PDA

View Full Version : Free brembo ad.

rokmplutonium
04-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Well, today at 9:15am. I decided to check the very popular craigslist website.
I was in the auto parts section, when I ran into a FREE BREMBO BIG BRAKE KITS add. This caught my eye, seeing how it was free, and also a Big Brake kit which you all know, is very pricey. Well, I give them a call, and ask them what the catch is. I was hoping that it was just a type of sponsorship. So I give them a call. The person who answered the phone just laughs and says " you're joking right?" Apparently, he didn't know anything about this. Not to my suprise, there was no free BB kits for me :cry: Well, I show him the link and he thanks me for bringing this up to his attention.

Heres the site
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/pts/154790537.html

RSP13-Sideways
04-26-2006, 11:50 AM
I think I'll call Race Technologies as well just to annoy them haha....

Might be a marketing ploy for you to call and for them to sell you on something else...ya never know.

koukidough
04-26-2006, 12:32 PM
if its too good to be true it usually is

A Spec Products
04-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Slim Shady Baby!

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

nrg
04-26-2006, 02:01 PM
it's a joke. someone must hate that place to put up that ad.

If you hate someone and have their number, you can put up a "seeking men/women ad" and your friend will be really pissed lol.

ALTRNTV
04-26-2006, 02:11 PM
If you hate someone and have their number, you can put up a "seeking men/women ad" and your friend will be really pissed lol.

I gotta try that out... lol.

Ritz S14
04-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Anyone else call? I'm thinking of doing it, cause they seem like a shady busy; for someone to do that to them.. they must suck!

Jung918
04-26-2006, 03:41 PM
Anyone else call? I'm thinking of doing it, cause they seem like a shady busy; for someone to do that to them.. they must suck!

just dooo eeet!