PDA

View Full Version : FS: '91 SE hatch, auto, az

JeromeS13
04-22-2006, 04:43 PM
I am selling my 1991 Nissan 240sx SE hatchback. The car currently has ~185k miles. However, I just drove it from Atlanta to Phoenix at the end of March. So, it went 1870 miles in just three days. And, I never had any sort of problem with it. I also averaged 27 MPG on that trip. Before I left Atlanta, I installed a newer, rebuilt transmission out of a '95 240sx. When I installed it, I also went ahead and replaced the filter and gasket. The car also has newer seats from a S14 240sx. Also, before I left Atlanta, I changed the spark plugs (NGK G Power Platinums), distributor cap, rotor button, air filter, and the valve cover gasket. I also replaced the rear brake rotors and pads last week. I was going to replace the front, but when I took them apart, I saw that the pads were almost brand new. The A/C blows cold!!!

Now, for the bad:

The car has been in an accident and the body work isn't 100% perfect. The tail light alignment is off a bit and if you look at the passenger side door, you can see its a litle rough. The rear wiper doesn't work (but it has wiring ran behind the radio). I could hook that up to a toggle switch, if you'd like. Also, when the car was painted last, they got a fair bit of overspray under the hood. And, the car has an exhaust leak. The rear speakers are busted. The wheels are mismatched. On the front there are some aftermarket 18" wheels (two w/ tire, one without) and the rear has some OE alloys (two included).

If you have any questions, want pictures, or want to view the car (car is currently in Glendale, AZ), email me at [email protected] $3,000 OBO

Linky to pics (http://members.cox.net/wsilvers/car.htm)