where i live.ha

-usmd-180sx
05-04-2006, 05:00 PM
I live by cambrian area, near los gatos. Really peaceful, quiet and "white" neighborhood.

Its right by Los Gatos so there is a lot of rich people and it isnt as ghetto as other parts of San Jose. Coming from being raised in Union City, this is an upgrade =)

k0uki
05-05-2006, 01:54 AM
mclaughlin and capitol aint bad, pretty damn peaceful too

EvenStar
05-05-2006, 08:07 AM
which parts of san jose is more suburban and quiet?

95Blue240sx
05-05-2006, 09:34 AM
I live on the east side. Buffalo has been to my house. It is pretty nice and all, but i dont think it is safe anywhere. I had 2 cars stolen from my house last year.

If you want safe and quiet, silver creek hills. Houses up there go for like 1mil+.

SilviaDriver
05-05-2006, 11:06 AM
stay in the southside. them east siders are drama.

been in the southside since forever, safe to me

trsilvias13
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
eastside sj dangerous? hardly... My friend use to live in sf hunterpoint. woke up with a bullet in his wall a few times.

SJ all over is pretty suburb unless u are close to SJSU or downtown even then just a few blocks away from those places is pretty quiet at night.

South SJ is actually better though and up north closer to Milpitas.

Buffalo Daughter
05-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Dood till up about a year and a half ago i've lived on tully and quimby since i was born. That area alone has gone to shit. Ghetto, that place is a barrio. haha serious. Yeah i live in the hills now. Away from all that. Southside san jo is a quiet area. 95Blue240sx's area is nice but not safe. Dood any area where is close to or near a ghetto ass area is going to be affected by some kind of theft or some shit.

SilviaDriver
05-06-2006, 12:15 AM
nobody ever said eastside is dangerous. its juss ghetto as fuck.

4thHorse
05-09-2006, 04:03 AM
Eastside baby... If I see you I'll SHOOT you, Stay out of my hood.

J/K

4thHorse
05-09-2006, 04:06 AM
I don't know what most of you are talking about, San Jose is a kitty cat compaired to the rest of the bay. For the most part San Jose is a pretty nice place to live. Like anywere else it has it's goods and bads. The freeways suck, traffic wise and road surface wise. Cops don't bother much unless you did something stupid. Hot women aswell as scuds. Well I'm not sure what else you are looking for, but for the most part any place you live should be okay. North, south, east, or west it doesn't matter to much, but eastside tends to be alittle more ruff around the edges. Ask me anything else you might have q's about, I've lived here my whole life.

leungjimmy
05-09-2006, 11:48 AM
San jose is dangerous!!! If you drive a nice import car, do NOT go there because chances of getting it stolen is high! How do i know? i used to have a type r and all the type r memebers around the bay area would tell me not to bring the car there.

leungjimmy
05-09-2006, 11:48 AM
San jose is dangerous!!! If you drive a nice import car, do NOT go there because chances of getting it stolen is high! How do i know? i used to have a type r and all the type r memebers around the bay area would tell me not to bring the car there.

bemaniac38
05-09-2006, 02:53 PM

haha u do know that integras are like the #1 stolen car right? especially type r's so i think it could happen anywhere

i live in SJ near campbell, it's a pretty safe area

FaLKoN240
05-09-2006, 07:33 PM
There's quite a few members on the board here, that reside in San Jose. I go there often, I haven't had any problems with my car. . .YET.

4thHorse
05-09-2006, 08:13 PM

Well my older sisters boyfriend has had is type r for 5 years now and he hasn't even been debadged. You should also know it takes less then 6 seconds to steal an Integra. It was on a report on 20/20.