PDA

View Full Version : 89 24zero bone stock!

jNissanluver
05-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Like the title says. Its an 89, white with 187,000. First off just have to let everyone know it won't be for sale for about another month or so just Fyi. NO RUST at all just came up from Tx. Only thing(s) that I would consider a "problem" with this car is it is a tad out of alignment (just changed tierod) and there is 1 or 2 VERY minor rust spots under the hood by the strut towers. When I say minor I mean it lol. Just threw on front and rear brakes (pads) Pics up tonight but prob tomorrow night. Price is 2500 OBO. It will make the drive to w/e anyone wants to drive it just came from TX np lol. Thanks, Chad. Would prefer anyone who wants to get a hold of me to email me [email protected]

sepulchral
05-02-2006, 12:00 PM
your asking $2000 too much buddy.. wayyy wayy too much, lol... change it to $1500 obo and you mind find people who are interested. Nice pics as well.

theicecreamdan
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM
NO RUST at all .... Only thing(s) that I would consider a "problem" with this car is ...there is 1 or 2 VERY minor rust spots under the hood by the strut towers. When I say minor I mean it lol.

so when you say minor do you mean NO RUST?