PDA

View Full Version : wtb HUGE PURCHASE Vendors Look!

RedDragonVR4
04-23-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm doing a full buildup of my new sr20det. It has bad compression in cylinders 2 and 3, so I figure if I'm going to tear it apart, I'll build it back up right. I haven't found a reasonably priced shop that sells ALL of these parts. If any of you vendors can supply me with everything I need with a nice quantity price cut, you will get my money. I can get ridiculous deals on all this stuff individually, but I'd rather not hunt every little thing down and worry about certain items not coming or being delayed. I am ready to pay immediately to the lowest bidder. PM me with what you can do for me

BOV: HKS SSQV

BOLTS: ARP HEAD STUDS, ROD BOLTS, MAIN STUDS

HEADGASKET: COMETIC

RODS: EAGLE

PISTONS: CP 87MM 8.5:1

SLEEVES: DARTON

HEADER: MEGAN RACING

MAF: 300ZX

FUEL FILTER: 300ZX

LOWERING SPRINGS: MEGAN RACING

MOTOR & TRANNY MOUNTS: NISMO

CLUTCH: SPEC STAGE 3

TURBO EXTENSION: MEGAN RACING

SPARK PLUGS: NGK IRIDIUM

PISTON RINGS: NISSAN OEM

OIL PUMP: NISSAN OEM

WATER PUMP: NISSAN OEM

BEARINGS: CLEVITE

FULL GASKET KIT SANS HEADGASKET: NISSAN OEM

INTERCOOLER: FRONT MOUNT, BAR & PLATE, 24x12x3 OR 4. 3" PIPING. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK.

ALSO POSSIBLY KOUKI S14 HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHTS. PRICE QUOTE WITH AND WITHOUT LIGHTS PLEASE.

ericb382
04-23-2006, 10:12 PM
I just got my eagle rods, cp pistons, ARP headstuds and cometic hg from hybrid performance. Took a little while to come in, but the prices are the best around. Well worth the wait IMO.

richardxfeng
04-24-2006, 12:58 AM
I just went to Phase2 on Friday. I saw they have almost everything you listed in stock.

RedDragonVR4
04-24-2006, 08:49 AM
thanks for the leads. bumpity bump.